Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Hello, can someone help me, I can't win against the boss of the last mission and I have a question. Is it normal for the boss to have a lot of HP?
Thats normal, i did played it on hardmode aswell. If you use counter attack items you should be fine.
Also if you have difficulty with this boss try this:

Once you have the bunny ears to make yourself quick, give it to Ray with other speed up items and counter attack items. Look at my screen of the items Ray holds. You can cast Immortality on yourself and let the enemies kill them selves due your couter attack! (if you are faster then the bosses you can cast Immortality on Ray before it ends :)
Ray.PNG

Last edited:

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Thats normal, i did played it on hardmode aswell. If you use counter attack items you should be fine.
Also if you have difficulty with this boss try this:

Once you have the bunny ears to make yourself quick, give it to Ray with other speed up items and counter attack items. Look at my screen of the items Ray holds. You can cast Immortality on yourself and let the enemies kill them selves due your couter attack! (if you are faster then the bosses you can cast Immortality on Ray before it ends :)
View attachment 2940602
friend, where can I get the bunny ears?

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Thanks and one more question about the items, where can I get them? I don't have them all.
You can get the items while you progres the game, the weapon Rays holds you can make in the upgrade hut in Mistral village once you unlocked it, its one of the Mythic weapons. The pink lingerie is an endgame item you can get in Elysian colosseum once you unlocked most of the ladder opponents. its a upgraded version of the ultimate undies (also an Mythic item you can make in the upgrade hut) that gives you counter attack.

Same goes for the blessings, you will get all the items in time mate.

Edit: If you are early in the game, you could use Hides-in-Barrel`s blessing and upgrade it to level 3, it also gives you 100% counter attack

Last edited:

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
You can get the items while you progres the game, the weapon Rays holds you can make in the upgrade hut in Mistral village once you unlocked it, its one of the Mythic weapons. The pink lingerie is an endgame item you can get in Elysian colosseum once you unlocked most of the ladder opponents. its a upgraded version of the ultimate undies (also an Mythic item you can make in the upgrade hut) that gives you counter attack.

Same goes for the blessings, you will get all the items in time mate.

Edit: If you are early in the game, you could use Hides-in-Barrel`s blessing and upgrade it to level 3, it also gives you 100% counter attack
Thanks friend, I almost have all the items
I'm just missing the life of the party blessing and the grandest magus saves, where can I find them? I looked for them but I can't find them.

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Thanks friend, I almost have all the items
I'm just missing the life of the party blessing and the grandest magus saves, where can I find them? I looked for them but I can't find them.
Blessing Life of the party blessing is optional its stats: +25 attack/magic attack +25 phisical/magical resistance +40 chance to hit targets for 40% of damage, this can occur up to 100.

The Grandest magus robe is tier 7 with the folowing stats: +40% magic attack +20 crit change +20max hp -20% mp rate cost +Critical hits hurt enemies twise + 2.000.000 damage cap. you can buy after you defeat all conquest battles and monster mash in Elysian colosseum after you finished the main story. look at the picture below.

1695366171179.png

In order to deal with the endgame bosses i think you need to have almost all items of the Ultimate shop as well, like the big F******ing gun for Bessie, also all tier 7 gear sets are needed for your character and Bessie to do the 2.000.000 dmg caps.

1695366543981.png

Last edited:

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
But for now stack on bunny ears and agility and counter attack and you be fine in most endgame fights if you keep casting Immortality on Ray.
Good luck m8 :D

Last edited:

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
I got a random question, on your way to the Elysian collosseum in de wilderness you see this house.
Is it just for show, or can you reach it somehow?

1695803094359.png

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
They already are working on a new game. It's called "Unveiling The Unknown", it's also on here, you can just look it up real quick and you'll find it.
Would be great if its related to this game, loved the characters and such :)
An followup game of Monster girl 1000 would be great :p

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes