alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Damn, it's been a hot minute since I played this, but once you unlock the above-level-6 items, there's a shield (Black Hole, iirc) that basically stops all magic from doing anything to you. Equip that and Grand Magus cutie-pie is a harmless piece of meat just waiting for your punishment....
Yeah her elemental spells don't do anything with that and elemental blessing does something similar I think but she has some non-elemental stuff like poison nova that'll still kill you. At least, I assume. given that it did like 900k damage I assume there's some sort of gimmick involved so you can get by it without it killing you aside from immortality but I never really figured it out. Although that late in the game there may not be a gimmick and you're just expected to have some immortality stuff ready. There are some blessings and armors/accessories that do it I think on top of Ray being able to cast it so it's not impossible.

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I seem to be missing a key item that comes after the Mobile phone in the encyclopedia, what is it? also I'm surprised my Bestiary is below 90% full after doing every quest, where are all these other enemies? There's easily over 20 empty slots.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Yeah her elemental spells don't do anything with that and elemental blessing does something similar I think but she has some non-elemental stuff like poison nova that'll still kill you. At least, I assume. given that it did like 900k damage I assume there's some sort of gimmick involved so you can get by it without it killing you aside from immortality but I never really figured it out. Although that late in the game there may not be a gimmick and you're just expected to have some immortality stuff ready. There are some blessings and armors/accessories that do it I think on top of Ray being able to cast it so it's not impossible.
Like I said, it's been a WHILE since I played this game, but I remember buying Black Hole, equipping it, then re-challenging the Grand Magus and the other two, and it was a freakin' cake-walk. Beat them into the ground like tent pegs.

Shanefgjk

Nov 16, 2023
How can I get pumq blessing I did pass story of pumpkin queen, but I don't get blessing but I can see pumq blessing upgrade in Elysium shop

Mar 24, 2019
Is it possible to get a 6/6 performance in the play? I feel like I've tried every combination.
I can confirm it's possible, since I did it. Every challenge in the game, even non-combat ones, CAN be passed, I unfortunately can't remember the exact solution to that one.

I do remember that I had to essentially make a mental map of what works and what doesn't by only changing one thing at a time to narrow down the options.

I also wanna say that there may have been points with multiple right options, but only one specific combination that actually gets you 6/6. Try messing around with the ones you'd assume wouldn't be correct as well.

Mar 24, 2019
I seem to be missing a key item that comes after the Mobile phone in the encyclopedia, what is it? also I'm surprised my Bestiary is below 90% full after doing every quest, where are all these other enemies? There's easily over 20 empty slots.
The best I can recommend is to do repeatable quests to try and unlock more monsters, though that's not a guarantee, since even after multiple playthroughs of this game, I still have never 100% the Encyclopedia. That's some next level shit right there, and I beat all the secret bosses that I could find with little to no difficulty and cleared out the arena.

This game really needs a proper guide put together, but there's so many secrets hidden away that it'd probably take input from the dev themselves to actually find it all.

Mar 24, 2019
Also, am I the only person who sometimes misses this game? Like I nearly 100% this game like 3 different times, but ever since I beat it for the last time, no other game has been able to scratch the same itch. I think I'm legitimately having gameplay withdrawals from this. :unsure:

Reactions: alteros

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I also wanna say that there may have been points with multiple right options, but only one specific combination that actually gets you 6/6. Try messing around with the ones you'd assume wouldn't be correct as well.
That's what I did. Best I could get was 2 separate 5/6 combinations. Using that to narrow it down didn't seem to help at all so I have to assume the 6/6 requires at least 2 answers that would lose points in any other combination.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it in the discussion section for the steam page. Only the first answer was the same as one of the 5/6s and no answers in common with the other 5/6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ballistic 9029

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Also, am I the only person who sometimes misses this game? Like I nearly 100% this game like 3 different times, but ever since I beat it for the last time, no other game has been able to scratch the same itch. I think I'm legitimately having gameplay withdrawals from this. :unsure:
I do love my RPG combat, I think it's nice how all three party members can take on different roles depending on build. Dante and Bessie and Ray can all do utility roles just as well as DPS and that's not really common. On top of that there's a kinda ludicrous number of passive skills that I just didn't use that could add variety. Also though, I feel like Bessie and Ray really grew on me and it's nice to play the game just to have more of them.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I've seen so many crazy builds I wouldn't have even imagined. Personally my method for beating these hardest fights was to use a fully-focused multi-hit DoT Dante build and then the "Sex Mastery" passive to skip a few turns. This cute trick allowed me to beat every fight, but there have been other creative methods and I think that's really cool.
Speaking of endgame content, I would like to know if there is a level-grinding method you'd recommend. I'm at level 67 and fighting the lightning worms at the ancient pyramid will only take me so far.

Also wondering if you would offer a hint for beating the bomb queen. Somehow my Bessie build can survive the annihilation attack for up to 3 turns, but that's it.
Never mind, I'm at level 70 and just hit her really hard.

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Jerm fight? Where is that?
It's in the colosseum, the fights there are designed to level you up so they'll always give good exp for the level. They also give really powerful blessings and equipment so if you want to level up that'd be the place.

Mar 24, 2019
Jerm fight? Where is that?
Someone else already said this but yeah, Jerm fight is post-game colosseum, you don't really need to grind at all as long as you do all quests, side-quests, colosseum fights, and training ground battles. There's some stuff that you won't even be able to access until after the end of the main story, so there's no need to rush levels, and you can always replay anything you want later.

Mar 24, 2019
Honestly, this has been eating at me since I came back to this thread, has ANYONE actually 100% completed the Encyclopedia? Still bugs me that I'm missing large chunks of completion for some reason after doing all quests, side quests, secret bosses, getting the boundary breaker, and gong all the way into post game, I'm able to answer about 90% of anyone's questions about this game, yet I'm still missing items, weapons, armor and other things in the encyclopedia despite seemingly getting every reward and clearing out every shop. This game won't get out of my head, please help. :ROFLMAO:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, this has been eating at me since I came back to this thread, has ANYONE actually 100% completed the Encyclopedia? Still bugs me that I'm missing large chunks of completion for some reason after doing all quests, side quests, secret bosses, getting the boundary breaker, and gong all the way into post game, I'm able to answer about 90% of anyone's questions about this game, yet I'm still missing items, weapons, armor and other things in the encyclopedia despite seemingly getting every reward and clearing out every shop. This game won't get out of my head, please help. :ROFLMAO:
You didn't mention random enemy drops so maybe that's it?

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Giving yourself all items, equipment, and accessories with cheats will still leave you with one empty slot in your items section and many more in your weapons and armor sections. It also doesn't do anything for the enemies section.

Seeing as that one missing item is right after the mobile phone I assume it's a key item but having done every single quest I have no clue where you'd get that item. The missing weapons/blessings/armors probably are drops since I don't think you can cheat yourself some of the later ones. Could someone tell me around when you get the Thundersnow Shield? There's a big number of empty entries around it so I must've missed some drops whatever around then.

I'm also surprised there's so many empty bestiary slots, but additionally that some of these entries are enemies I don't think were ever fought? I'm pretty sure we never actually get to fight Perfect Slime God, only normal and Golden Slime God.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes