Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
TwistedScarlett60 it seems whatever this NW.js program you've put in the game is not compatible with newer versions of the program, there's no legacy support, i get this error every time i start the game, it still works but it's pretty annoying, is there a solution for the end user or is the problem entirely on your end?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 3211178
TwistedScarlett60 it seems whatever this NW.js program you've put in the game is not compatible with newer versions of the program, there's no legacy support, i get this error every time i start the game, it still works but it's pretty annoying, is there a solution for the end user or is the problem entirely on your end?
I have the solution to that problem!

OK first enable seeing hidden files, go to C:\Users(your username)\Appdata\Local and delete a folder called nwjs then go from Local\Userdata\Default and delete Webdata and Webdata journal then launch the game

That's not an error and you can simply press OK and ignore it but it appears everytime!

That's RPGM telling you that you're using a newer version of NWJS.

It's annoying yes but that's how to fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have the solution to that problem!

OK first enable seeing hidden files, go to C:\Users(your username)\Appdata\Local and delete a folder called nwjs then go from Local\Userdata\Default and delete Webdata and Webdata journal then launch the game

That's not an error and you can simply press OK and ignore it but it appears everytime!

That's RPGM telling you that you're using a newer version of NWJS.

It's annoying yes but that's how to fix it.
Thanks, i'd already tried just deleting the local nwjs folder to no effect, didn't know about the webdata files. Seems to have worked, booted the game twice and no error so far so yeah, cheers mate.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Eating some cup ramen and enjoying reading the game, go to take a sip of my coke at the exact moment this line drops:
Untitled.png
And it promptly went down the wrong pipe... so thanks for that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hiddensins

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yes, super shotgun hits everyone multiple times.

You don't get it from Mary's Blacksmith, you need to go to town hall and build the upgrade hut if you haven't already (for two basic gemstones), then you need to, again in the town hall, go to "upgrade", then "building upgrades", and buy "Upgrade Hut Mythical Weapons" for 1 diamond from the mines, and 300 gold. Then go to the Upgrade Hut when you have it unlocked, and you'll be able to craft mythical weapons there.

Cecille and the others DO return at some point, but honestly, the biggest thing you should've made sure to get was Lyra's blessing before moving on, but I can't remember if that was an event where you had to go to her in the tavern for, or if it was just a side quest in the capital city.

Which I believe all side quests are technically playable in any order? I'm not sure as I always played them all in order myself, but the notifications about the tavern are primarily about Juggernaut, as you have the chance to challenge her as long as she's in the tavern, but beyond a certain point, she won't be anymore, that's legitimately up to you though, since Juggernaut is one of the hardest optional bosses in the entire game. If you just want a casual playthrough, you don't have to beat her.
Like I said, I could use some old saves if I have to. Which I'm gonna do right now because the old save was the one where I equipped the wrong gun. I'm just gonna buy the best armor in Capital City for all three of them.
You'll be happy to know that I finally was able to beat the Rule of Three. I didn't think getting the cheapest set of Tier 1 Armor would help, but it somehow magically did.

MG1000 Finish Rule of Three Quest.PNG

Thanks for your help in giving me advice. I now have even more questions to ask you though, so sorry about that.

MG1000 Upgrade Hut 1.PNG

MG1000 Upgrade Hut 2.PNG

I have all the necessary ingredients to get these upgrades, yet the game won't let me press these buttons. What did you say I have to do before I can upgrade the Upgrade Hut? Do I unlock the ability to do so after completing Little Shroom City or Lionshead? If not, what triggers the unlocking of these upgrade options?

All good, as long as it's fixed, enjoy your playthrough, Merry Christmas. (y)
I was in no way involved in your conversation with BartzV , but I thought the Christmas wishes were nice and wholesome.

Mar 24, 2019
You'll be happy to know that I finally was able to beat the Rule of Three. I didn't think getting the cheapest set of Tier 1 Armor would help, but it somehow magically did.

View attachment 3213971

Thanks for your help in giving me advice. I now have even more questions to ask you though, so sorry about that.

View attachment 3213975

View attachment 3213976

I have all the necessary ingredients to get these upgrades, yet the game won't let me press these buttons. What did you say I have to do before I can upgrade the Upgrade Hut? Do I unlock the ability to do so after completing Little Shroom City or Lionshead? If not, what triggers the unlocking of these upgrade options?

I was in no way involved in your conversation with BartzV , but I thought the Christmas wishes were nice and wholesome.
Okay, so do you have the upgrade hut? If so, that would indicate, you already have the upgrades, if not, you need to go to the "build" section in town hall, and buy the upgrade hut if you can. I think it required a basic gemstone or two, I could be wrong-

I'm currently in the process of making a comprehensive game guide since I got the steam version so I could write a guide, though you'll have to forgive me as I can't currently access my old save at the moment to check a lot of things, because I deleted my old F95 version and am currently replaying using the steam version. So I'll have to get back to Mistral Village before I can confirm or deny anything. I should be able to reach close to where you're at by the end of the day to answer any questions you may have.

The most important thing to remember about gear, is unlike weapons, accessories, and blessings, armor scales attack exponentially in a way-

That's why it's so much more expensive than other equipment, each tier of armor may not seem very impressive on face value, but the primary factor that determines if an armor is tier 1, 2, 3, etc. is actually how much attack it grants you, and of course it's other effects, but you'll rarely find any item that boosts attack anywhere near as much as armor, because your attack scales exponentially, not linearly, a high attack stat will always be more powerful than an equal defense stat due to how damage is calculated.

Try and get the best armor you can that both fits your play style, while also being the highest or second highest available tier.

The stuff about Little Shroom was because you'll actually unlock the blueprint for the shotgun once you reach Little Shroom, though you obviously need to have access to the upgrade hut for that.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
I'm struggling to understand Davy's art a bit, does the coat have sleeves or not, they start of looking like they do but they just end into the coat, and from where do her tentacles spring, they look like they must come out of her back, does she have arms?

Edit: got to her reveal just after this post and i guess her anatomy is even more unusual, arms sprung from seemingly nowhere but the legs are fake... alright, i'm 100% a 'a cat is fine too' type of guy so i can work with this.

Look at the bellies of your girls!
So i should just keep repeating the repeatable sex scenes until a belly appears?

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 3215931
I'm struggling to understand Davy's art a bit, does the coat have sleeves or not, they start of looking like they do but they just end into the coat, and from where do her tentacles spring, they look like they must come out of her back, does she have arms?

Edit: got to her reveal just after this post and i guess her anatomy is even more unusual, arms sprung from seemingly nowhere but the legs are fake... alright, i'm 100% a 'a cat is fine too' type of guy so i can work with this.

So i should just keep repeating the repeatable sex scenes until a belly appears?
Actually no, there is an event that triggers the pregnancy but you must have sex with the girl before that event... Haven't played this game in a long time... kinda forgot lol.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Okay, so do you have the upgrade hut? If so, that would indicate, you already have the upgrades, if not, you need to go to the "build" section in town hall, and buy the upgrade hut if you can. I think it required a basic gemstone or two, I could be wrong-

I'm currently in the process of making a comprehensive game guide since I got the steam version so I could write a guide, though you'll have to forgive me as I can't currently access my old save at the moment to check a lot of things, because I deleted my old F95 version and am currently replaying using the steam version. So I'll have to get back to Mistral Village before I can confirm or deny anything. I should be able to reach close to where you're at by the end of the day to answer any questions you may have.

The most important thing to remember about gear, is unlike weapons, accessories, and blessings, armor scales attack exponentially in a way-

That's why it's so much more expensive than other equipment, each tier of armor may not seem very impressive on face value, but the primary factor that determines if an armor is tier 1, 2, 3, etc. is actually how much attack it grants you, and of course it's other effects, but you'll rarely find any item that boosts attack anywhere near as much as armor, because your attack scales exponentially, not linearly, a high attack stat will always be more powerful than an equal defense stat due to how damage is calculated.

Try and get the best armor you can that both fits your play style, while also being the highest or second highest available tier.

The stuff about Little Shroom was because you'll actually unlock the blueprint for the shotgun once you reach Little Shroom, though you obviously need to have access to the upgrade hut for that.
Yeah I think I have the Upgrade Hut.

MG1000 Upgrade Hut 3.PNG

But when it comes to getting armor, you want me to get either the most powerful (more expensive) or 2nd most powerful (least expensive) options they have at say, the Capital City armor shop? I'm currently in the process of replaying Chapter 8 and just need to complete the final advancement contract of the area before getting back to Little Shroom on better terms.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
What the feck is up with this random AI cg popping up? Her ears are different, her pupils are different sizes, she's missing a finger and her hand/arm is smaller after the boob cuts it off. Scarlett has such a pleasing art style, so wtf is this shitty AI 'art' doing here mucking up their game?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
That should be polyamorous, polygamous refers to multiple spouses in marriage, polyamorous just means multiple lovers. A rather common error unfortunately.

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 3216419
What the feck is up with this random AI cg popping up? Her ears are different, her pupils are different sizes, she's missing a finger and her hand/arm is smaller after the boob cuts it off. Scarlett has such a pleasing art style, so wtf is this shitty AI 'art' doing here mucking up their game?
I actually never noticed-

But basically, given that Twisted Scarlett is a VERY ambitious dev who does these massive projects, while all main girls in their games are generally hand drawn by them, they may occasionally use AI generation for one off side characters or backgrounds simply for time saving, they're already make massive projects, in order to have had a steady release schedule they had to cut corners somewhere.

At least, that's what they've said on their other game, Unveiling the Unknowns, I don't know officially if that's the case here as well, but if so, that's the reason.

• Thinking Face
Mar 24, 2019
Yeah I think I have the Upgrade Hut.

View attachment 3215973

But when it comes to getting armor, you want me to get either the most powerful (more expensive) or 2nd most powerful (least expensive) options they have at say, the Capital City armor shop? I'm currently in the process of replaying Chapter 8 and just need to complete the final advancement contract of the area before getting back to Little Shroom on better terms.
Yeah basically, the game heavily emphasizes the importance of equipment, as for the upgrade hut, I recommend going to the upgrade hut and just getting familiar with it since you have it, a lot of it is self-explanatory when you go through and read the dialogue there.

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 3216419
Actually, now that I know from them talking about it, I can actually see where some of the backgrounds may be AI generated, it makes sense though, it'd be a massive time sink for them to hand draw every last background with their art style, plus, you can tell they wanted a more detailed look for backgrounds, and they have a more stylized artistic style, it seems they may use it for things they want in a distinctly different style.

But I think for what it is, it's done tastefully, you wouldn't even notice if you didn't actively look for it. And the main characters are the main focus most of the time, and are always TS' style. Generally if it's extremely important, and it's meant to be their own style, Scarlett draws it themselves. Like how a majority, if not all of their first game, Friendship with Benefits is in their own style. Plus most of the backgrounds that are AI generated have a vaguely "blurred" look to them, so the mind can fill in the gaps. Focus on the girls, that's what matters.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes