Mar 24, 2019
But here's the thing. Every time I try the sex option, I get this message:

View attachment 3221713

View attachment 3221714

Not sure if it's a bug or if I need to defeat them in training mode first.

View attachment 3221715

EDIT: I just defeated them in Training Mode and the MC still won't have sex with them.

Speaking of Bugs, one I've noticed is that Gallery Mode doesn't show Cheeki and Breeki in their pregnant modes in the gallery viewer.

View attachment 3221726

View attachment 3221727

Also, since the Elysian Colosseum isn't available in fugitive mode, should I go back to an old save in order to complete every tournament (Platinum, Ladder, ect. ect. etc.) possible? Or can I save all of that for the post-game content?

View attachment 3221737

If I've been reading certain guides on Steam right, there is post-game content after the main story, right?

EDIT: Ballistic 9029 Sorry if my screenshots are all over the place but I got another question related to Cheeki Breeki sex. Do I have to get all the right answers in the Mary and Keke Play Questline in order to get Cheeki and Breeki in the mood to do it?

View attachment 3221787

If so, what are the right answers?

EDIT: Ballistic 9029 Also, is changing the timeline a good idea or not?

View attachment 3221794
Hmm...I will admit the Cheeki Breeki issue is new to me...did you ever have sex with them when they were at Magic Weavers? As for your current situation, do you have the option of giving them a gift box whenever you talk to them?-

Actually...no, I know exactly what's wrong now, you never did their side quest in Magic Weavers did you? I didn't even know they'd move in without it-

But anyways, go through the red portal on the world map so you have access to the old areas, go to Magic Weavers, and do the side quest there that's about a rogue elemental or something-

That's how you unlock sex with them, is by doing their quest-

You REALLY need to be in the habit of completing side quests as you go through areas, if you don't, you're gonna miss stuff and be confused when you're missing something important.

So to briefly go over everything-

Do all the quests (Except for Repeatable ones, those have no impact on the story), keep updating your gear, I recommend putting anything that gives extra hits on attacks to Bessie, anything that gives more counter chance and counter attacks to Dante, and anything that decreases MP cost or increases TP charge rate on Ray so she can use her limit breaks more.

Also yes, there's a post game. It's full of EXTREMELY hard bosses.

So no, you don't need a perfect score on the Mary and Keke quest to impress Cheeki and Breeki, also the correct answers for the Play is VERY specific, and there aren't even guides for it yet, but I plan on including it in the guide I'm making once I get to that point in the game-

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Hmm...I will admit the Cheeki Breeki issue is new to me...did you ever have sex with them when they were at Magic Weavers? As for your current situation, do you have the option of giving them a gift box whenever you talk to them?-

Actually...no, I know exactly what's wrong now, you never did their side quest in Magic Weavers did you? I didn't even know they'd move in without it-

But anyways, go through the red portal on the world map so you have access to the old areas, go to Magic Weavers, and do the side quest there that's about a rogue elemental or something-

That's how you unlock sex with them, is by doing their quest-

You REALLY need to be in the habit of completing side quests as you go through areas, if you don't, you're gonna miss stuff and be confused when you're missing something important.

So to briefly go over everything-

Do all the quests (Except for Repeatable ones, those have no impact on the story), keep updating your gear, I recommend putting anything that gives extra hits on attacks to Bessie, anything that gives more counter chance and counter attacks to Dante, and anything that decreases MP cost or increases TP charge rate on Ray so she can use her limit breaks more.

Also yes, there's a post game. It's full of EXTREMELY hard bosses.

So no, you don't need a perfect score on the Mary and Keke quest to impress Cheeki and Breeki, also the correct answers for the Play is VERY specific, and there aren't even guides for it yet, but I plan on including it in the guide I'm making once I get to that point in the game-
You were right. I have no idea how I missed the Cheeki Breeki sidequest necessary to get them preggers, but I somehow did. So the timeline hopping will be useful for any mistakes on my end. While we're on the topic, the remaining monster girls I haven't gotten to move to Mistral Village so far are Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia. Is there any time traveling back to the past I need to do in order to guarantee that all three of these characters will move to Mistral Village? Or do they all join Mistral Village once you enter the Fugitive Arc of the endgame?

Sorry if any or all of my fuck-ups annoy you. But I greatly appreciate the help nonetheless. As for that guide you're working on. Are you going to post it on Steam or Google Docs?

EDIT: Also, how do I get Davy pregnant? So far she's the only monster girl in Mistral Village I haven't gotten pregnant yet.

So far everyone on this list (except for Davy, Eris, Hestia, Swiftstroke and Historia) I have had the MC impregnated while playing the game. I know Historia is someone you can impregnate in the postgame content. Not sure about whether I need to do some time travel to get Davy and Swiftstroke preggers or not.

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
You were right. I have no idea how I missed the Cheeki Breeki sidequest necessary to get them preggers, but I somehow did. So the timeline hopping will be useful for any mistakes on my end. While we're on the topic, the remaining monster girls I haven't gotten to move to Mistral Village so far are Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia. Is there any time traveling back to the past I need to do in order to guarantee that all three of these characters will move to Mistral Village? Or do they all join Mistral Village once you enter the Fugitive Arc of the endgame?

Sorry if any or all of my fuck-ups annoy you. But I greatly appreciate the help nonetheless. As for that guide you're working on. Are you going to post it on Steam or Google Docs?
Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia.
are at the end of the game after you defeat the final boss they move to your village.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia.
are at the end of the game after you defeat the final boss they move to your village.
Thank you very much for your input. I know Historia can get pregnant in the postgame content. But what about Davy? Can she get pregnant in the postgame content as well? Or do I have to go back to the past in order to do whatever quest necessary to make the prospect of Davy getting pregnant even possible to begin with?

Mar 24, 2019

EDIT: Also, how do I get Davy pregnant? So far she's the only monster girl in Mistral Village I haven't gotten pregnant yet.

So far everyone on this list (except for Davy, Eris, Hestia, Swiftstroke and Historia) I have had the MC impregnated while playing the game. I know Historia is someone you can impregnate in the postgame content. Not sure about whether I need to do some time travel to get Davy and Swiftstroke preggers or not.
Same as the person before me said-

All of them are Post Game content, so you need to finish the game before you can do that.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Same as the person before me said-

All of them are Post Game content, so you need to finish the game before you can do that.
Okay, good to know they're all post-game preggos. So I don't have to worry about any of them until I get to that point. Other than those five, is there any other character that can get pregnant? Or is that list I posted from Steam all the possible preggos you can see in this game?

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, good to know they're all post-game preggos. So I don't have to worry about any of them until I get to that point. Other than those five, is there any other character that can get pregnant? Or is that list I posted from Steam all the possible preggos you can see in this game?
I'm gonna link a guide that actually includes all pregnancies-

This is a list of all girls, if they're tagged with a "P" they can get pregnant, if they're tagged with both "P" and "PG" then they can get pregnant, but only in post game.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I'm gonna link a guide that actually includes all pregnancies-

This is a list of all girls, if they're tagged with a "P" they can get pregnant, if they're tagged with both "P" and "PG" then they can get pregnant, but only in post game.
Yeah that's a good list. Though shouldn't Davy, Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia get the [PG] tag as well? I knew from that list Historia was a post-game preggo because of her [PG] tag. But the other four didn't have a [PG] tag next to their names.

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah that's a good list. Though shouldn't Davy, Eris, Swiftstroke and Hestia get the [PG] tag as well? I knew from that list Historia was a post-game preggo because of her [PG] tag. But the other four didn't have a [PG] tag next to their names.
I think it's a technicality issue or maybe an oversight? The person who made the guide did it like this because [PG] tagged characters are generally incomplete until you reach their post game content, while TECHNICALLY speaking, Swiftstroke, Hestia, and Eris move to Mistral right as the game ends, and you don't need to do any other post game content for them to move in, while Davy moves into Mistral literally at the start of the game, it's just that you technically can't get them pregnant until right after the ending?

Basically all you gotta do to get those four pregnant in the post game, is do hangouts in Mistral Village, and talk to them in Mistral Village, while Historia has an entire post game questline-

BUT, you also need to do Historia's questline before you can do Davy's-

I would've put it differently, they did it this way, but the point is still the same-

Finish the game, do the post game side quest and hang outs, then all the girls will either be pregnant or be able to get pregnant-

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I would say generally speaking, yes, all those builds on steam are mostly optimized, you CAN do better, but that's really up to you to fiddle around with.

Personally, I'd swap out the bloodthirsty shotgun you have on Bessie for the "It's a shotgun", as generally speaking, multi-hit, and omni attack weapons have better damage potential overall, and if I'm remember right, it's the best shotgun you can use until you get all the parts to make the super shotgun, as it's attack is essentially the base for the super shotgun's attack, just without all the added bonuses from the other shotguns, you should easily be able to take out Sybil's group with that one change alone, the regular shotgun hits all enemies twice for 62% base damage per shot, with a chance to crit on every individual hit, while the bloodthirsty shotgun is just a regular attack with higher crit chance, which is easy to find on other weapons, items, or blessings.

To put into perspective, if you use the plain shotgun against Sybil's party, Bessie would go from only attacking one enemy per turn, to attacking EACH of them TWICE, for more damage than the normal base damage overall.

That's six attacks in one turn with only Bessie, and each of them have their own chance to crit.

Also, by far the worst thing I see about your current build, is that you...just plain don't have armor-

Which is understandable if you're hurting on funds, but I strongly recommend you do whatever it takes to update your team's armor ASAP, armor is debatably even more important than what weapons or blessings you pick in this game, that's why they're more expensive than any other thing in the game.

Prioritize your gear in order they're listed.

Focus on picking what armor you wanna get first because it's the most expensive and has the most dramatic effect on your playstyle.

Then pick your weapon to compliment what you like most about the armor.

Then stack accessories and blessings to tie everything else together.

Personally, I also think you should take the cutlass off Dante and replace it with something that either has multi-hit (so attacking multiple times in one turn), or omni attack (attacking all enemies in a single turn), based on what you currently have, Keke's Fury might be your best option here, it'll replace your normal attack with fury swipes, randomly attack twice for 56% damage on each hit, plus decrease the enemy's defense with each hit, it may not be as strong as Bessie outright, but it's better suited for boss fights with a single big target, and it's a free debuff on your enemy that you don't need to use MP to cast. Or better yet, replay the story mission you met Keke in to try and get a legendary version of the "Wolf's Claw" she drops, it's actually a triple attack, just without the debuff. Consider this a tip to replay missions to get items you haven't gotten before, some of the best options you can get are just regular drops early on.

I also recommend getting Agni and Rudra for Dante ASAP, as it lets him attack one enemy four times in a single turn, just be aware that if you fight anyone who is immune to or absorbs elemental or magic damage, you may want to switch it out for something else, Agni and Rudra is the go to end game choice for Dante in my opinion, since you have so many options for things to put on him, the extra damage really adds up.

What you do with Ray is really personal choice, personally I made mine an awakening machine who could easily switch between forms almost at will, that's the main thing Nature's Harmony is good for, but don't underrate the infinity rod either for longer battles, it's good to have both.

Generally speaking you can think of breaking down gear into early, mid, late, and post game items.

Early on your gear doesn't matter much because the game largely expects you to not have much money for big upgrades and you don't even have Mistral Village unlocked yet, literally anything works here.

Mid game is roughly from when Mistral Village is unlocked up to Little Shroom City being unlocked, this is where you're at, it's normal to be confused and feel awkward here, this is literally the part where you don't yet have access to end game weapons and accessories, but you're going to be facing significantly tougher enemies than in the early game, just struggle through, buy your armors wisely, do your thing in the colosseum and training arena where possible, and focus on getting the super shotgun for Bessie, Agni and Rudra for Dante, and your choice of wand for Ray.

If you really wanna get into blessings, before you commit to upgrading anything to level 3, as blessed cores are going to be rare until you get into late game, go back to the Elven Kingdom and replay the fights for the "Dark Elves" contract, every time you beat this, you're guaranteed to get a giftbox (worth 1,000 gold if sold, and used to advance your progress with girls in the village), a basic gemstone (used for unlocking the training arena, fishery, upgrade and alchemical huts, and worth 500G if sold), and most importantly, a blessed essence, which can be used to upgrade any blessing from level one to level two without the need for gold, and can also be sold for 375G if you'd like.

If there's any quest you should be grinding for money or materials, it's this one, as you easily make a few thousand gold each time you replay the fights, and you also get some of the most important resources in the game for doing basically any kind of upgrading for free. The more you don't need to upgrade things anymore, the more you can just sell these things for money to buy things like tier 3, 4, or 5 armor, it's not the most profitable for late game, but to be honest, you really don't need to grind much if at all in late game, as the most drastic resource draw is in mid game.

I won't go into post game stuff for the sake of spoilers, but also, literally anything from post game content is intentionally overpowered.

As a side note, if you really want a goal to shoot for, try and beat Guinevere in the training arena in the village as soon as you can. Her ACCESSORY THAT GOES IN A BLESSING SLOT is the most powerful weapon in the game if used correctly, it grants you a special skill that casts both regen...and zombie on an enemy, making it the only way I know of to inflict the zombie status on enemies, which turns all healing into damage for them, and circumvents almost all defenses in the game, it's basically a death sentence if you can cast it and survive against an enemy that doesn't have the ability to disspell it...which is 90% of enemies in the game, and even then, you can just recast it.
I think it's a technicality issue or maybe an oversight? The person who made the guide did it like this because [PG] tagged characters are generally incomplete until you reach their post game content, while TECHNICALLY speaking, Swiftstroke, Hestia, and Eris move to Mistral right as the game ends, and you don't need to do any other post game content for them to move in, while Davy moves into Mistral literally at the start of the game, it's just that you technically can't get them pregnant until right after the ending?

Basically all you gotta do to get those four pregnant in the post game, is do hangouts in Mistral Village, and talk to them in Mistral Village, while Historia has an entire post game questline-

BUT, you also need to do Historia's questline before you can do Davy's-

I would've put it differently, they did it this way, but the point is still the same-

Finish the game, do the post game side quest and hang outs, then all the girls will either be pregnant or be able to get pregnant-
Here's my latest "After Battle Report" that I'm jokingly calling it.

MG1000 Agni and Rudra Recipe.PNG

This is what I need to make Agni & Rudra.

MG1000 Calamaty Overlook Issues 1.PNG

I got filtered by the Calamity Overlook Gatekeeper. What level do I need to be at to start overpowering that monster?

MG1000 Calamaty Overlook Issues 2.PNG

MG1000 Calamaty Overlook Issues 3.PNG

MG1000 Calamaty Overlook Issues 4.PNG

I tried my best to recreate the previous Steam builds we've discussed in the thread before with whatever I could find. I'll definitely add Francesca's Blessing whenever I get that. But so far I'm satisfied with the blessings I've equipped so far. I'm definitely open to suggestions. But I would like names of specific weapons/armor and how/where to get them.

MG1000 Best Weapons 1-1-2024 Page 1.PNG

MG1000 Best Weapons 1-1-2024 Page 2.PNG

MG1000 Best Weapons 1-1-2024 Page 3.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 1.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 2.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 3.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 4.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 5.PNG

MG1000 Best Armor 1-1-2024 Page 6.PNG

MG1000 Best Key Items 1-1-2024 Page 1.PNG

MG1000 Best Key Items 1-1-2024 Page 2.PNG

MG1000 Best Key Items 1-1-2024 Page 3.PNG

These are the other items I have so far. Anymore you think I should try getting? Either way, I'm going to try to fight Guinevere in the Training Arena like you suggested. I look forward to hearing your suggestions in the meantime.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here's my latest "After Battle Report" that I'm jokingly calling it.

View attachment 3222713

This is what I need to make Agni & Rudra.

View attachment 3222714

I got filtered by the Calamity Overlook Gatekeeper. What level do I need to be at to start overpowering that monster?

View attachment 3222715

View attachment 3222716

View attachment 3222717

I tried my best to recreate the previous Steam builds we've discussed in the thread before with whatever I could find. I'll definitely add Francesca's Blessing whenever I get that. But so far I'm satisfied with the blessings I've equipped so far. I'm definitely open to suggestions. But I would like names of specific weapons/armor and how/where to get them.

View attachment 3222724

View attachment 3222725

View attachment 3222726

View attachment 3222732

View attachment 3222733

View attachment 3222734

View attachment 3222735

View attachment 3222736

View attachment 3222737

View attachment 3222811

View attachment 3222812

View attachment 3222813

These are the other items I have so far. Anymore you think I should try getting? Either way, I'm going to try to fight Guinevere in the Training Arena like you suggested. I look forward to hearing your suggestions in the meantime.
You still have some extremely weak equipment from naer the start of the game equipped.
I'd replace the Thundersnow Shield, Giant Feather Breacer, Serpent Staff, Yellow Gooey Bangle, In-Memory-of-Tohong Bangle and Elsie's blessing. Almost all of these are chapter 1 based equipment that can be comfortably replaced with items bought in some shops you've recently unlocked.
The Abandoned City sells some of the best base weapons you can find so far, which will be a massive upgrade for Ray:
1704097244395.png
The Quiet Mountains and Ancient Pyramid have some much better accessories you can try out too.

If you're struggling to intuite what consistutes as a strong build, there's nothing wrong with lowering the difficulty. It is kind of wild that you got so far into the game, passing 100s of collective new equipment, and you still have things using things from the prologue and episode 1 as far as episode 16.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You still have some extremely weak equipment from naer the start of the game equipped.
I'd replace the Thundersnow Shield, Giant Feather Breacer, Serpent Staff, Yellow Gooey Bangle, In-Memory-of-Tohong Bangle and Elsie's blessing. Almost all of these are chapter 1 based equipment that can be comfortably replaced with items bought in some shops you've recently unlocked.
The Abandoned City sells some of the best base weapons you can find so far, which will be a massive upgrade for Ray:
View attachment 3222844
The Quiet Mountains and Ancient Pyramid have some much better accessories you can try out too.

If you're struggling to intuite what consistutes as a strong build, there's nothing wrong with lowering the difficulty. It is kind of wild that you got so far into the game, passing 100s of collective new equipment, and you still have things using things from the prologue and episode 1 as far as episode 16.
I got enough money to buy one of each weapon. I will try some stuff out, but keep in mind that I was going for recreating some popular builds (specifically the "Bessie the Exterminator" build, for example) to the best of my abilities. I also got advice from other thread posters as well. Since you're the dev of this game, what were some of your favorite builds for Protagonist, Bessie and Ray? If you have any, that is. I'm just not sure if you're the type of dev to play your own games or not.

On another note, Ballistic 9029 in case you want to know what my play style is, my favorite kinds of attacks are AOE spells. So I like play styles that could easily spam AOE attacks. I also like being overpowered enough to end fights quickly and having attacks reflected back at my enemies. Also, what are your thoughts on TwistedScarlett's item suggestions?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I got enough money to buy one of each weapon. I will try some stuff out, but keep in mind that I was going for recreating some popular builds (specifically the "Bessie the Exterminator" build, for example) to the best of my abilities. I also got advice from other thread posters as well. Since you're the dev of this game, what were some of your favorite builds for Protagonist, Bessie and Ray? If you have any, that is. I'm just not sure if you're the type of dev to play your own games or not.

On another note, Ballistic 9029 in case you want to know what my play style is, my favorite kinds of attacks are AOE spells. So I like play styles that could easily spam AOE attacks. I also like being overpowered enough to end fights quickly and having attacks reflected back at my enemies. Also, what are your thoughts on TwistedScarlett's item suggestions?
I don't usually have a favourite build, since the game requires you to constantly upgrade and adapt your gear as you move throughout the game. If I'm feeling lazy, the safest bet before you reach damage cap is stacking ATK% since it scales exponentially. Once you reach damage cap, you can stack multi-hit or effects that create additional damage instances like the various poisons or aftershock. I beat most of the hardest content using DoT builds and outsustaining the enemy.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019

Scarlett's right. You should definitely update a lot of your accessories in particular, and you can pick literally almost any weapon for Ray and it'd be better than what you currently have.

Though your current Dante build has some potential, if you want a really good and easy to use counter build on Dante, try keeping the ant shell shield, max out Hides-In-Barrels' blessing, and keep taunt active on him during fights, that'll let you easily survive 90% of enemies in the game, the only problem would be if they absorb the water damage that Barrels adds to your attacks.

As for Agni and Rudra, all you seem to be missing are a Legendary Mimi's Dagger which you can get from replaying the battles for the first quest in the game at the Hunter's Center until one drops, and the twin daggers which I believe you can actually buy from Mistral Village.

Be careful in the Guinevere fight as she's one of the strongest magic bosses in the game for her level, you'll wanna have Ray on remedy duty, and be aware of her potential elemental resistances or absorbtions.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Scarlett's right. You should definitely update a lot of your accessories in particular, and you can pick literally almost any weapon for Ray and it'd be better than what you currently have.

Though your current Dante build has some potential, if you want a really good and easy to use counter build on Dante, try keeping the ant shell shield, max out Hides-In-Barrels' blessing, and keep taunt active on him during fights, that'll let you easily survive 90% of enemies in the game, the only problem would be if they absorb the water damage that Barrels adds to your attacks.

As for Agni and Rudra, all you seem to be missing are a Legendary Mimi's Dagger which you can get from replaying the battles for the first quest in the game at the Hunter's Center until one drops, and the twin daggers which I believe you can actually buy from Mistral Village.

Be careful in the Guinevere fight as she's one of the strongest magic bosses in the game for her level, you'll wanna have Ray on remedy duty, and be aware of her potential elemental resistances or absorbtions.
Thanks. I finally crafted Agni & Rudra.

MG1000 Agni and Rudra Get.PNG

Now I just need to upgrade Hides-in-Barrel's blessing to Level 3. What items do I need and how do I get them?

MG1000 HiB's Blessing Level 3 Ingredients.PNG

Also, which chapter do I finally get to use Francesca's Blessing?

EDIT 1: I just finished training with Guinevere.

MG1000 Guinevere and Isa's Earrings Unique.PNG

Is this "Guinever and Isa's Earrings (Unique)" item the one you were talking about? Or was it Proof of Ghost Mastery? If the former, do I equip the item to Ray or someone else? I'll wait for an answer before I make any rash crafting decisions.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I got the earrings now.

MG1000 Ray Unique Earrings.PNG

Gotta say, I love the prospect of spells doing extra damage once every three turns and blocking a spell once every four turns. Also, while improving my gear, I'm gonna do some over-leveling grinding so that I can get through Calamaty Overlook more easily. What level would you recommend I be at for Calamity Overlook, No Man's Land and whatever else the final levels are?

Last edited:

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
What could I be missing in Calamity Overlook? I've fucked all the girls, done all the quests and puzzle bosses and it's still showing as green on the map...

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks. I finally crafted Agni & Rudra.

View attachment 3224415

Now I just need to upgrade Hides-in-Barrel's blessing to Level 3. What items do I need and how do I get them?

View attachment 3224417

Also, which chapter do I finally get to use Francesca's Blessing?

EDIT 1: I just finished training with Guinevere.

View attachment 3224461

Is this "Guinever and Isa's Earrings (Unique)" item the one you were talking about? Or was it Proof of Ghost Mastery? If the former, do I equip the item to Ray or someone else? I'll wait for an answer before I make any rash crafting decisions.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I got the earrings now.

View attachment 3224469

Gotta say, I love the prospect of spells doing extra damage once every three turns and blocking a spell once every four turns. Also, while improving my gear, I'm gonna do some over-leveling grinding so that I can get through Calamaty Overlook more easily. What level would you recommend I be at for Calamity Overlook, No Man's Land and whatever else the final levels are?
...shoot-
I sent you to get the wrong item, I thought the reward for the Guinevere fight was the deck of cards-
That's my bad, although you'll probably be just fine with or without it, I really need to catch up to you in my new playthrough so I can remember where everything comes from-

Also, remember to pick up a good replacement for the Memory of thong bangle, maybe make the mystic out of it, for that you just need Legendary versions of Sybil's Rose from the first time you fight Sybil's party in Misty Woods, and Dark Ribbon (I think) from beating the dark elves in the Elven Kingdom, when you get that, you can make the Mythic undies that give Ray a high chance to counter as well.

As for Barrels, you need a blessed essence for upgrading to Level 2 blessing, which you'll get from the same Dark Elves quest you'll get the accessory Ray needs from her Mythic, or you can just buy one straight from the Upgrade Hut...as for level 3, you'll need a blessed core...which you can only really get from doing the "Area Challenges" I think they're called in the colosseum, I think. I'll be honest, they're a lot harder to get, and you may have already used them all or not, either way, you'll see massive improvement for simply getting Barrels to level 2.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finished the final battle and starting to go through all the post-game content but i'm left with a nagging question... why didn't the MC bring his dad and mom back too? What happened to their spirits? I would've thought with all that power he'd be over the moon to restore them and finally have his loving family be there for him and to get to actually be together as a couple again, they can't of had too many years together before dragon-momma got pregnant only to have to hide him... he barely got to spend any time with her before she died... i get maybe they were both just done with life but i don't really see why they wouldn't go for another few decades to be with their son, together, to then pass on peacefully in old age... feels cheap and unrewarding to not reunite the family... is what it is i guess but it's not how i'd have done it.

Mar 24, 2019
Finished the final battle and starting to go through all the post-game content but i'm left with a nagging question... why didn't the MC bring his dad and mom back too? What happened to their spirits? I would've thought with all that power he'd be over the moon to restore them and finally have his loving family be there for him and to get to actually be together as a couple again, they can't of had too many years together before dragon-momma got pregnant only to have to hide him... he barely got to spend any time with her before she died... i get maybe they were both just done with life but i don't really see why they wouldn't go for another few decades to be with their son, together, to then pass on peacefully in old age... feels cheap and unrewarding to not reunite the family... is what it is i guess but it's not how i'd have done it.
I got the feeling more so that they were both just content to live their afterlives together watching over their son from within his soul, after all, he was the one who got both their spirits in the end, they became a part of him, and who knows-

Maybe-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes