BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
i relate to this
oh to make it worse i had them poisoned used the spectral bow had lvl 3 marys blessing with keke fury on mc and spammed demi with ray dmg was about 50k a turn for the first few turns not including poison that was doing a good 400 to 500k debuffs later on was doing average like 2 million a turn give or take a couple hundred thousand

Redgeoblaze

Jul 16, 2018
Has Scarlett patched out the AI art with his own proper drawings yet?
I can't be bothered to replay to the half way point to verify that.
better question, Is he going to? I hope so. The Art is always the best part of these games, and the difference in art styles from moment to moment just takes me out of the experience. It just makes it feel cheap.
Steam is supposedly removing any game with AI generated content in it, so I'd hope that would be motivation enough.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Has Scarlett patched out the AI art with his own proper drawings yet?
I can't be bothered to replay to the half way point to verify that.
better question, Is he going to? I hope so. The Art is always the best part of these games, and the difference in art styles from moment to moment just takes me out of the experience. It just makes it feel cheap.
Steam is supposedly removing any game with AI generated content in it, so I'd hope that would be motivation enough.
i dont believe so played through the whole game over the weekend there were mometns where the art style was drasticaly different

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
is there any different with Steam Version? like the art or more scene in Steam than this free version?
Some of the art has been changed, along with some rooms (eg. Gabbies Room) but I have not seen any other major changes.

I bought the Steam version to support the work that Twisted Scarlett puts into his games.

pbmania

Jun 5, 2022
Some of the art has been changed, along with some rooms (eg. Gabbies Room) but I have not seen any other major changes.

I bought the Steam version to support the work that Twisted Scarlett puts into his games.
Thanks for the explanation. so far I really like the game and then maybe I supposed to support the dev too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well all of them i would think some my come after the end game tho hard to say i have not played much so i could be wrong.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Anyone have a list of characters you can impregnate as off now ?
Davy
swiftstroke
alice
wendy
eris
isodora
Barrels
yulia
hestia
sofi
yamato
fiona
Alrune
Breeki & Cheeki
chloe
tali
Keke
mary
moona
dobbi
mimi
elsie
historia
liada
and last but not least bessie and ray
Note: bessie, ray, davy, and historia you can only get pregnant after the final mission with davy you have to do her quest in mistral village with swiftstroke

Teatop

Feb 21, 2019
Why do I feel like I have played other rpgm where there was a mistral vellage.
I can't seem to remember. Do you know if there is other game where there is mistral village

ubergeneral

Jun 16, 2019
Are you planning on making it possible to get more girls pregnant? Some really awesome ones like Guinevere can't get pregnant and that is dissapointing.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes