• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
lol easy way to beat super bosses is just spam throwing silver hourglass and dmg with big f**king gun by bessie. Really OP item, which can easily crafted by some fish

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Btw, how to level up fast? I'm at lvl 114-117 but then saw someone with lvl 999 on this thread
They likely used cheats or spent a LOT of time on repeatable quests.

Also you should be easily overlevelled for anything in the game-
Why do you want to level up more?

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
They likely used cheats or spent a LOT of time on repeatable quests.

Also you should be easily overlevelled for anything in the game-
Why do you want to level up more?
thanks, but monster mash have difficulty level too, so i think i should raise more power to fight them/Impossible match/Swiftstroke/Ultimate tournament properly instead using silver hourglass

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I finished the game at around level 120, honestly once you pass level 100 your level doesn't matter so much as your build. The tournaments are significantly harder than the ladder and monster mash so I recommend switching between the ladder and monster mash until you clear them both and then only doing ultimate tournament after you've finished everything else in the game.

Mar 24, 2019
thanks, but monster mash have difficulty level too, so i think i should raise more power to fight them/Impossible match/Swiftstroke/Ultimate tournament properly instead using silver hourglass
What Alteros said. You're more than high level enough for those fights, I beat them at around 80-90 in my playthrough, maybe close to 100, if you're having trouble, it's either your build or your strategy that's your weak point.

I beat the game with mainly just a counter build on the MC, plus super bosses and the post-game content.

Sep 1, 2018
Just beat Ultros in a really weird battle where the boss' attacks just kept missing Dante. I think it's a bug.

EDIT: Actually, maybe it isn't. I've equipped him with the Ant Shell Shield, causing to evade any attack he counters. Since he also has the Nightfall Wall, which gives +100% Counter Rate...

Last edited:

Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
Hey ya'll, for some reason I can't load my saved game. I can see it in the save file but when I boot up the game it doesn't give me the option to hit "load game" it's just greyed out.

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
holy hell that garden of eden boss fight was tought one , lucky enough super poison and immortality from ray save my ass :ROFLMAO:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Hey ya'll, for some reason I can't load my saved game. I can see it in the save file but when I boot up the game it doesn't give me the option to hit "load game" it's just greyed out.
If you are talking about the "Load" option in the main screen don't know how to help you but if you mean the one in the save/load slots menu with the numered files in the left you need to select the file you want to save/load by clicking/ selecting it and only after you can click in the load botton.

Mar 24, 2019
I've now beaten a lot more postgame bosses, with the Ant Shell Shield's evasion playing a major role. Seriously, this is overpowered!
Don't you just love being nearly invincible? :KEK:
Seriously though, that build was my favorite to discover in the game. As soon as I got the antshell gear, I knew what I had to do from that point on-

Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
If you are talking about the "Load" option in the main screen don't know how to help you but if you mean the one in the save/load slots menu with the numered files in the left you need to select the file you want to save/load by clicking/ selecting it and only after you can click in the load botton.
Yea on the main screen, I put a lot of hours into the game and really liked it. Just don't want to restart every time I want to play it. Thanks though.

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes