Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Are you planning on making it possible to get more girls pregnant? Some really awesome ones like Guinevere can't get pregnant and that is dissapointing.
Guinevere is a ghost - getting her pregnant makes no sense what so ever. Also the game is finished and the authour is working on his next project

stargolf

Mar 15, 2023
I finished the game except to beat the arena monster with Francesca's that she builds which is necessary to beat the world bosses of the hells that give you one shot

Trainingser

Jul 27, 2023
i wonder how to beat the puzzle bosses, especially the last two ones (i got all the other ones but cosmic slime and the other one REALLY give me trouble) and i cant beat historia, i want to use nulblaze/shock/... but its not good enough to be usable with recovery at the same time

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Excuse me, I have some doubts, I'm supposed to have finished the game but some things were missing, of which the 1st nana I think is the blonde girl with horns said that she would join the harem but that does not appear that she has become pregnant like the others and 2 have not I reach the goal of 1,000 girls ????
I know what will happen if there will be a 2nd game and if the girls who appear in the game like blackjack and another one I don't remember their names will join the harem

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Excuse me, I have some doubts, I'm supposed to have finished the game but some things were missing, of which the 1st nana I think is the blonde girl with horns said that she would join the harem but that does not appear that she has become pregnant like the others and 2 have not I reach the goal of 1,000 girls ????
I know what will happen if there will be a 2nd game and if the girls who appear in the game like blackjack and another one I don't remember their names will join the harem
I don't think you can get anywhere near 1,000 girls. To introduce that many girls, the dev would have had to continue working on the game for another 20 years or so!

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
i wonder how to beat the puzzle bosses, especially the last two ones (i got all the other ones but cosmic slime and the other one REALLY give me trouble) and i cant beat historia, i want to use nulblaze/shock/... but its not good enough to be usable with recovery at the same time
I started game without cheats, but Puzzle bosses and Colosseum bosses was like mindblowin and
Wojak rage.png
specifically Magus, Orchid, Molly combo. So much debuff, reflection that your screen shows
mindblowin.png

Jul 18, 2018
I have a missing Achievement: Complete all of Alice's goals.
It says it's an easy achievement but I am very late game now and worried I cocked somehting up.
1691438670817.png

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
I started game without cheats, but Puzzle bosses and Colosseum bosses was like mindblowin and

specifically Magus, Orchid, Molly combo. So much debuff, reflection that your screen shows
Seriously, the game is fun, but the fights are waaaaay over the top. I mean RPGM battle system is not that great so if some absurd fights are gates to some scenes it pretty much tells you that cheats is the way to go.
Which is a shame, because I usually enjoy jRPG, grind included.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Monster Mash rewards - Five, or six, are almost best in slot essences for any build. They are quite OP. As for the end game content. Well, there is a build for MC that makes him a counter God that pretty much makes him unkillable (which, technically can be made mid game... Was battling level 80s as a 50 and winning).. And a build that makes Bessie do absolute max damage. Then it is just a matter of buffing Ray's healing and err.. hmm. Essentialy make her immortal with that device that makes it so she can't be one shot if above 50% health.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Seriously, the game is fun, but the fights are waaaaay over the top. I mean RPGM battle system is not that great so if some absurd fights are gates to some scenes it pretty much tells you that cheats is the way to go.
Which is a shame, because I usually enjoy jRPG, grind included.
Yea i though the same. Those Colossal Boss fight were over the top.
And final puzzleboss chainsaw boss too. (immune all elementals wtf)

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Idk, i played through without cheats and didn't need to grind too much outside of searching for mythic components.
It's all about your blessings for lots of tough fights.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes