Shippie

Oct 16, 2020
Is there an option to the disable the "I need glasses" editing effect that happens to the background when characters are at the middle of the screen? I want to focus on the pretty backgrounds too

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
1. This game was really fun, well done, Scarlett!
2. I laughed so hard when I accidentally found out that I had built the protag to be able to solo Francesca XD A full counter build (any items that raise the counter quantity, ant shell shield maxed so that it evades attacks that are countered, target and counter rate increase) then always keep taunt and doppelganger up. Francesca ended up slaughtering Bessie and Ray, but missed every attack on the protag, allowing him to solo her unscathed. I was laughing my ass off so hard! XD

Oct 29, 2019
1. This game was really fun, well done, Scarlett!
2. I laughed so hard when I accidentally found out that I had built the protag to be able to solo Francesca XD A full counter build (any items that raise the counter quantity, ant shell shield maxed so that it evades attacks that are countered, target and counter rate increase) then always keep taunt and doppelganger up. Francesca ended up slaughtering Bessie and Ray, but missed every attack on the protag, allowing him to solo her unscathed. I was laughing my ass off so hard! XD
lmao mans out here casually inventing the Meliodas build

• Haha
Reactions: Fmal

pekopeko416

Jun 13, 2020
When I reach near the end of the main story my game crashes.
I'd add more info but I'm new to this site and don't know how to use spoilers properly

Swerverererer

Aug 19, 2022
Just finished the post-game, really well made! Combat I thought was quite fun, and really liked all the ideas! I believe i'm missing just one secret blessing or something but considering at this point i've even beaten the impossible match and the swiftstroke one handily, I think i'll just wait for the next update. Thank you for the game, I really enjoyed it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
ive hit a bit of a roadblock, im at lvl 32 and im in the underdark, but the quest there requires a level of 38, and no matter where i look i seem to have exhausted all of the opportunities to gain experience at any meaningful rate. there certainly isnt enough to go up 6 levels. any advice?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
ive hit a bit of a roadblock, im at lvl 32 and im in the underdark, but the quest there requires a level of 38, and no matter where i look i seem to have exhausted all of the opportunities to gain experience at any meaningful rate. there certainly isnt enough to go up 6 levels. any advice?
You can replay any and all missions to get all of the mission. You don't even need to replay the stories, you can just choose to replay the battle.
If you go to Little Shroom City, you can get equipment that gives +50% bonus experience, and you can equip two at once in a single party member. Then you can go Colosseum content, or repeatable quests until you're super strong.

Mar 11, 2021
Haven't touched the game since I last played a *long* few years back, when I think the Colosseum was the end of content, but I've been hearing that you keep tossing in post-game content and stuff a lot so at this point I've got to ask, is the game really done? I've been meaning to play for a while but I just can't talk myself into it when I think you'll be posting even more content in a day or two.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
You can replay any and all missions to get all of the mission. You don't even need to replay the stories, you can just choose to replay the battle.
If you go to Little Shroom City, you can get equipment that gives +50% bonus experience, and you can equip two at once in a single party member. Then you can go Colosseum content, or repeatable quests until you're super strong.
didnt know you could repeat colessium content or get xp boosting gear, thanks. but most of the repeatbale quests are for lvl 20 or below, and only give ~8k xp at best, whereas i need 100k just to get to lvl 33

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Haven't touched the game since I last played a *long* few years back, when I think the Colosseum was the end of content, but I've been hearing that you keep tossing in post-game content and stuff a lot so at this point I've got to ask, is the game really done? I've been meaning to play for a while but I just can't talk myself into it when I think you'll be posting even more content in a day or two.
The game is not only done, but I'm preparing the first version of my next game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cooldude33

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
The level requirements are kinda guidelines, not hard limits. If you've invested in top-end gear, have a good sense of what the different items/weapons/accessories/blessings do, maximize the stuff you have (i.e., Legendary vice Basic), and use your, Bessie's, and Ray's abilities well, you can easily take on higher level quests than you are. And TS60 is right, you can get mad level-ups from the Colosseum and Battle Shroom. Go for it!

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes