Akryon2

Nov 4, 2021
To be honest, I'm surprised I didn't end up adding an alien girl!
Wait, so is the game almost done? You mean there are actually 1000 monster girls you can interact with in the game? And by that, I mean LEWD interaction. If it isn't done, soon then how many of the 1000 remain? Or is the name not actually literal?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Wait, so is the game almost done? You mean there are actually 1000 monster girls you can interact with in the game? And by that, I mean LEWD interaction. If it isn't done, soon then how many of the 1000 remain? Or is the name not actually literal?
there not really a 1000 girls you can interact with at most i think 100-200 if u include all the shop girls and the other places and i think TS60 was just exaggerating about the 1000 part.

tbh whole point of story was to go on a journey to impregnate 1000 monster girls but that docent actually mean that you need breed with 1000 girls the Rat girl Mimi could make up like 80 of his 1000 by having 80 babies in a single pregency by what Bessie said one time and there was the part with the umm Minature at the colosseum and after he fucked her Bessie Said what???? i have to add 100 more girls to the list? so id assume they count to.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Beat the last main story mission then ask that one again

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone know if there is a way to get access to just the art? Really love the art style and hoping there was some collection of just the art.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to get access to just the art? Really love the art style and hoping there was some collection of just the art.
I can tell you where they are but you're going to be very disapointed. open the folder that you unzipped the game to and go to the folder labeled 'www' after that go to the 'img' folder then 'pictures'. None of the girls have eyes sadly as the game adds the appropriate eyes based on a string command.

Akryon2

Nov 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for the thorough reply.

The reason I don't actually want to do that (right now) is because that's not how I like to do things (hence asking the question now). The same reason why I don't watch an anime season until it is completed. I forget the plot if I wait for updates, and it takes me out of the immersion. I played this game many months ago until a certain point, but then life happened, other games etc, and I decided to wait until it finished completely so I can restart and get immersed. It was my roundabout way to gauge when the game will be fully released, that's all. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Agreed, most games don't have that many options. It is pretty hard to make up monstergirls at a certain point. Unless you use some really weird obscure ones.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
I might have asked this before cant remember actually , gotta ask again , does anyone know where the android version saves location is? , I played the game before and deleted it at somepoint (i dont remember why might reached an end of update) , so i want to boost my new gameplay items/levels etc all that stuff , and yeah thanks a lot

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I might have asked this before cant remember actually , gotta ask again , does anyone know where the android version saves location is? , I played the game before and deleted it at somepoint (i dont remember why might reached an end of update) , so i want to boost my new gameplay items/levels etc all that stuff , and yeah thanks a lot
Not long ago I had to uninstall a Renpy game on my smartphone because I was desperately short of space. When later on I downloaded and installed a later version of the game, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my saves were still there (wherever "there" is) and were found by the game with no trouble. Hopefully it might be the same for you. Of course it well might be different for RPGM games. (The game in question was Ravager, in case that's relevant.)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Not long ago I had to uninstall a Renpy game on my smartphone because I was desperately short of space. When later on I downloaded and installed a later version of the game, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my saves were still there (wherever "there" is) and were found by the game with no trouble. Hopefully it might be the same for you. Of course it well might be different for RPGM games. (The game in question was Ravager, in case that's relevant.)
Renpy games save your data in /appdata/, while RPGMaker games save your data in the game's folder. The problem is, I don't really know how to crack open an .apk to view the saves inside it.

NoxBiara

Jun 29, 2017
So, I finally reached to the final battle against Eris, but for some reason my game crash and shut down exactly at the point where Eris is absorbing the Calamity's spirit. A really cool story until the whole point of the game, I am really enjoying it.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So, I finally reached to the final battle against Eris, but for some reason my game crash and shut down exactly at the point where Eris is absorbing the Calamity's spirit. A really cool story until the whole point of the game, I am really enjoying it.
What were you running the game on? I've had a few people say they've had some crashes here and I'm thinking it must be down to the device not being able to handle this part of the game.

Reactions: NoxBiara

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
wich difficulty is better to play
I suppose that is going to depend on how good you are at playing the game and how challenging you want it to be. As we are all different, I think you will have to experiment for yourself.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
What were you running the game on? I've had a few people say they've had some crashes here and I'm thinking it must be down to the device not being able to handle this part of the game.
i never had this issue although i havent played the whole game again since the final battel update.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes