Sep 1, 2018
Wait, I thought you couldn't get the crab lady pregnant. Either way, I'm at the Calamity Overlook now. I don't really want to finish off all the puzzle bosses yet. Is it possible to go back to those puzzle bosses at a later time once you've technically finished story mode but haven't 100% Completed the whole game itself?
You can get her pregnant.

The puzzle bosses can be revisited whenever you want. I'd suggest doing them earlier, since the longer you wait, the less their challenge.

Dec 26, 2023
Remember playing this for a little while pretty long time ago and mostly i liked so I have no idea why didnt finish it.
But I now saw that there is a loli tag which makes me hesitant to try it again. What is the loli content like? Is it closer to a petite and chilidsh 18+ character or more questionable content?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Remember playing this for a little while pretty long time ago and mostly i liked so I have no idea why didnt finish it.
But I now saw that there is a loli tag which makes me hesitant to try it again. What is the loli content like? Is it closer to a petite and chilidsh 18+ character or more questionable content?
This game has loli? That's a surprise to me, and I made the game! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Kisama33

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
oh wow didnt expect the MAN(or woman?) himself to answer but the game is tagged as loli View attachment 3304409

but by your reaction im not gonna gonna have to worry about that :D

Loved My Tuition Academia btw!
Thanks for playing! The tag might be referring to some adult characters with A-Cup chests, or it could be referring to the daughter you can have with one of the characters that has no h-content.

Mar 24, 2019
Wait, I thought you couldn't get the crab lady pregnant. Either way, I'm at the Calamity Overlook now. I don't really want to finish off all the puzzle bosses yet. Is it possible to go back to those puzzle bosses at a later time once you've technically finished story mode but haven't 100% Completed the whole game itself?
Yeah, they can be done any time.

Reactions: LycraPawn
Mar 24, 2019
Just a petite goblin girl, not even really childish, just small.
Surprised that would get a loli tag though.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yeah, they can be done any time.
Thanks. Also, is what Invisible Demon said true? That you could get the Crab MILF Pregnant? If so, are there any other unknown pregnancies you discovered while putting together your guide? If so, it didn't really make sense to only get 40 monster girls pregnant when the goal is technically to get 1,000 of them pregnant. Obviously I'm not saying to make 1,000 characters if TwistedScarlett60 isn't up for it, but more than 40 possible pregnancies would be nice.

Darsca

Aug 19, 2022
Thanks. Also, is what Invisible Demon said true? That you could get the Crab MILF Pregnant? If so, are there any other unknown pregnancies you discovered while putting together your guide? If so, it didn't really make sense to only get 40 monster girls pregnant when the goal is technically to get 1,000 of them pregnant. Obviously I'm not saying to make 1,000 characters if TwistedScarlett60 isn't up for it, but more than 40 possible pregnancies would be nice.
You can't get Polly (crab-girl) pregnant. There's 28 in total according to the in-game counter once you're done, but I can only track down 27 by name?

Bessie, Ray, Alice, Wendy, Fiona, Mary, Dobbi, Moona, Tali, Elsie, Mimi, Davy, Isadora, Chloe, Hides-in-Barrels, Historia, Keke, Alraune, Yulia, Breeki, Cheeki, Yamato, Sofi, Liada, Hestia, Swiftstroke, Eris.

Here's a more comprehensive list that also includes every boinkable girl. (This also has the only 27 named problem)

Mar 24, 2019
Oh, I think I made a mistake-

You can't get Polly pregnant, but her sex scene you can unlock later heavily implies that she might get pregnant-
I guess I just always assumed she could/did. My bad.

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
Should I keep going? I've made it about halfway through the game, just got hit with the big reveal and story shift. Combat is becoming more of a slog and I'm just not having a great time. Most of the girls are so incredibly similar that I honestly just skip through most of the sex scenes. The only ones that really stood out was Franchesca and the two anthro girls you meet early on. I kind of want to keep going since it looks like some of the later girls could be interesting, but I'm really not having fun.

Mar 24, 2019
Should I keep going? I've made it about halfway through the game, just got hit with the big reveal and story shift. Combat is becoming more of a slog and I'm just not having a great time. Most of the girls are so incredibly similar that I honestly just skip through most of the sex scenes. The only ones that really stood out was Franchesca and the two anthro girls you meet early on. I kind of want to keep going since it looks like some of the later girls could be interesting, but I'm really not having fun.
What are you struggling with in terms of gameplay? Have you been buying new equipment regularly?

franzmueller

Jun 14, 2021
Can somebody help me with post end game builds? The steam community is not available in my country (germany, I don't know why) and it seems my builds are not optimal to beat the puzzle bosses or the Francesca quest.

Just a list with: Weapon -> buy from there etc. after quest X would help

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
In terms of story there's only a few quests, the majority of postgame content is the arena and that challenge room in calamity outlook I think.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes