Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Scarlett, any chance that Tuition Academia could have a couple more updates in the future, alongside whatever you are planning with FwB 2?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Scarlett, any chance that Tuition Academia could have a couple more updates in the future, alongside whatever you are planning with FwB 2?
Maybe in the far future I may return to Tuition Academia in the form of a sequel/remake. Probably shouldn't hold me on that though, there are about 3 games I want to make before that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DrunkLabrador

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
Maybe in the far future I may return to Tuition Academia in the form of a sequel/remake. Probably shouldn't hold me on that though, there are about 3 games I want to make before that.
about three games? that means

1° the game with the futa girl and her maids
2° a sequel to FwB?
3° ?????????
4° a possible return of MtA??

wow... those are just my predictions based on what i've seen in this thread tho

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
TS60 your doing sequal to FWB?? a 2nd game? so we will finally get the choice to choose which pony girls route we want to do and each route has ending for that ponly girl?

What about a Harem Route and Ending to? i played alot VNs and there usally Route for each of the single girls and optional HaremRoute if you did all the girls single routes first.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
I'm still open to fixing things and making improvements even after the last piece of content if anyone has suggestions, but that's something I've done throughout the development of the game.
Since you are planning on selling the game, my two iron pennies bit of advice is to update all the quicker enemy and monster girl sprites. The drop in quality from the beginning to when you were getting the updates out quicker and trying not to burn out is pretty substantial /

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Since you are planning on selling the game, my two iron pennies bit of advice is to update all the quicker enemy and monster girl sprites. The drop in quality from the beginning to when you were getting the updates out quicker and trying not to burn out is pretty substantial /
While a lot of enemies still have the simple art style, most of the monster girls have actually already received an upgrade.

Hyperero

Sep 12, 2017
I'm still open to fixing things and making improvements even after the last piece of content if anyone has suggestions, but that's something I've done throughout the development of the game.
So I don't know if you're supposed to be able to get 100% in the encyclopedia, but I replayed the game from the start and I think I've got everything but there seems to be a lot unobtainable as of right now.

Here's the spreadsheet I filled out with the .json file ID if it's any help, I still need to test every skill and state but that's probably going to take a while.

This might also help if anyone is looking to fill out their own encyclopedia since I've put drop locations for nearly every item in the game in the other tabs in addition to builds to beat the super bosses.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
So, I'm not reading anything in the forum yet to avoid spoilers, but there's a couple of things I gotta share to be fixed prior to full release:

1- During Magic Weavers, if you complete Guinivere contract and then visits her without doing the Advancement yet she already has a dialogue about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- And the one that really made me post this before a big ol' gushing/feedback post I'll likely do once I finish, in Little Shroom City after you do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Needless to say, this is a big one. lol

Still, been loving every second of it.

PS: Android ver, if it matters.

yeahnono

Dec 16, 2021
May as well say a thing or 2 from my end because why not. I enjoyed this game honestly, had some nice solid strategy going through, story had me intrigued at least, and was visually nice to look at. as well that I have enjoying seeing you TS on here interacting with peeps.

My only real complaints story wise come down to Tamamo and some mild stuff in the end with Swifty and the general chapter.

My issue with Tamamo only is that it feels like we didn't at all accomplish to convince her as she's so far in her nihilism about things that it does truly feel like she can't be reasoned with unless you manage to strike a nerve with her about why she's still around. Which isn't actually bad in and of itself, my problem is when she comes in during the final chapter going "thanks for dragging me out of my nihilism." like to me it felt almost forced in that way of how we all know that the players would end up rioting if we couldn't bag the pink 9 tailed kitsune lady so she may as well come out to play anyways. Just kind of wished that it felt like we managed to actually drag her out of her nihilism in some way instead of feeling like we didn't accomplish anything there only for her to jump out at the last second.

The end chapter itself is an excellent glory battle I loved it but my complaint with it is that the pc just doesn't do much, like for most of my time going through all the dialogue in it I was just kind of sitting there going "when can I do something that isn't just dealing with the mooks until Eris herself busts out?"

And finally Swifty, which despite loving the red panda ninja she just feels like she suffers from a "I'm the protagonist" problem. I myself wasn't to impressed that she basically got her ass handed to her Blackjack, only to then in the final scenes suddenly go toe to toe with just about everyone, from L'ightning Orchid and learning her techniques by seeing them Ala Po from Kung Fu Panda, and not only fending off Slime God in her full powered mode but even just sparing with Tamamo at the same time as that's happening. Heck with how much Swifty ends up power creeping I'd almost say you could write it out that Swift ends up just instantly murdering Eris at full power and it would somehow fit with how powerful she seems to get. Like I still love her design wise but just guh even if that's literally how she was intended to be it just rubs me the wrong way.

As far as anything update wise

On one end since you're wrapping up the updates on the game I do gotta wonder if we'll get some preg alts of nearly every character we can have a bop with, like Anubis, Sphinx, ZAP, etc. Feels like it'd be a nice send off detail that everyone who is effectively in the harem can get impregnated. Maybe not for some though like Francesca since with her having the taur body a preg alt would be almost identical to her normal look but with a dialogue splash of "oh hey I'm pregnant now".

Also I'm curious about 2 things at the Elysian Colosseum
1: is that sleep tree dryad going to be for anything or is she just decoration? part of me wants her to be something more but I can understand if she's just there to be there.
2: what about that chapel in the wilderness there? not only is there a chest behind a closed gate but also some weird light that just has "this seems dangerous" if approached so I'm curious if anything is going to happen with that.

Other than that I can't actively think of anything else other than wishing you the best with things in how it all turns out and thankiig you for making this game.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
2: what about that chapel in the wilderness there? not only is there a chest behind a closed gate but also some weird light that just has "this seems dangerous" if approached so I'm curious if anything is going to happen with that.
That is the quest for that region. You accept the contract then go out there to battle a monster.

mdatot

Feb 17, 2023
Noticed the sex scenes got noticeably more varied and interesting in the last 2-3 updates, thumbs up.

On an entirely different note I appreciate the tried and true RPG staple of having a ton of ways to break the game, it's a lot of fun to make OP combos. Some of them are maybe a bit too easy to set up though; on Dante Galaxian Glaive + Champion's Aegis + Taunt (or Sentinel Suit) gives 100% counter rate and evasion of countered attacks, which makes you completely immune to at least two attacks per turn, which is kinda busted considering how easy it is to set up even in the mid-game. The 999,999 damage cap is also kinda boring since late game everything just becomes a matter of trying to get more hits, which means Dante tanks and Ray is kinda useless while Bessie does all the damage with Critical Queen and her own blessing. I just wanna see some truly ridiculously big numbers. This is nitpicking though, it's a fun game overall.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among Dante's fuckbuddies are blood relatives? I can only think of these 2 pairs:

1. Fiona & Bessie - Mother & daughter respectively

2. Alice & Wendy - Great grandmother & great granddaughter respectively

Who is able to think of others?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Noticed the sex scenes got noticeably more varied and interesting in the last 2-3 updates, thumbs up.

On an entirely different note I appreciate the tried and true RPG staple of having a ton of ways to break the game, it's a lot of fun to make OP combos. Some of them are maybe a bit too easy to set up though; on Dante Galaxian Glaive + Champion's Aegis + Taunt (or Sentinel Suit) gives 100% counter rate and evasion of countered attacks, which makes you completely immune to at least two attacks per turn, which is kinda busted considering how easy it is to set up even in the mid-game. The 999,999 damage cap is also kinda boring since late game everything just becomes a matter of trying to get more hits, which means Dante tanks and Ray is kinda useless while Bessie does all the damage with Critical Queen and her own blessing. I just wanna see some truly ridiculously big numbers. This is nitpicking though, it's a fun game overall.
I did have to nerf Champion's Aegis since it unfortunately, unintendedly, made Dante invincible.

That said, you can choose to have either Dante, Bessie, or Ray as your DPS, and I think they're all fantastic options. Bessie is the immediate standout because she has fewer supportive options without the Master Alchemist armor, but I've had players in my Discord server sing the praises of Dante and Ray DPS, and with the newest update, Ray DPS may genuinely be the strongest with an upgraded Elemental Grimoire coming combined with the Grand Magus armor set.
If you've unlocked the Death Lord blessing, you can get a damage cap of 2,000,000, which is key to slotting in on your chosen DPS character. I don't think you can have more than one DPS in the ultra-late-game battles because the enemies are just that hard. With some of the battles, I've taken the route of, "Here's something ridiculously hard; good luck." And I'm looking forward to seeing what strategies the hardcore players create to solve these problems.

Reactions: mdatot and Bigboi42

ShadyGuy227

Apr 26, 2021
What would be the best build for this game(finished story already).Now I am stuck at mission Remnants of Eris.Pls help.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes