Mar 24, 2019
Funny thing, i played this game because of that other game, so it was funny when i saw Juggy pop-up and i'm left wondering how the eff she ended up in Lily's world.
I mean, since you should know if you had kept up with the other game-
And I am DEFINITELY marking this as a spoiler as it's both spoilers for this game and the other one-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I mean, since you should know if you had kept up with the other game-
And I am DEFINITELY marking this as a spoiler as it's both spoilers for this game and the other one-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finished the post game stuff so i know which quest you're talking about. Interesting about the other stuff, i didn't notice cause i didn't know at the time but that's all very interesting, thanks.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
...shoot-
I sent you to get the wrong item, I thought the reward for the Guinevere fight was the deck of cards-
That's my bad, although you'll probably be just fine with or without it, I really need to catch up to you in my new playthrough so I can remember where everything comes from-

Also, remember to pick up a good replacement for the Memory of thong bangle, maybe make the mystic out of it, for that you just need Legendary versions of Sybil's Rose from the first time you fight Sybil's party in Misty Woods, and Dark Ribbon (I think) from beating the dark elves in the Elven Kingdom, when you get that, you can make the Mythic undies that give Ray a high chance to counter as well.

As for Barrels, you need a blessed essence for upgrading to Level 2 blessing, which you'll get from the same Dark Elves quest you'll get the accessory Ray needs from her Mythic, or you can just buy one straight from the Upgrade Hut...as for level 3, you'll need a blessed core...which you can only really get from doing the "Area Challenges" I think they're called in the colosseum, I think. I'll be honest, they're a lot harder to get, and you may have already used them all or not, either way, you'll see massive improvement for simply getting Barrels to level 2.
I have Sybil's Rose and the 2nd Ingredient needed to build the ultimate undies.

MG1000 Ultimate Undies Recipe.PNG

So I guess I shoulg go back in time to fight the Dark Elves then?

EDIT: I managed to get the ultimate undies.

MG1000 Ultimate Undies Get.PNG

Mission Accomplished.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ballistic 9029

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
something im confused about on the main page of this thread why is TS60 not the owner anymore? it some neptune avatar person called 7767 Eat is there a reason for that?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
something im confused about on the main page of this thread why is TS60 not the owner anymore? it some neptune avatar person called 7767 Eat is there a reason for that?
Isn't he just the uploader of the initial post? If you look, that post still says " Developer: TwistedScarlett ".

Mar 24, 2019
I'll be honest, I way underestimated how much work it'd be for compiling the guide I'm making for this game, which I should've known as the game is massive for what it is-

Still, I got...the first third or so done, if I pick up the pace and get back into it, I can maybe finish it by...February?

There's a lot to know about this game if you wanna be thorough about it.

Though I haven't even gotten to doing the super/secret boss sections of the guide yet...

Or the colosseum. .-.

It's honestly insane how this game was made by one person, I fear for their sanity...and their schedule.

Darsca

Aug 19, 2022
The big question for early game, is if you can beat the Pumpkin Queen first try without cheats. :unsure:
A bit late, but did you ever figure this one out? It is possible when you first pass through the Woods, I've done it, but it's really irritating to do and requires a fair bit of luck. You need to grind up your characters to about Lvl 15-16? I can't remember exactly, but it gives Ray access to a form which allows her to cast a Bravery buff, and gives your characters that extra bit of oomph. Basically, you have to chip Pump down until just above 66% of her HP, in under five turns. (If she drops below that, or the turn count is up, she goes into Rage mode and you're thoroughly screwed, you have no hope of beating her.) You then need to chunk off the entire rest of her bar in a single hit, which requires a crit from someone (probably Bessie) who's had other buffs stacked on them.

I'd personally not recommend doing this, because Scarlett (the character, not the dev) appears to correct the paradox you've created and acts as though you came back to replay this mission whether that's true or not, giving you the Mythic weapon for your trouble before setting it as though you lost the fight anyway. There's no special reward for doing it specifically as you pass through the Woods, so unless you really want the satisfaction of doing so, it's better to just come back to this later.

Mar 24, 2019
A bit late, but did you ever figure this one out? It is possible when you first pass through the Woods, I've done it, but it's really irritating to do and requires a fair bit of luck. You need to grind up your characters to about Lvl 15-16? I can't remember exactly, but it gives Ray access to a form which allows her to cast a Bravery buff, and gives your characters that extra bit of oomph. Basically, you have to chip Pump down until just above 66% of her HP, in under five turns. (If she drops below that, or the turn count is up, she goes into Rage mode and you're thoroughly screwed, you have no hope of beating her.) You then need to chunk off the entire rest of her bar in a single hit, which requires a crit from someone (probably Bessie) who's had other buffs stacked on them.

I'd personally not recommend doing this, because Scarlett (the character, not the dev) appears to correct the paradox you've created and acts as though you came back to replay this mission whether that's true or not, giving you the Mythic weapon for your trouble before setting it as though you lost the fight anyway. There's no special reward for doing it specifically as you pass through the Woods, so unless you really want the satisfaction of doing so, it's better to just come back to this later.
Oh yeah, I figured it out, with the right combination of buffs and equipment it's fairly consistent, I actually think it's easiest to do with Dante as then you get to use Keke's claw weapon, which attacks three times in a burst and has slightly higher combined base damage than other weapons at that point-

Basically the strategy is-
Soften her up with Bessie, use all the available buffs in base form like cheer, feeling lucky, etc.
Use Ray for healing and nulblaze, and get 4-5 stacks of cheer on Dante right before you're ready to attack, then taunt using Dante to raise his counter chance, and attack, you'll make her rage with your attack, but you'll ideally either kill her with one triple attack, or you'll kill her with a counter, since she ALWAYS attacks you before she heals or buffs herself when she enrages.

My party WAS level 16, but that's not really out of the ordinary if you're collecting legendary equipment like you should, and doing all the quests, I didn't even do repeatable quests, I just got the equipment I wanted to farm and moved on.

The reason why I was thinking of a way to do it as soon as possible is because, frankly, the scene is cool and easy to miss as you'd have to replay the whole story mission from scratch if you wanted to fight THAT specific version of the pumpkin queen, so it saves time, plus the Pumpkin Slayer really gets outshined by even basic weapons from the following areas, so if you don't grab it then, you'll basically never use it for the rest of the game-

Heck, it gets easily outclassed by Bessie's most basic shotgun literally as soon as you move on to the village. So it's mainly just for completion, bragging rights, and hinting at what's to come.

Mar 24, 2019
How do I fuck the crab girl tho? And what guarantees pregnancy?
Do her mission, get the booba-
Progress later into the game, I think either Elven Kingdom or Magic Weavers, and return to Shores of Easy, there will be a new mission that will unlock there.

Pregnancy may not necessarily be guaranteed, but it's pretty damn close, all you need to do is have sex, and repeatedly visit the girl until her pregnancy starts showing, if it's not happening, you either need to progress time, or complete a specific quest later in the game.

I've noticed that whenever you try and get a girl pregnant, you may not even necessarily need to have more sex, just check on her, if she's not showing, either try again, do a quest to advance time, or wait, because you're not going to be able to unlock all of the sex scenes as soon as you meet a character, certain things are tied to the story, and certain characters can't get pregnant until post-game in the epilogue.

Apr 22, 2022
Progress later into the game, I think either Elven Kingdom or Magic Weavers, and return to Shores of Easy, there will be a new mission that will unlock there.

Pregnancy may not necessarily be guaranteed, but it's pretty damn close, all you need to do is have sex, and repeatedly visit the girl until her pregnancy starts showing, if it's not happening, you either need to progress time, or complete a specific quest later in the game.

I've noticed that whenever you try and get a girl pregnant, you may not even necessarily need to have more sex, just check on her, if she's not showing, either try again, do a quest to advance time, or wait, because you're not going to be able to unlock all of the sex scenes as soon as you meet a character, certain things are tied to the story, and certain characters can't get pregnant until post-game in the epilogue.

Damm bro, thnx. Also, any recommendations on a strong build that has high atk and speed? I'm new to RPG.

Mar 24, 2019
Damm bro, thnx. Also, any recommendations on a strong build that has high atk and speed? I'm new to RPG.
Honestly, just do all the side missions as you clear out areas, you'll get new scenes, plus you'll level up really quick, try replaying missions to get "Legendary" versions of items, in this game the unique effects of each item is typically better than trying to boost specific stats, go for things like weapons that hit multiple enemies or multiple times per round, and when you can, try and get any gear related to counter attacks and counter chance, one specific set of accessories lets you evade all damage that you counter, so if you get that, and high counter chance, you'll practically be able to play most fights on autopilot because most things in the game wouldn't be able to hit you.

Mar 24, 2019
I may have overestimated my capacity to put a guide together for this game in a timely fashion, I know it's not a big deal to anyone, but I genuinely got burnt out trying to speedrun the process, this is an RPG, make no mistake about it, and I will sink in at least another hundred or more hours into this game trying to document and organize everything, but I need a break, it's my third playthrough in less than a year. I'm slowing down.

Reactions: alteros

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I'll be honest, I way underestimated how much work it'd be for compiling the guide I'm making for this game, which I should've known as the game is massive for what it is-

Still, I got...the first third or so done, if I pick up the pace and get back into it, I can maybe finish it by...February?

There's a lot to know about this game if you wanna be thorough about it.

Though I haven't even gotten to doing the super/secret boss sections of the guide yet...

Or the colosseum. .-.

It's honestly insane how this game was made by one person, I fear for their sanity...and their schedule.
Oh yeah, I figured it out, with the right combination of buffs and equipment it's fairly consistent, I actually think it's easiest to do with Dante as then you get to use Keke's claw weapon, which attacks three times in a burst and has slightly higher combined base damage than other weapons at that point-

Basically the strategy is-
Soften her up with Bessie, use all the available buffs in base form like cheer, feeling lucky, etc.
Use Ray for healing and nulblaze, and get 4-5 stacks of cheer on Dante right before you're ready to attack, then taunt using Dante to raise his counter chance, and attack, you'll make her rage with your attack, but you'll ideally either kill her with one triple attack, or you'll kill her with a counter, since she ALWAYS attacks you before she heals or buffs herself when she enrages.

My party WAS level 16, but that's not really out of the ordinary if you're collecting legendary equipment like you should, and doing all the quests, I didn't even do repeatable quests, I just got the equipment I wanted to farm and moved on.

The reason why I was thinking of a way to do it as soon as possible is because, frankly, the scene is cool and easy to miss as you'd have to replay the whole story mission from scratch if you wanted to fight THAT specific version of the pumpkin queen, so it saves time, plus the Pumpkin Slayer really gets outshined by even basic weapons from the following areas, so if you don't grab it then, you'll basically never use it for the rest of the game-

Heck, it gets easily outclassed by Bessie's most basic shotgun literally as soon as you move on to the village. So it's mainly just for completion, bragging rights, and hinting at what's to come.
How do I fuck the crab girl tho? And what guarantees pregnancy?

Honestly, just do all the side missions as you clear out areas, you'll get new scenes, plus you'll level up really quick, try replaying missions to get "Legendary" versions of items, in this game the unique effects of each item is typically better than trying to boost specific stats, go for things like weapons that hit multiple enemies or multiple times per round, and when you can, try and get any gear related to counter attacks and counter chance, one specific set of accessories lets you evade all damage that you counter, so if you get that, and high counter chance, you'll practically be able to play most fights on autopilot because most things in the game wouldn't be able to hit you.
I may have overestimated my capacity to put a guide together for this game in a timely fashion, I know it's not a big deal to anyone, but I genuinely got burnt out trying to speedrun the process, this is an RPG, make no mistake about it, and I will sink in at least another hundred or more hours into this game trying to document and organize everything, but I need a break, it's my third playthrough in less than a year. I'm slowing down.
Wait, I thought you couldn't get the crab lady pregnant. Either way, I'm at the Calamity Overlook now. I don't really want to finish off all the puzzle bosses yet. Is it possible to go back to those puzzle bosses at a later time once you've technically finished story mode but haven't 100% Completed the whole game itself?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes