Mar 24, 2019
When visiting Mimi's House, there's no back button, making it impossible to visit Mimi without getting stuck..

Not sure if it's only an issue because of Android and/or because of skipping to chapter 7, but any feedback would be appreciated.
Edit: no back button when skipping to chapters 4-6 either.
I did multiple entire playthroughs without ever having this problem, so?...
I don't even know how you would cause it.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
You know, a sequel set probably 20ish years after this one following a different group of people on an adventure and meeting Dante's grown children along the way wouldn't be such a bad idea.
You'd also get MILF versions of a lot of the girls :p

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
You know, a sequel set probably 20ish years after this one following a different group of people on an adventure and meeting Dante's grown children along the way wouldn't be such a bad idea.
You'd also get MILF versions of a lot of the girls :p
But if you're a new character, wouldn't it be NTR if you slept with the MILF versions of the girls? :unsure:

Mar 24, 2019
But if you're a new character, wouldn't it be NTR if you slept with the MILF versions of the girls? :unsure:
I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing older versions of the girls, but not so much to sleep with them, although I do find the idea of there being a new young adventurer who happens to wife a bunch of Dante's daughters, like a second-generation harem protagonist who carries on his legacy, and then somewhere deep into the game, he would finally meet the older, matured version of Dante and Dante just be like-

"Hey, so you're the kid I've been hearing about from my daughters, don't worry, we're cool, after all, I did the same when I was your age...but do you really think you're strong enough to protect them?"

BOSS MUSIC INTENSIFIES

A sort of story about Dante having a student or son wouldn't be too bad. You'd skip over the actual incest obviously, so all the old girls would remain loyal, but it'd still be cool to see how everyone would be doing like...20-50 years from now, and have Dante and the OG harem be more of a side thing, sort of like how Juggernaut is still amazing, even if she's never interested in having a relationship with Dante.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
depends on multiple factors. first is new MC 'stealing' them or showing off to old MC to emotionally hurt him. second is permission or not, if it's behind old MC's back it's cheating (which most people count as NTR since if they cheat they're liking going to lose them soon if not already, or the more realistic option of choosing to ditch the cheating sluts).

that said, there's incels out there that think girl on girl without MC present is NTR. which is even more circumstantial since a male MC can still provide what a female partner lacks (actual penis, pregnancy, father figure to kids, etc).

imo it all comes down to emotional security and trust breaking. otherwise it's swinging or open relationships dynamic. both of which from what i understand requires emotional detachment to a degree. thus those relationships are more like an informal contract than emotional connections. though one could argue swinging is the in-between of open and committed relationships. *shrug*

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Damn, where did this outfit come from? This, a little bit more character development and a redemption would have shot her close to the top of my list.

Oh, and maybe dropping the shades :ROFLMAO:
Check out TS60's new game Unveiling the Unknown.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm looking for the new save file zipe
No worries, when you press "new game" you can choose any episode, even post-game after the story is complete. This naturally unlocks most things in the gallery. There's a cheat menu in your "bedroom" which is fairly comprehensive too.

Reactions: Dead_Skull

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Repeatable, but you need to unlock an end-game quest to activate the timeskip and simultaneously finish the pregnancy of all currently pregnant characters. You don't have to do it all at once either, you can miss characters and catch them on a second or third timeskip.
This sold the game for me. Getting on Steam. Thank you!

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I'm at the part where I first encountered "Evil Eris" at the Capital City, but I do have some general gameplay questions.

The first one being, how do I improve both the quality and quantity of all resource producing sections of the home village Dante, Bessie and Ray live in?

MG1000 Farm Quality and Quantity.PNG

MG1000 Fishery Quality and Quantity.PNG

MG1000 Mines Qualty and Quantity.PNG

MG1000 Shop Level Dobbi Armory.PNG

MG1000 Shop Level Mary Blacksmith.PNG

MG1000 Shop Level Moona General Store.PNG

My second question being, what's the best way to grind enough levels to get stronger and possibly overleveled?

My third question being, will there be any gameplay use for the School and Nursery once they're completed? Or are they just there for lore reasons?

MG1000 School and Nursery Unlock.PNG

Mar 24, 2019
I'm at the part where I first encountered "Evil Eris" at the Capital City, but I do have some general gameplay questions.

The first one being, how do I improve both the quality and quantity of all resource producing sections of the home village Dante, Bessie and Ray live in?

View attachment 3193805

View attachment 3193806

View attachment 3193807

View attachment 3193978

View attachment 3193979

View attachment 3193980

My second question being, what's the best way to grind enough levels to get stronger and possibly overleveled?

My third question being, will there be any gameplay use for the School and Nursery once they're completed? Or are they just there for lore reasons?

View attachment 3193991
You already have some upgrades by the look of it. Basically, you just focus on buying the upgrades from Wendy, at the church/town hall, she'll upgrade your shops and resource producers in exchange for resources and money, I recommend prioritizing the mines first, since all the other building upgrades primarily need gems to upgrade them.

As for grinding and levelling, just do all main and side quests available for each area, and if you really wanna grind, do the repeatable quests for each area too, but the game even explains at the start, levels will only get you so far, if you really wanna feel powerful, focus on your equipment, meaning weapons, armor, accessories, and blessings to compliment your three party members.

You'll max the village out naturally by just buying all the upgrades from Wendy, and continuing the story, remember to collect resources from the village after every new quest you complete, you can't really rush the village completion, as time only advances when you do a quest you haven't played before, or complete a repeatable quest. Replayable story quests do not advance time, although you MAY get some strong gear for going back and beating bosses you may not have beaten on your first attempt, every boss in the game is beatable, even ones that may seem like they're impossible.

Learn to build synergy between your abilities on your characters, your equipment, and most importantly, your blessings, you may not be very powerful if you just try to grind it out, but the right combination of mid-late game items can make you feel nearly invincible.

As for the school and nursery, they primarily serve as flavor text for post-game content.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You already have some upgrades by the look of it. Basically, you just focus on buying the upgrades from Wendy, at the church/town hall, she'll upgrade your shops and resource producers in exchange for resources and money, I recommend prioritizing the mines first, since all the other building upgrades primarily need gems to upgrade them.

As for grinding and levelling, just do all main and side quests available for each area, and if you really wanna grind, do the repeatable quests for each area too, but the game even explains at the start, levels will only get you so far, if you really wanna feel powerful, focus on your equipment, meaning weapons, armor, accessories, and blessings to compliment your three party members.

You'll max the village out naturally by just buying all the upgrades from Wendy, and continuing the story, remember to collect resources from the village after every new quest you complete, you can't really rush the village completion, as time only advances when you do a quest you haven't played before, or complete a repeatable quest. Replayable story quests do not advance time, although you MAY get some strong gear for going back and beating bosses you may not have beaten on your first attempt, every boss in the game is beatable, even ones that may seem like they're impossible.

Learn to build synergy between your abilities on your characters, your equipment, and most importantly, your blessings, you may not be very powerful if you just try to grind it out, but the right combination of mid-late game items can make you feel nearly invincible.

As for the school and nursery, they primarily serve as flavor text for post-game content.
Thanks for your input. It's greatly appreciated. One quest I'm struggling with is the "Rule of Three" quest where it says I need to fight a three-headed serpent but I keep fighting and losing to Sybil's Team.

MG1000 Capital City Rule of Three Quest Problems.PNG

What level should I ideally be at to be considered overleveled for the Capital City Quests? Or better yet, should I try crafting this shotgun build for Bessie?:

I can give you screenshots of all the gear I have. But I've mainly been using the "optimize" button when equipping more powerful items.

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for your input. It's greatly appreciated. One quest I'm struggling with is the "Rule of Three" quest where it says I need to fight a three-headed serpent but I keep fighting and losing to Sybil's Team.

View attachment 3194219

What level should I ideally be at to be considered overleveled for the Capital City Quests? Or better yet, should I try crafting this shotgun build for Bessie?:

I can give you screenshots of all the gear I have. But I've mainly been using the "optimize" button when equipping more powerful items.
That's where you're having an issue, while you certainly CAN just hit the optimize button, that'll only account for what items have the highest stats, not what each item does.

If the shotgun you're referring to (I can't sign into steam for some reason on browser so I can't view it), is the super shotgun, absolutely get that.

For general guidelines, as you move forward, be on the look out parry related items, specifically items that increase your chance to parry, and items that increase your NUMBER of parries per turn on a character, and I recommend putting those on your main character (red head), as he will eventually unlock an ability that will actively allow him to parry more attacks than any character in a single turn.

For Bessie, she's perfect for multi-hit and status effects on enemies, if you make that shotgun, she can single-handedly clear out 90% of non-boss enemies in the game on her own because the shotgun hits all enemies twice, for her, you got some options depending on your taste in gameplay, you can either put all critical related items on her, or try making it so that instead of just 2 hits she can potentially land up to 4 or even 8 hits on an enemy, or you can level up certain blessings which may grant bonuses to poison effects, which at max level they'll keep all enemies permanently poisoned for as long as Bessie is alive at the start of a fight, or even gear her up with evasion equipment and try to max that out so she's near impossible to hit-

The world is your oyster.

As for Ray, I highly recommend anything that lowers magic costs, and that can grant her access to her transformations ASAP in a fight.

If you're in the capital and you're level 25 or higher, you're definitely overlevelled.

Remember that levels scale exponentially, not linearly, if you're already level 23 or higher, you're definitely over levelled for the quest you're trying to do, it's likely you're just having a hard time because your gear is mostly randomized, or you haven't been buying better gear from the shops.

If you have the right gear in this game, you can easily beat enemies over twice your level, I know personally, I cleared out the whole arena after I was a little further in the story than where you're at right now.

It's honestly all about just learning what the items do and what party member they'd work best on.

Edit: What I will say in regards to grinding, is that you're better off not trying to grind for levels, but rather trying to farm enemies for specific drops/equipment. Some enemies will drop seemingly plain but secretly broken powerful equipment, especially be looking out for anything that is "antshell", you'll thank me later.

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
having an issue at the colosseum , I just finished the silver league but the next one (golden) is still not showing up.

Current Game Progress:

- I just finished Magic Weaver City and Elven Kingdom Contracts/Story
- Currently making my way to Hawakawa

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes