daddymusprime

Dec 18, 2021
Heya TS! So great to see you've still got your thumb on the pulse of your fan community. I can't wait to play this updated version, as I went through a pre release version a few months ago and was Hooked!

Not sure what you have going for your patreon supporters, but have you ever released the PS or digital layered files on there? I like to make custom wallpapers of my favorite game characters for personal use, and have been meaning to add these lovelies for a while now. If so, I'd jump at the chance to support you! Well tbh Im gonna support you anyways, this is an epic project that is a definite success! Congrats

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Heya TS! So great to see you've still got your thumb on the pulse of your fan community. I can't wait to play this updated version, as I went through a pre release version a few months ago and was Hooked!

Not sure what you have going for your patreon supporters, but have you ever released the PS or digital layered files on there? I like to make custom wallpapers of my favorite game characters for personal use, and have been meaning to add these lovelies for a while now. If so, I'd jump at the chance to support you! Well tbh Im gonna support you anyways, this is an epic project that is a definite success! Congrats
.psd files and even addition versions of a lot of models like futa and alt. costumes were released at some point for almost all characters, but it was on a month-to-month basis. Each month is uploaded for the same price as a pledge on my Gumroad for anyone that wants to retroactively purchase it, but it might be difficult to find a wide variety of characters for something like that since it'd be spread over many months. You might have better luck decrypting the RPGMaker files and working with the .pngs included there.

Thanks for playing!

Wixko

Apr 15, 2019
hi so i sold the Overachiever Gauntlet by mistake. is there a way to obtain it again (even if i have to modify the save file) or i lost it?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
hi so i sold the Overachiever Gauntlet by mistake. is there a way to obtain it again (even if i have to modify the save file) or i lost it?
You can use an RPGMaker Cheat Engine called Mtool. For me, I consider it almost essential for playing RPGMaker games, and always run it alongside them.

Reactions: Wixko

DHeroLegend

Dec 15, 2019
I know the game is done, but was there ever a plan for the children? Like they don't get any sprites and you can't interact with em and what not so was just curious about that. Also about potentially impregnating more characters I figure since the whole theme is horny monster gals

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Well, I discovered that you can miss content.
I didn't talk to elsie after the start of the game and realized that when I reached colosseum she was pregnant not with me and I can't get her blessing anymore.
I am forced to start a new game just to get her blessing and be able to compleate all enciclopedia?

On that note you can literaly skip the explanation on what blessings are compleatly if you just don't flirt with her

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Specifically how do you deal with those 900k attacks that Grand Magus throws out? It's not all of her attacks so it's not like her attack is just that high, there's some sort of gimmick that I just can't figure out. Also they seem to have oddly high avoid, I'm missing like a third of my attacks even with Kesia's blessing giving +300% hit rate.

Edit: Beat it, though I got lucky and Luna didn't actually use one of those 900k damage attacks and Molly used Auto-Life on L'ightning instead of Luna. That being said, if you have sufficient damage output on one dps and use Lyra's surprise attack blessing (or equip first strike on everyone I guess?) you can use immortality on that dps to kill everyone and just keep some ailment negation item/blessing on them to avoid getting slept. Ribbon's negate basically every status effect of relevance so just slap one of those in a blessing slot.

Worth noting that I was using Scarlett's blessing to make damage shared between all enemies, it might have actually been a better move to instead focus fire Luna down instead. I also used the blessings from all the Monster Mashes and Ladder, both of those are easier to fully complete than the Ultimate Tournament and they give you neat blessings to boot. I also did my typical move of using Dante's timewarp and lots of blessing swaps to inflict every DoT debuff possible on them but it honestly might've been better to just stick to dealing damage.

I've attached my character setups for reference, one of them should be carrying Lyra's blessing all the way up to the final battle and then you swap it out for something useful immediately.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Also I've noticed that in these endgame fights my Ray is basically a healbot/Bifrost applier but I've seen posts of people doing builds with Ray as their DPS using counters or something, how does that work? My main confusion is that it doesn't seem like Ray has the same multihit potential as Dante or Bessie which seems like the only way to up damage endgame. I also can't for the life of me find that hidden passage in the wilderness before the colosseum that gives you Boundary Breaker, where is it?

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also I've noticed that in these endgame fights my Ray is basically a healbot/Bifrost applier but I've seen posts of people doing builds with Ray as their DPS using counters or something, how does that work? My main confusion is that it doesn't seem like Ray has the same multihit potential as Dante or Bessie which seems like the only way to up damage endgame.
I've seen so many crazy builds I wouldn't have even imagined. Personally my method for beating these hardest fights was to use a fully-focused multi-hit DoT Dante build and then the "Sex Mastery" passive to skip a few turns. This cute trick allowed me to beat every fight, but there have been other creative methods and I think that's really cool.

Reactions: alteros

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I've seen so many crazy builds I wouldn't have even imagined. Personally my method for beating these hardest fights was to use a fully-focused multi-hit DoT Dante build and then the "Sex Mastery" passive to skip a few turns. This cute trick allowed me to beat every fight, but there have been other creative methods and I think that's really cool.
Truly sticking to the main goal of the game by beating all the monster girls through sex, sasuga dev.

• Haha

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Specifically how do you deal with those 900k attacks that Grand Magus throws out? It's not all of her attacks so it's not like her attack is just that high, there's some sort of gimmick that I just can't figure out. Also they seem to have oddly high avoid, I'm missing like a third of my attacks even with Kesia's blessing giving +300% hit rate.

Edit: Beat it, though I got lucky and Luna didn't actually use one of those 900k damage attacks and Molly used Auto-Life on L'ightning instead of Luna. That being said, if you have sufficient damage output on one dps and use Lyra's surprise attack blessing (or equip first strike on everyone I guess?) you can use immortality on that dps to kill everyone and just keep some ailment negation item/blessing on them to avoid getting slept. Ribbon's negate basically every status effect of relevance so just slap one of those in a blessing slot.

Worth noting that I was using Scarlett's blessing to make damage shared between all enemies, it might have actually been a better move to instead focus fire Luna down instead. I also used the blessings from all the Monster Mashes and Ladder, both of those are easier to fully complete than the Ultimate Tournament and they give you neat blessings to boot. I also did my typical move of using Dante's timewarp and lots of blessing swaps to inflict every DoT debuff possible on them but it honestly might've been better to just stick to dealing damage.

I've attached my character setups for reference, one of them should be carrying Lyra's blessing all the way up to the final battle and then you swap it out for something useful immediately.
Damn, it's been a hot minute since I played this, but once you unlock the above-level-6 items, there's a shield (Black Hole, iirc) that basically stops all magic from doing anything to you. Equip that and Grand Magus cutie-pie is a harmless piece of meat just waiting for your punishment....

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes