alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I replayed this game like three times.

Come my friend, join the dark side. (I ain't slept in 24 hours)
Ah, I know exactly what I want to look for: When
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shows up and it says you've seen them a few times by now and they helped you each time I got confused because I only got one rewind at that point from the
. I might see just how many there actually are.

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
"For those that need help to get the 6/6 performance"

Don't know if there is another way to get it but I got it this way

1."Stop right there, foul fiend!"
2."Forget the princess! You're the real catch!"
3."Princess! I'll let you join my harem!"
4. Win the fight against 3 enemies

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Huh, seems like they'll say you forgot a few lines either way despite the 6/6.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it gives you extra rewards with a perfect score.

Like how you can get a perfect score on the test at the start of the game, yet there's still some lines of dialogue that implied you barely made it through the test.

Mar 24, 2019
Damn bro, really putting our alcoholic girl, Jugg, at the bottom
View attachment 3148170
I mean clearly it'd be unfair to everyone else if she was ranked in any other category.

She's at the top of any category she's in, so might as well make her the best of the worst to give everyone else a chance to spotlight.

In all seriousness though, Juggy doesn't need a relationship in this game.

She needs therapy...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So if Alice dropped multiple kids way before the mc became her fuckbuddy, so why Wendy who's her great-great-granddaughter is the only 1 left & what happened to the rest of them?

Mar 24, 2019
So if Alice dropped multiple kids way before the mc became her fuckbuddy, so why Wendy who's her great-great-granddaughter is the only 1 left & what happened to the rest of them?
I believe if I remember right it's implied that a majority of the rest of the village is actually her descendants as bunny girls, they just don't get counted as characters because they're in the background and none of them are as powerful as Alice or Wendy, plus they may not have as long a lifespan as Wendy or Alice herself, since Alice is the original bunnygirl, and it's implied that stronger people generally live longer life spans.

I don't recall anything implying Wendy was the last one, just that she was the closest to Alice.

Although they definitely don't have the largest population, given that by the MC's own account, at most there was only ever 3-4 males at peak in his village at one time, counting himself, his father who is dead before the story starts, and maybe 1-2 others from a separate family that moved out the village when he was younger, again, before the story even starts, and keeping in mind that the only bunny girl population in the world is Mistral Village, they simply wouldn't be able to sustain a large population before the MC starts his quest.

Keep in mind that at the start of the game, the village is mostly just Alice, her descendants, a few elves, the female cast, and ONE GUY who only just reached legal age, literally the day before the story starts. And outsiders weren't allowed in to protect those that remained, so there hasn't been any opportunity for anyone new to be born in at least a few decades, since the protagonist is 18 at the time the game starts, and his dad died with no other children because he wanted to stay faithful to his wife like an absolute chad, and there was literally no one else in the village of legal age until the game starts.

The stated reason for the village's population basically boils down to: No one can fuck enough to make babies. MC go fetch girls to make babies with so that the village doesn't go extinct by the end of the current generation.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The master blacksmith that teaches Mary is also confirmed to be a bunny girl. I just didn't want the game to be completely full of bunnies.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I am post game and have beat almost ALL the tournament types but still no new scene's ???
huh, the gallery differentiates between post game and colosseum. So if the scene you're missing is under Elysian Colosseum it's definitely not post game. Francesca, Xyla, Nurse, Sybil, and Dimple are the scenes listed for the Colosseum in order, which one are you missing?

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
huh, the gallery differentiates between post game and colosseum. So if the scene you're missing is under Elysian Colosseum it's definitely not post game. Francesca, Xyla, Nurse, Sybil, and Dimple are the scenes listed for the Colosseum in order, which one are you missing?
found it I had to fight with the horse girl and 2 other girls for the scene o_O

Nov 17, 2017
When visiting Mimi's House, there's no back button, making it impossible to visit Mimi without getting stuck..

Not sure if it's only an issue because of Android and/or because of skipping to chapter 7, but any feedback would be appreciated.
Edit: no back button when skipping to chapters 4-6 either.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes