TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 3216419
What the feck is up with this random AI cg popping up? Her ears are different, her pupils are different sizes, she's missing a finger and her hand/arm is smaller after the boob cuts it off. Scarlett has such a pleasing art style, so wtf is this shitty AI 'art' doing here mucking up their game?
I mean, it's either 'shitty' no art, 'shitty' AI art, or a 'shitty' black silhouette for a character that literally only appears once and has only one line of dialogue in a game with 100s of characters and 500,000 lines of dialogue developed by one person. I picked the most visually pleasing poison.

You may have preferred for me to use a black silhouette, and it originally was, but most people don't mind the small use of AI if it's done alright, and as an artist, it's quite easy for me to clean them up and make adjustments. I'll admit that I regret using it in some parts later on but the burden of the workload was getting too much and I was getting burned out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I mean, it's either 'shitty' no art, 'shitty' AI art, or a 'shitty' black silhouette for a character that literally only appears once and has only one line of dialogue in a game with 100s of characters and 500,000 lines of dialogue developed by one person. I picked the most visually pleasing poison.

You may have preferred for me to use a black silhouette, and it originally was, but most people don't mind the small use of AI if it's done alright, and as an artist, it's quite easy for me to clean them up and make adjustments. I'll admit that I regret using it in some parts later on but the burden of the workload was getting too much and I was getting burned out.
Fair enough, i don't mean to give you shit, i really like your art (liked it so much in UtU i went exploring your earlier work) so seeing this chick pop up it was immediately discordant and jarring, i understand that she's a minor nobody so i totally get cutting some corners there, personally i'd prefer the silhouette solution as i'd actually gotten used to that from multiple examples in the game before the elf scene but it's 100% your game, i'm not demanding change, i was just blindsided by it and went straight to commenting in the thread.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I tried looking into the save file switches and variables and came up empty and a quick search of the thread also led me to nothing useful so i have to ask, does telling Bessie and Ray to fuck each other actually trigger the harem girls to start boinking amongst themselves or was that choice just some flavor text? I was hoping to choice was to enable or disable harem polyamory, something i know a lot of the militantly anti-NTR would demand remain completely optional.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yeah basically, the game heavily emphasizes the importance of equipment, as for the upgrade hut, I recommend going to the upgrade hut and just getting familiar with it since you have it, a lot of it is self-explanatory when you go through and read the dialogue there.
Thanks for the advice. Also, here's a tip for those who want to overlevel their party. Just replay the boss battle of the "Dimple's Down Bad" contract as many times as you want since it gives you 50,000 plus experience points.

MG1000 Dimple's Down Bad Replay 1.PNG

MG1000 Dimple's Down Bad Replay 2.PNG

MG1000 Dimple's Down Bad Replay 3.PNG

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for the advice. Also, here's a tip for those who want to overlevel their party. Just replay the boss battle of the "Dimple's Down Bad" contract as many times as you want since it gives you 50,000 plus experience points.

View attachment 3219057

View attachment 3219058

View attachment 3219059
Might note this one down for the guide I'm making, taking longer than I expected since I'm documenting where all the random item drops are at, how much gold is needed to buy items as they become available and so on-

Turns out, if you're ever running low on gold, cutting out the RPG hoarding and selling your spare consumables is surprisingly profitable, at least for early game.

Still gotta get past Misty Woods for this playthrough to be able to note everything in Mistral and beyond-

I got some notes from memory, but I gotta double check I'm not wrong.

The big question for early game, is if you can beat the Pumpkin Queen first try without cheats. :unsure:

Since I'm making a 100% guide and including tips for all super bosses, this...may take some time...

Trying to figure out what's "optimal" for the people who just wanna know what the can equip for easy wins is gonna be interesting to say the least. I may have bitten off more than I could chew for New Years...but it's interesting.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019

Since you, the game dev are posting in this thread, I have a lore related question for you. (I just got the Episode 9 Complete Achievement and the Alice's Rewards Achievement, in case you want to keep any Chapter 10 and beyond spoilers a secret.) Is Warrior Eris the same Eris from Greek Mythology? As in the Greek Goddess of Chaos Eris herself? Or is she just a character you created that you decided to name after the Greek Goddess but is otherwise completely unrelated to Greek Mythology?

Might note this one down for the guide I'm making, taking longer than I expected since I'm documenting where all the random item drops are at, how much gold is needed to buy items as they become available and so on-

Turns out, if you're ever running low on gold, cutting out the RPG hoarding and selling your spare consumables is surprisingly profitable, at least for early game.

Still gotta get past Misty Woods for this playthrough to be able to note everything in Mistral and beyond-

I got some notes from memory, but I gotta double check I'm not wrong.

The big question for early game, is if you can beat the Pumpkin Queen first try without cheats. :unsure:

Since I'm making a 100% guide and including tips for all super bosses, this...may take some time...

Trying to figure out what's "optimal" for the people who just wanna know what the can equip for easy wins is gonna be interesting to say the least. I may have bitten off more than I could chew for New Years...but it's interesting.
I now have all the ingredients needed to make a Super Shotgun.

MG1000 Super Shotgun Almost Ready 1.PNG

The problem so far being that Mary's shop (along with everyone else's) isn't fully upgraded yet.

MG1000 Super Shotgun Almost Ready 2.PNG

After carefully searching for what might be the issue, I found out that I need to get Shops Upgrade 3 in order to fully upgrade everything.

MG1000 Super Shotgun Almost Ready 3.PNG

What do I need to do in order to get this Green Chaos Emerald shaped stone? Is there a place that I can quickly farm it from by defeating certain enemies? Or do I have to pray to the RNG Gods in hopes of getting the gem I need from the mines of Mistral Village?

Mar 24, 2019
Since you, the game dev are posting in this thread, I have a lore related question for you. (I just got the Episode 9 Complete Achievement and the Alice's Rewards Achievement, in case you want to keep any Chapter 10 and beyond spoilers a secret.) Is Warrior Eris the same Eris from Greek Mythology? As in the Greek Goddess of Chaos Eris herself? Or is she just a character you created that you decided to name after the Greek Goddess but is otherwise completely unrelated to Greek Mythology?

I now have all the ingredients needed to make a Super Shotgun.

View attachment 3219271

The problem so far being that Mary's shop (along with everyone else's) isn't fully upgraded yet.

View attachment 3219275

After carefully searching for what might be the issue, I found out that I need to get Shops Upgrade 3 in order to fully upgrade everything.

View attachment 3219283

What do I need to do in order to get this Green Chaos Emerald shaped stone? Is there a place that I can quickly farm it from by defeating certain enemies? Or do I have to pray to the RNG Gods in hopes of getting the gem I need from the mines of Mistral Village?
Just so we're on the same page: You don't need your shops maxed out to craft the super shotgun, I don't if that's what you meant or not, but you definitely have all you need for the super shotgun since it appears white instead of greyed out, so all you gotta do is craft it.

As for the last shop upgrade, that's the only village upgrade that's locked behind story progression, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but basically you need to continue the main story as normal, and at some point, someone will outright give you the gem you need for that shop upgrade, there is no other way to get it, it's intended to keep you from getting extremely strong gear before you're ready for it.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Just so we're on the same page: You don't need your shops maxed out to craft the super shotgun, I don't if that's what you meant or not, but you definitely have all you need for the super shotgun since it appears white instead of greyed out, so all you gotta do is craft it.

As for the last shop upgrade, that's the only village upgrade that's locked behind story progression, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but basically you need to continue the main story as normal, and at some point, someone will outright give you the gem you need for that shop upgrade, there is no other way to get it, it's intended to keep you from getting extremely strong gear before you're ready for it.
Oh okay. But here's the thing. When I crafted the Super Shotgun the first time, I couldn't find the Super Shotgun within my inventory. So where exactly do I get it if it doesn't show up in my inventory right away? Do I have to wait a few in-game days in order to properly acquire it?

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I actually do have it. I just didn't think to look in my own personally inventory.

MG1000 Super Shotgun Get.PNG

I'm such a dumbass lol. Anyways, time to test this bad boy out.

EDIT 2: It's a pretty OP weapon. As expected of a magically enchanted shotgun in a medieval setting.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Oh okay. But here's the thing. When I crafted the Super Shotgun the first time, I couldn't find the Super Shotgun within my inventory. So where exactly do I get it if it doesn't show up in my inventory right away? Do I have to wait a few in-game days in order to properly acquire it?

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I actually do have it. I just didn't think to look in my own personally inventory.

View attachment 3219511

I'm such a dumbass lol. Anyways, time to test this bad boy out.

EDIT 2: It's a pretty OP weapon. As expected of a magically enchanted shotgun in a medieval setting.
Congrats, now have fun blasting entire hoards of enemies out of existence. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Congrats, now have fun blasting entire hoards of enemies out of existence. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! I have another question for you.

MG1000 Mysterious Death Lady.PNG

Should I accept revival offers from this mysterious lady? I know she's someone important from the Bad Future timeline that happens if you choose to fight Eris early on instead of pretend to be allied with her. But other than that, I'm not sure how valuable her buffs are.

MG1000 Shrooms Quest Troubles.PNG

I keep dying in the Shrooms quest despite having MC and Bessie at Level 41 and Ray at Level 42 respectively? Is it time for me to buy better equipment? Or should I get my party over-leveled to an even more ridiculous degree?

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks! I have another question for you.

View attachment 3219624

Should I accept revival offers from this mysterious lady? I know she's someone important from the Bad Future timeline that happens if you choose to fight Eris early on instead of pretend to be allied with her. But other than that, I'm not sure how valuable her buffs are.

View attachment 3219636

I keep dying in the Shrooms quest despite having MC and Bessie at Level 41 and Ray at Level 42 respectively? Is it time for me to buy better equipment? Or should I get my party over-leveled to an even more ridiculous degree?
Equipment my friend, I know last time you were talking about how you were struggling because you didn't have Tier 1 or higher, if you still only have Tier 1, you definitely should get better armor ASAP.

Also yes, the buff from dying is generally worth it if you want the help.

You'll gain a buff called "Death's Blessing", granting +10% Attack and Magic Attack to your whole party, and +20% Damage Resistance, keep in mind that damage resistance in general is VERY rare to come by in this game, it'll decrease all damage you take outright. So definitely helpful, if you're having issues with dying too much still, I can only see it being the case if you're using mostly random equipment with no real focus to it, or have weaker armor, or aren't using skills very often.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Eris is indeed a Goddess of Chaos in MG1K, and Greek culture may have existed an extremely long time ago and worshipped her as such. However, Greek mythology is just that—a mythology—and isn't a completely accurate interpretation of the actual powers that be within the universe.
The four gods that MG1K deals with are literal incarnations of electromagnetism, gravitational force, strong nulear force and weak nuclear force. These are the four fundamental interacitons used to create anything in reality:

Eris is the strong nuclear force.

Reactions: songos

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Equipment my friend, I know last time you were talking about how you were struggling because you didn't have Tier 1 or higher, if you still only have Tier 1, you definitely should get better armor ASAP.

Also yes, the buff from dying is generally worth it if you want the help.

You'll gain a buff called "Death's Blessing", granting +10% Attack and Magic Attack to your whole party, and +20% Damage Resistance, keep in mind that damage resistance in general is VERY rare to come by in this game, it'll decrease all damage you take outright. So definitely helpful, if you're having issues with dying too much still, I can only see it being the case if you're using mostly random equipment with no real focus to it, or have weaker armor, or aren't using skills very often.
I got some better armor a while back and overleveled a bit I now have the MC at 51, Bessie at 52 and Ray at 51 respectively. This is my progress so far.

MG1000 12-31-2023 Progress 1.PNG

MG1000 12-31-2023 Progress 2.PNG

A lot has happened to get to this point. Maybe I should purposefully have my party die so that I can get Death's Blessing. Either way, I did manage to figure out what to do independently while waiting for your response to a question I no longer needed an answer to. So I am a bit proud of myself for that. But still, you've been a great help and I appreciate it deeply.

Also, how do I get the MC to have sex with Cheeki and Breeki?

Eris is indeed a Goddess of Chaos in MG1K, and Greek culture may have existed an extremely long time ago and worshipped her as such. However, Greek mythology is just that—a mythology—and isn't a completely accurate interpretation of the actual powers that be within the universe.
The four gods that MG1K deals with are literal incarnations of electromagnetism, gravitational force, strong nulear force and weak nuclear force. These are the four fundamental interacitons used to create anything in reality:

Eris is the strong nuclear force.
That's actually pretty cool. If I were to guess, is Eden Gravity and Michaela Electromagnatism? Correct me if I'm wrong.

MG1000 Gobbo Heart Cum.PNG

I've also noticed that some of the monster girls have heart-shaped cum-stains from time to time. Was this intentional from an artistic standpoint? Or was it a happy accident as the great Bob Ross would say.

MG1000 Chubby Desert Ray.PNG

Also, is Ray canonically chubby? I mean she looks the part, but is that intentional or just a coincidence?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This may be a strange question but any plans for also getting the game on GoG or only intention for selling them over Steam?

Mar 24, 2019
I got some better armor a while back and overleveled a bit I now have the MC at 51, Bessie at 52 and Ray at 51 respectively. This is my progress so far.

View attachment 3219916

View attachment 3219917

A lot has happened to get to this point. Maybe I should purposefully have my party die so that I can get Death's Blessing. Either way, I did manage to figure out what to do independently while waiting for your response to a question I no longer needed an answer to. So I am a bit proud of myself for that. But still, you've been a great help and I appreciate it deeply.

Also, how do I get the MC to have sex with Cheeki and Breeki?

That's actually pretty cool. If I were to guess, is Eden Gravity and Michaela Electromagnatism? Correct me if I'm wrong.

View attachment 3219921

I've also noticed that some of the monster girls have heart-shaped cum-stains from time to time. Was this intentional from an artistic standpoint? Or was it a happy accident as the great Bob Ross would say.

View attachment 3219953

Also, is Ray canonically chubby? I mean she looks the part, but is that intentional or just a coincidence?
Well it looks like you already have Cheeki and Breeki living in the village, you should be able to just go to their house and pick the option for it, it'll either be listed as "flirt" or "sex" or something along those lines.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I don't even know if I had a GOG account, and I don't have a DLSite account either. I probably should, it'd probably be a bit more responsible to sell my game on a few more platform.

Reactions: LycraPawn
Mar 24, 2019
I don't even know if I had a GOG account, and I don't have a DLSite account either. I probably should, it'd probably be a bit more responsible to sell my game on a few more platform.
Also just gotta say, as someone who loves this game enough I've been dedicating my time to making a guide for it-

A surprising amount of items simply don't work or don't work the way they should. I don't expect a patch at this point since you've moved on but-

2023-12-31.png
2023-12-31 (1).png
Since I've been working on replaying the game, and finished my initial playthrough, I've been noticing a lot of small but important bugs...like the Wolf Tamer rod decreasing Ray's Hit Rate instead of her Target Rate, or the additional buffs from Molly's Post-Game rewards....simply not working at all?

There's a handful of equipment pieces that either don't work as intended, or have entire features missing. None of them are game-breaking issues, but I can only imagine how someone may react if they equipped the Wolf Tamer or something and start wondering why Ray is missing way more often than usual.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Well it looks like you already have Cheeki and Breeki living in the village, you should be able to just go to their house and pick the option for it, it'll either be listed as "flirt" or "sex" or something along those lines.
But here's the thing. Every time I try the sex option, I get this message:

MG1000 Cheeki Breeki Sex Issues 1.PNG

MG1000 Cheeki Breeki Sex Issues 2.PNG

Not sure if it's a bug or if I need to defeat them in training mode first.

MG1000 Cheeki Breeki Sex Issues 3.PNG

EDIT: I just defeated them in Training Mode and the MC still won't have sex with them.

Also just gotta say, as someone who loves this game enough I've been dedicating my time to making a guide for it-

A surprising amount of items simply don't work or don't work the way they should. I don't expect a patch at this point since you've moved on but-

View attachment 3221441
View attachment 3221443
Since I've been working on replaying the game, and finished my initial playthrough, I've been noticing a lot of small but important bugs...like the Wolf Tamer rod decreasing Ray's Hit Rate instead of her Target Rate, or the additional buffs from Molly's Post-Game rewards....simply not working at all?

There's a handful of equipment pieces that either don't work as intended, or have entire features missing. None of them are game-breaking issues, but I can only imagine how someone may react if they equipped the Wolf Tamer or something and start wondering why Ray is missing way more often than usual.
Speaking of Bugs, one I've noticed is that Gallery Mode doesn't show Cheeki and Breeki in their pregnant modes in the gallery viewer.

MG1000 No Preggo Breeki.PNG

MG1000 No Preggo Cheeki.PNG

Ballistic 9029 Also, since the Elysian Colosseum isn't available in fugitive mode, should I go back to an old save in order to complete every tournament (Platinum, Ladder, ect. ect. etc.) possible? Or can I save all of that for the post-game content?

MG1000 Elysian Colosseum Fugitive Mode.PNG

If I've been reading certain guides on Steam right, there is post-game content after the main story, right?

EDIT: Ballistic 9029 Sorry if my screenshots are all over the place but I got another question related to Cheeki Breeki sex. Do I have to get all the right answers in the Mary and Keke Play Questline in order to get Cheeki and Breeki in the mood to do it?

MG1000 Play of Mary and Keke.PNG

If so, what are the right answers?

EDIT: Ballistic 9029 Also, is changing the timeline a good idea or not?

MG1000 Change the Timeline Option.PNG

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes