Mar 24, 2019
Would be great if its related to this game, loved the characters and such :)
An followup game of Monster girl 1000 would be great :p
Agreed, I'd love a sequel or spin off, although I feel like it's probably not given they're going with a much different theme with that one, I haven't played it yet since I'm hesitant to jump into waiting for another work in progress, but it'll probably be good either way, since even though Twisted Scarlet has done games with vastly different stories, themes, and gameplay styles, they always seem to keep me invested from beginning to end.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Who is the Alarune I'm supposed to recruit? I'm trying to continue in the training area, but I'm missing her.

Sep 23, 2021
Still sad to see such a great game come to an end. Always hoped for more pregnant content with the main party. I know their new project is the Maid Futa thing but hopefully one day we'll get a sequel. Trap and Futa are just not my cup of tea, and it ain't likely to change. That's just sexuality. Ya like what ya like, and usually not much to do about it.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Still sad to see such a great game come to an end. Always hoped for more pregnant content with the main party. I know their new project is the Maid Futa thing but hopefully one day we'll get a sequel. Trap and Futa are just not my cup of tea, and it ain't likely to change. That's just sexuality. Ya like what ya like, and usually not much to do about it.
Did it end early, or was the main game finished at least?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
The game was fully finished before they started working on the futa project
Ah, okay, that's good. I know some times devs can get burnt out and end things early. I'm in the middle of my first full play through of the game, so it would have been disappointing if it ended early, lol.

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
@ Vertius: You will unlock the Alarune when you need to look for ingredients in Misty Woods for a quest in Mystic Village. The quest is called "Furry pandemic" where you have to collect antidotes for the elves to not turn into werewolfs like Keke ;)

If you dont see the quest just yet that means you have to progress the game further..
Not bugged, i believe you have to finish Magic weavers and Wood elf kingdom first.

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
@ CMPunk434: I did redo the quests in Mystic Village and you can also redo the battle ladders in elysium colosseum to gain levels, i did leveled up to lvl 200 in order to legit kill the endgame bosses xD

Feb 29, 2020
Maybe I glossed over it, but after the first contract with Dobbi in the village, the game says "upgrade your house at town hall". How do i buy a bed for my home?

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
Maybe I glossed over it, but after the first contract with Dobbi in the village, the game says "upgrade your house at town hall". How do i buy a bed for my home?
You must go to the town hall, and talk to Wendy. She gives you the option to upgrade your house with the bed option.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Does this game force me to have sex with everyone in order to progress through/finish the game? I would like to avoid crab, tentacle and a few others.

Reactions: MAD6999

galaxyhunter

Feb 5, 2022
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: TwistedScarlett - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
R
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: TwistedScarlett - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
Ray keeps auto attacking using the skill magical storm 1 how do I stop it

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes