Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
This is exactly what I'm seeing.
View attachment 3884479

Had to manually delete save files to get rid of this bug. Might want to make a note of that.
So you had an old save file bugging you out?
Just downloaded the game. Both the moneymaker and the shield guy do not appear on the bar when selected. All I can do is put down archers and mines and I lose in 1-2 because of lack of income.

Edit to add images: First image shows me selecting the units. 2nd image shows that they just never appear on the bar. Only have the archer.

so yeah... game is broken.
I just downloaded and completed it now. Which link did you use, or do you have a bugged save-game like captain insult above?

Reactions: Bulbanych

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I just downloaded and completed it now. Which link did you use, or do you have a bugged save-game like captain insult above?
Where is the save located? I checked %LocalAppData% and couldn't find anything named Namako or MonsterGirl anything
either way it was a brand new download using the gofile link on the first post.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Where is the save located? I checked %LocalAppData% and couldn't find anything named Namako or MonsterGirl anything
either way it was a brand new download using the gofile link on the first post.
That is the download link I used. Did you try searching for monster?
guys...how to defeat that vampire girl...I tried but really can't make it when those eyes stare at me....helllllllllp
Spam click the mouse when she stares at you.

Reactions: xxxasjdiaohdonw

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
So you had an old save file bugging you out?

In my case the save file itself was new. I don't know if there were other older files, since I deleted the entire folder manually.

BTW captain insult only comes out when people give me stupid/disrespectful answers to questions :cool:

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
guys...how to defeat that vampire girl...I tried but really can't make it when those eyes stare at me....helllllllllp
Click on the arrow in the bottom right of the screen, specifically there or it doesn't count. I'll admit that I lost to that bit three times before I realised I was clicking in the wrong place... But hey, got to see a great game over scene three times at least!

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes