TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 it's out of topic and don't get me wrong I love Monster Girl 1000 and I hope it will continue as long as you can but do you plan to make Friendship With Benefits 2 or other pony focused games in future? Tbh that game with more romance would be really good. Also there is literally zero pony games other than one which rarely gets one update in like 2 years and nearly nothing happens in that miniscule updates.
I do plan to make Friendship with Benefits 2 after I finish my next, shorter game. My ideal would be to start the development of FwB 2 this year.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I do plan to make Friendship with Benefits 2 after I finish my next, shorter game. My ideal would be to start the development of FwB 2 this year.
TS on an unrelated note, I do wish these 2 muscle milfs, Kestia & Opal can be impregnated in future updates & for ladies who dropped before, they have pretty muscular abs

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Since that shorter game will be female protagonist ( I literally love your work but I'm not into games with female protagonists . I put myself in mc's shoes and female protag doesn't do it for me despite being futa or not. good for people who likes it tho!), fwb 2 will be human male protagonist like the first one right? Please do say so! :D

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My next game will give you a choice to let you play as:
  • Biological female cursed into being futa (recommended)
  • "Newhalf" born with breasts and a penis
  • A transwoman
  • A femboy
Basically, every single combination of breasts + penis + feminine as possible, since it's supposed to be a female x female game but the protagonist has a penis. For maximum customization, it's probably also worth letting the player choose whether they want to be referred to as male or female by the characters.
If its supposed to be a FxF game, but you have both femboy as an option, and are able to be referred to as male, why not just have a normal male as an option?

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
the developer said there'll be maybe six updates post-game after the episode 18 which was the end of the main history there has been four updates already and each of them has been coming every 2-3 weeks more or less. So if he'll only make the six updates i think the game will be ready in the middle or ending of march.
Oh, the main story is already finished? I gotta pick up the pace then, I played this back when it went up to Magic Weavers (no Advancement contract yet). I was nigh obsessed wit this back then, I wanna see how it's going to look now. XD

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
Oh, the main story is already finished? I gotta pick up the pace then, I played this back when it went up to Magic Weavers (no Advancement contract yet). I was nigh obsessed wit this back then, I wanna see how it's going to look now. XD
i won't give you spoilers but things really get fun and you might get obsessed again :p

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Femboys don't have tits though, as they still are born male and identify as men.
Yeah, maybe they're crossdressing though.
1677571763990.png 1677571774722.png

I want to give the character flexibility in the context of the game's main scenario. I'm sure that by picking each of the four, you'll get a pretty different experience that can be more or less suited to different people.

For example, I'd only pick a biological female who is cursed into futanari, since that's my favorite. But I know there's a popular game on this website called Tales of Androgyny, and any fans of games like that have the option to play as something else. Other than that, how many games actually let you play as a straight-up femboy getting hand jobs from their maids?

Reactions: xanon515x

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, maybe they're crossdressing though.
View attachment 2425571 View attachment 2425572

I want to give the character flexibility in the context of the game's main scenario. I'm sure that by picking each of the four, you'll get a pretty different experience that can be more or less suited to different people.

For example, I'd only pick a biological female who is cursed into futanari, since that's my favorite. But I know there's a popular game on this website called Tales of Androgyny, and any fans of games like that have the option to play as something else. Other than that, how many games actually let you play as a straight-up femboy getting hand jobs from their maids?
That might be the only one of your games I don't actively play, even though I'm sure it will be fantastic. Futa is WAY out of my preference zone, but I'd be genuinely curious how much of your fans of your previous games would really enjoy a game with such a sudden genre shift. Now if I could play a flat femboy, like just a straight up trap, I'd be 100% down. But the combination of big titties and a dick to go with it I've never understood. Petite traps with matching petite dicks, solid choice. But monster mammaries and Monster can sized cocks together put me in a state of befuddlement.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT LET'S GOOOOOO! I hope there will be a mod to give them back their MLP names since that's the way I played FWB. Also I hope it picks up exactly where FWB left off, the entire harem already established just more scenes and content with all the girls. Preferably way more group sex content focus this time around since FWB was like 87% solo content to establish each new mare as part of the harem. Trixie is hopefully still going to be head girl as well.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
i won't give you spoilers but things really get fun and you might get obsessed again :p
Yup. Advanced a little further than Magic Weavers and goddamn the story in this game is good. Might not the reason I was first drawn to it, but frankly not something I'm surprised it's this interesting coming from TwistedScarlet, lol. I can't wait for the steam release of this one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrunkLabrador

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Umm i dont want to sound impatient or anything but.... is there a realease date yet for monster girl 1000 post story 5??

just wanted to ask since it been 16 days.

Reactions: Calero10

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
My next game will give you a choice to let you play as:
  • Biological female cursed into being futa (recommended)
  • "Newhalf" born with breasts and a penis
  • A transwoman
  • A femboy
Basically, every single combination of breasts + penis + feminine as possible, since it's supposed to be a female x female game but the protagonist has a penis. For maximum customization, it's probably also worth letting the player choose whether they want to be referred to as male or female by the characters.
whatever floats your boat i guess, but I leave that one out then :)

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Umm i dont want to sound impatient or anything but.... is there a realease date yet for monster girl 1000 post story 5??

just wanted to ask since it been 16 days.
probably today going off of the last couple of releases and the times between them. not sure why you have such a hard time just waiting patiently

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Twisted, after last update are you do a once-over the game to look for correcting or fixing? Or its "done, complete, plan next game"?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Twisted, after last update are you do a once-over the game to look for correcting or fixing? Or its "done, complete, plan next game"?
I'm still open to fixing things and making improvements even after the last piece of content if anyone has suggestions, but that's something I've done throughout the development of the game.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes