Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Quick question, i finished 100% of the game, did the year time skip several times but still the school in mistral village does not open up for me.
Both the nursery and school are greyed out but i can visit the nursery but not the school.
Is this a bug or cant you use the school at all?

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
How do I get the gold completion map orb for shores of easy? I feel like I've done everything there except for the level 40+ contract, but the orb is still green.

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
That's weird, Misty Woods is marked as fully complete despite not having done the two 55+ misc contracts.
The game states that a golden orb can return to green when new things are added, but i think its a minor bug.

The one that took me the longest time was the Elysian Colosseum one xD

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Seriously, the game is fun, but the fights are waaaaay over the top. I mean RPGM battle system is not that great so if some absurd fights are gates to some scenes it pretty much tells you that cheats is the way to go.
Which is a shame, because I usually enjoy jRPG, grind included.
I did finished the game 100% without cheats, but with a few tricks and the right blessings its possible.
And i waaaaaaaaaaay overleveled haha, at the end i did lvl-ed up to lvl 200 xD
But was worth the time for sure, 10/10 game imo!

Gucubdkdbksbs

Nov 29, 2022
QUOTE="TwistedScarlett60, post: 5143332, member: 1646335"]

I found a bug when you fight against Keke in tge arena and defeat her the game gets a white screen then there stands error and you can't do anything anymore

View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: TwistedScarlett - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: TwistedScarlett - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
[/QUOTE]
I

Reactions: Dlsoul00

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I did finished the game 100% without cheats, but with a few tricks and the right blessings its possible.
And i waaaaaaaaaaay overleveled haha, at the end i did lvl-ed up to lvl 200 xD
But was worth the time for sure, 10/10 game imo!
Kuudos to you I tried doing the game without cheating and I did manage most of it but when it came to tournament Frans I really couldn't find a good way to beat her after she went into her 2nd phase since at that time she had something like 8 turns I believe in a row where she would just wail on my characters and kill them instantly. She would also get several turns in a row after that as well.

Tried to up my stats to pretty much max by lvling but still couldn't get past her since her dmg seemed to be based on your characters hp to a large degree + multi-hits so I went and used a save editor to give my characters 9 999 999 hp since I noticed enemies dmg is capped at 999 999 so even though she used abilties that would normally instantly kill my chars because of the high hp and dmg cap she couldn't do that anymore. There is probably some better way to do it legit but yeah I got impatient even tried to use the cheat to insta kill but yeah her hp is like 100 mil or more and the insta kill cheat didn't do anything against her. My guess is the insta kill cheat just maxes atk or dmg dealt but I already had max atk so guess it didn't do anything.

Did manage most of the game but yeah that fight just seemed bonkers to me.

Quick question, i finished 100% of the game, did the year time skip several times but still the school in mistral village does not open up for me.
Both the nursery and school are greyed out but i can visit the nursery but not the school.
Is this a bug or cant you use the school at all?
Might be wrong on this but from how I remember it the nursery + school was added fairly early on in the game development and was intended to be a part of the game in the MC having children and being able to interact with them as they grow up. However as the game development went on the focus of the game switched and instead the rpg combat aspect became the bigger focus and in the end only the nursery was sort of implemented in that it gives you a list of all the children born while the school hasn't been implemented at all and with the game reaching the "completed" status and the dev moving on to working on their new game it's unclear if it will ever be implemented/finished. So you could sort of say that the nursery + school are parts of the early plans for the game that was never really finished and just left as they were in the game.

Last edited:

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Yeah you can visit the nursery but the school is for lore purpose i was told by Scarlet.
But i used to lvl up as much as needed so i would be able to attack first. Thats how i was able to beat all bosses and such (and ended up being lvl 202-ish on my char, Ray and Bessie xD over 197 hours of fun ;)

Also a tip: Once you have the bunny ears to make yourself quick, give it to Ray with other speed up items and counter attack items. Look at my screen of items Ray holds. You can cast Immortality on yourself and let the enemies kill them selves due your couter attack! (Beware you use the right blessings while fighting Grand magus with magic attacks) :) ray.PNG

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
as far as i can tell, the school is just to tell you how many kids you have.
It's unfortunate that you don't get to see any of the other children you fathered, was looking forward to the neat mixtures of Dante's features with the mothers but oh well

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
as far as i can tell, the school is just to tell you how many kids you have.
It's unfortunate that you don't get to see any of the other children you fathered, was looking forward to the neat mixtures of Dante's features with the mothers but oh well
Sadly its not possible, like its said ingame, you can do the time skip option but no more kids will be born lore wise, and no more options will be vissble in the nursery or school

Marshalanime

Sep 11, 2023
Hey, first time leaving a message on this site. Just have a question, and forgive me if its already been answered before, but could someone drop a list of all the girls that can be pregnant? Please and thank you!

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Hey, first time leaving a message on this site. Just have a question, and forgive me if its already been answered before, but could someone drop a list of all the girls that can be pregnant? Please and thank you!
Ofc Mars, here is the current list (26 girls in total) :
Alice
Alrune
Barrels
Bessie (After beating the main story)
Breeki & Cheeki
Chloe
Davy
Dobbi
Elsie
Eris
Fiona
Hestia
Historia (After beating the main story)
Isodora
Keke
Liada
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Ray (After beating the main story)
Sofi
Swiftstroke
Tali
Wendy
Yamato
Yulia

Marshalanime

Sep 11, 2023
Ofc Mars, here is the current list (26 girls in total) :
Alice
Alrune
Barrels
Bessie (After beating the main story)
Breeki & Cheeki
Chloe
Davy
Dobbi
Elsie
Eris
Fiona
Hestia
Historia (After beating the main story)
Isodora
Keke
Liada
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Ray (After beating the main story)
Sofi
Swiftstroke
Tali
Wendy
Yamato
Yulia
Thank you!

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Hello, can someone help me, I can't win against the boss of the last mission and I have a question. Is it normal for the boss to have a lot of HP?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes