1675184556567.png
Baron Blaster:
1675184565094.png
Inferno Generator:
1675184582451.png
Molten Beast:
1675184595983.png

See also:
Protagonist's Blessing level 2. Hestia's Blessing level 2.

Alternatively:
You get 10 Super Mighty Guard items from the colosseum rewards this update. These give Nulfire + Shell + 30% Magic Defense. Combine that with some basic fire resistance and a form of regen such as the lifesteal from Francesca's blessing and you should be able to survive.

Reactions: Miyocoshi

DarkerShadow55

May 26, 2020
There was another blessing that SAID it had fire resistance, but it didn't seem to help. Do you have to be immune to all fire damage for the fight in question?

Also, there might be a bug with the items for Bessie and Dante: both of them took instant fire death upon dealing an attack to Furnace Knight, even though Furnace Knight's attacks would be reflected. I hadn't checked the Molten Beast, but I checked both the Baron Blaster and Phoenix Fury. Ray's Inferno Generator worked fine.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
There was another blessing that SAID it had fire resistance, but it didn't seem to help. Do you have to be immune to all fire damage for the fight in question?
Recommended, not required. There are plenty of other ways to get both magic and fire resistance in weapons and accessories.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
But there is hope to encounter mostly cute monster girls and not some big horrors, right? =3

Those MGQ flashbacks are shocking sometimes.~
Ah, yes. The Zippangu ones (demonic furniture) and the nightmare fuelled ones from the deep oceans are merely the introduction, too.

Miyocoshi

Oct 10, 2021
All sources of fire nullification:
Phoenix Fury:
View attachment 2354655
Baron Blaster:
View attachment 2354656
Inferno Generator:
View attachment 2354658
Molten Beast:
View attachment 2354659

See also:
Protagonist's Blessing level 2. Hestia's Blessing level 2.

Alternatively:
You get 10 Super Mighty Guard items from the colosseum rewards this update. These give Nulfire + Shell + 30% Magic Defense. Combine that with some basic fire resistance and a form of regen such as the lifesteal from Francesca's blessing and you should be able to survive.
Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I can't literally make Bessie, Fiona, and the protagonist related because incest is too taboo for Patreon, Steam, etc... But players can use their imagination. In any case, they're the incest fetish stand-ins.
Can you do an incest patch like most other games? You just dont officially give it out.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
honestly i just had the protagonist's blessing on Bessie so i gave her the new armor and i auto-attacked her to death lmao
new armor's really stupid in a very fun way, i'm pretty sure that it also counts Critical Queens as regular attacks so if you get lucky you can just take a huge chunk of enemy hp with it.
also will there be more mythical weapons? will we at least get to forge francis' sword back into shape? the starter weapon was his battered sword, right?

Can you do an incest patch like most other games? You just dont officially give it out.
it would literally make no sense and create some rather sizable plot points at this point for reasons you'll understand later since i assume you just started the game if you're asking that.

Reactions: Kharsis666

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Recommended, not required. There are plenty of other ways to get both magic and fire resistance in weapons and accessories.
What's the damage formula for the fire anyway? Like, without any fire defense my protag took 3k (reasonable, even slightly weak), Bessie took 9k (harsh but that's the point) and Ray took a whooping 20k (one shotting her more than twice over). It seems weird to me that the damage could vary so wildly per character. Ray with 75% resistance was still taking more damage than my protag (both have dragon blood).

Reactions: Kharsis666

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
It says 'Linux" but which file is it to start it? Can't find the right one. Usually it's .SH but I don't see it anywhere

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What's the damage formula for the fire anyway? Like, without any fire defense my protag took 3k (reasonable, even slightly weak), Bessie took 9k (harsh but that's the point) and Ray took a whooping 20k (one shotting her more than twice over). It seems weird to me that the damage could vary so wildly per character. Ray with 75% resistance was still taking more damage than my protag (both have dragon blood).
I tried to fix this, but it's most likely because the burning damage is based on the party member's magic attack instead of the enemy's. Due to the way it's applied, as a passive state, I think it just defaults to picking up the party member's stats no matter what.

BLASTEROID2nd

Mar 2, 2022
So not to insult the developer or anything like that but I feel like you're not gonna reach 1,000 girls, like that's a lot of girls and you'd burn out faster than my grandfather eats his breakfast. Unless of course you already wrote all of your ideas down before you started your project.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So not to insult the developer or anything like that but I feel like you're not gonna reach 1,000 girls, like that's a lot of girls and you'd burn out faster than my grandfather eats his breakfast. Unless of course you already wrote all of your ideas down before you started your project.
What do you mean? We're already at 994 :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: songos
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes