Ren89

May 30, 2023
is there any chance i can get a list of the items that Eden brings back after 1 week when you first visit the capital ? i have a curse and i kinda want to 100% everything i play also thanks for making the game i enjoy it a lot and im looking forward to other games u made and will make in the future just need to finish this first :D

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
L is Flashy Flash? That's news to me :ROFLMAO: There are references, yeah, but I think you're reading too much into things considering it's just one of 50ish quests.

Most people notice the One Punch Man parallels, sure, but does anyone notice the DOTA parallels? ZAP is more like Tinker than Child Emperor, Sword Saint Juggernaut is a fusion of Spamtom from Deltarune, Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy and Phantom Assassin from DOTA 2. Swiftstroke is wearing d-os' alternative outfit from One Punch Man. Slime God's design silhouette is based on Sou from Monster Musume. Furnace Knight is based on the Smelter Demon from Dark Souls 2.

Sure, you may recognize some aspects of the characters that parallel to other pieces of media, but there's often lot more to most of these things that are easily missed. I think you might be able to find a reference or influence in every single character if you try hard enough. The quest and weapon names are also absolutely full of references.
I THOUGHT Slime God looked like Suu, but I didn't want to say anything....

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
L is Flashy Flash? That's news to me :ROFLMAO: There are references, yeah, but I think you're reading too much into things considering it's just one of 50ish quests.

Most people notice the One Punch Man parallels, sure, but does anyone notice the DOTA parallels? ZAP is more like Tinker than Child Emperor, Sword Saint Juggernaut is a fusion of Spamtom from Deltarune, Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy and Phantom Assassin from DOTA 2. Swiftstroke is wearing d-os' alternative outfit from One Punch Man. Slime God's design silhouette is based on Sou from Monster Musume. Furnace Knight is based on the Smelter Demon from Dark Souls 2.

Sure, you may recognize some aspects of the characters that parallel to other pieces of media, but there's often lot more to most of these things that are easily missed. I think you might be able to find a reference or influence in every single character if you try hard enough. The quest and weapon names are also absolutely full of references.
Well, I appreciated that Grand Magus and Eris being sealed on the moon are references to Cultist Lunatic and Moon Lord from Terraria, and Kessia and Hestia are references to enemies from the DOOM series.

PS: I alone see parallels in the main character's family with the Sparda Family from DMC, given that the dragon's son does not have a twin brother?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well, I appreciated that Grand Magus and Eris being sealed on the moon are references to Cultist Lunatic and Moon Lord from Terraria, and Kessia and Hestia are references to enemies from the DOOM series.

PS: I alone see parallels in the main character's family with the Sparda Family from DMC, given that the dragon's son does not have a twin brother?
Eris is a reference to the serpent that comes down from heaven in Dante's purgatorio. This is why her first contract involves serpents, which she actually transforms into a serpentine weapon that you see her using later in the game. This is the same serpentine weapon used by Seymour Natus in FFX, called "Mortibody". Also massively worth pointing out that Eris's design is a mixture of Harley Quinn and Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Instead of taking inspiration from (Dante's) Inferno like a lot of "Dante" characters in fiction, I decided to look at Dante Alighieri's Purgatorio and Paradiso, the two more overlooked novels in the Divine Comedy.

I originally wanted Eris to have a giant serpent form, but ironically realized that Swiftstroke fighting a giant serpent in space is way, way, way too similar to One Punch Man. And now are you starting to see my trouble? One Punch Man is probably also referencing various things I'm referencing. :ROFLMAO: The reveal that One Punch Man's god seems to live in the moon came AFTER the reveal that Eris was sealed in the moon. So it may look like I'm ripping off OPM there, but 90% of the game was written and designed before the Garou/Monster Association arc even finished.

Some other big references is the destruction of Little Shroom City's town and beach at the hands of a dragon was inspired by operation Mi'ihen from Final Fantasy X. Deathclaw herself is a massive reference to my previous game, Friendship with Benefits, which implies she's part of a metanarrative cabal of characters that all share visually similar designs. If I make a Friendship with Benefits 2, Deathclaw would almost certainly cameo.
The mechanics and idea for the Garden of Eden is a mixture of Monster Girl Quest Part 3 and the Sin boss battle on the Highwind in Final Fantasy X. Rosaria obviously has a lot of parallels to Promestein, but strongly shares elements of her design with Hyouka Fuwa from Shimoneta.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
is pregnancy an end game stuff or is something repeatable?
Repeatable, but you need to unlock an end-game quest to activate the timeskip and simultaneously finish the pregnancy of all currently pregnant characters. You don't have to do it all at once either, you can miss characters and catch them on a second or third timeskip.

Mar 11, 2021
I knew I wasn't going crazy thinking the Garden of Eden's plot reminded me of MGQ, not to mention Rosaria (though that realization hit later than I'm proud to admit), catching all the little references or old memes always managed to get a great chuckle out of me. And now, after finally having beaten the game and most of the post-game stuff (the super-advanced arena notwithstanding) I can finally say my piece on the whole game, and my god what an adventure it was. This was by far the coolest experience I've seen from you yet, and the story was just so deliciously warm and loving. Even in the darkest moments, there always seemed to be a way to learn and recover, and the way the MC's thought process of gathering the harem went from simply having so many sweet girls to building a welcoming community for people to start again was just deliciously sweet and noble. The whole game actually has an atmosphere of warm, comfy love that just made it so hard to put down! Masterfully done Scarlett, can't wait to see what you're cooking up next.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jul 31, 2018
Repeatable, but you need to unlock an end-game quest to activate the timeskip and simultaneously finish the pregnancy of all currently pregnant characters. You don't have to do it all at once either, you can miss characters and catch them on a second or third timeskip.
since pregnancy can be finished with a timeskip, are there birthing scene? Can you do something with the offsprings?

Ren89

May 30, 2023
hello sorry for the repost but can u please tell me what item eden brings back when she says she will take 1 week (the first time u get to the capital) i guess the only unique item from there is the blessing? but i want to know just to be sure what item she brings

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I finally got around to continuing this game from version 15 (though I went back to a 14 save).
Is there a database somewhere showing where to find which items?
After playing most of the game not changing much of anything unless necessary, I wanted to play around with character builds a little, and I see a bunch of items in the upgrade hut I just don't have - and also have no idea how to get.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I finally got around to continuing this game from version 15 (though I went back to a 14 save).
Is there a database somewhere showing where to find which items?
After playing most of the game not changing much of anything unless necessary, I wanted to play around with character builds a little, and I see a bunch of items in the upgrade hut I just don't have - and also have no idea how to get.
The encyclopedia shows you what an enemy drops but only if you've already killed it once. You may have to stay hovered over an enemy entry so it scrolls down.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The encyclopedia shows you what an enemy drops but only if you've already killed it once. You may have to stay hovered over an enemy entry so it scrolls down.
Ah, thank you for the reminder.
I went and re-equipped a bunch of things to load them into the enclopedia.
Only thing missing now is figuring out where to find an item I already have. :geek: After all, I'd already need to know enemies to look for them.
I think I'll just scour the countryside a little. There's a giant hole in my equipment table that I assume comes from some sort of ants and slimes.

Last edited:

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
Watching this game end is a bittersweet experience on one hand had to break my monthly watch for when it'd drop, love the Background music, the female characters especially Ray, Bessie and Swifty

Only thing that kill me is that there's no content with Xion even though she had very few appearances(might have missed it but thus far i've seen none)

But all in all loved the game hate to see it end but loved to see the end of it

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for the great game. Now plying the Steam version and noticing that you did a lot of tidying up and manipulation on the backgrounds. I really enjoyed play testing and offering ideas to the game and hope it turns out really popular.

Is there a thread where I could also participate in your next game? or is it not at that level of development yet?

Please keep up the great work and i'll keep buying your games (Have FWB, MG1000, and TA)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the great game. Now plying the Steam version and noticing that you did a lot of tidying up and manipulation on the backgrounds. I really enjoyed play testing and offering ideas to the game and hope it turns out really popular.

Is there a thread where I could also participate in your next game? or is it not at that level of development yet?

Please keep up the great work and i'll keep buying your games (Have FWB, MG1000, and TA)
Next game is coming soon! All the writing, game systems and art for the first update is done, it just needs coding and testing.

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
Newbie(kinda) here, i have 3 questions relating to the elysian colosseum map.

1) in the wilderness map just before you enter the city there is like a room to the left with a chest and a door, how do you access this area?

2) in that building with the healing orb and where you find the unknown blessing, the one outside the city, theres an orb blocking access to the majority of the room. It says " that seems dangerous best to leave it alone". At what level or stage will you be allowed to progress here?

3) is the ent in the city just for show or can we wake her up?

I just finished the eris story and i am level 57.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes