Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone have a rough ETA on when this game will be completed? Don't wanna see the new stuff till it's all done

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
Anyone have a rough ETA on when this game will be completed? Don't wanna see the new stuff till it's all done
the developer said there'll be maybe six updates post-game after the episode 18 which was the end of the main history there has been four updates already and each of them has been coming every 2-3 weeks more or less. So if he'll only make the six updates i think the game will be ready in the middle or ending of march.

Reactions: Zjun

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
MG1000 has really turned out great, TS60. Major props.

After the game is completely finished, do you plan on starting a new project? I think you've grown a ton as a game developer and I hope you take what you learned from this game and use it in something new!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no that's an awful idea
this is how you get everyone eaten
also
Nerfed the Furnace Knight's HP to hell and back
BOO that was one of the few actually challenging fights in the game, and it was a good way to show how fucking terrifying A-Rank hunters are so it was fine as is imo.

Last edited:

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
What's up y'all. Am I the only one who see the similiraties between Garou and Swiftstroke? Man, those 2 are like 2 peas in a pod

Zsky

Aug 18, 2020
Can all the girls be pregnant? I'm stuck at 12 girls pregnant. Idk if the cheeky and breeky, davy and isadora can be pregnant.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Can all the girls be pregnant? I'm stuck at 12 girls pregnant. Idk if the cheeky and breeky, davy and isadora can be pregnant.
Make sure you Check Relationship Status, some of the harem girls need you to beat them in the Training Area before they grow dem baby bumps.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes