Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
I've beaten Plants vs. Zombies, but this game is much harder. With the smaller amount of horizontal space, there's only so many types of fighters you can put on the battlefield.

Strategies like putting two rows of sunflower guys on the back just don't work after a few rounds. I can get enough money after a while, but the placement cooldowns are kind of ridiculous for even basic unit types. It's okay to have high cooldowns for the exploder stuff, but don't use similar cooldowns for other types.

It's a shame because the art and polish is pretty good here.

May 28, 2022
I've beaten Plants vs. Zombies, but this game is much harder. With the smaller amount of horizontal space, there's only so many types of fighters you can put on the battlefield.

Strategies like putting two rows of sunflower guys on the back just don't work after a few rounds. I can get enough money after a while, but the placement cooldowns are kind of ridiculous for even basic unit types. It's okay to have high cooldowns for the exploder stuff, but don't use similar cooldowns for other types.

Dude
just put your sunflower in front,keep stalling(use ice wizard) and use mine

LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
One thing I'd like to see is some mods for this game. Like having 9999 money or being able to spawn enemies into the level. Stuff like that would be fun

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
One thing I'd like to see is some mods for this game. Like having 9999 money or being able to spawn enemies into the level. Stuff like that would be fun
INB4 we get PvZ level mods where we get gatling wizards shooting nukes.

• Haha
Reactions: Axis3123

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
It's pretty easy to use Cheat Engine on this thing.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
i try to used them but not worked. can you shared pls.
Share what? Download and run Cheat Engine, point it to the process after the game is running, search for whatever money value it's at, do something to change the money, and then run another search. Shouldn't take long to find the one memory location left. Then you can lock the money value or make it 50K or something.

You can't share memory locations because it changes each time you load.

Reactions: nunewkub55

nunewkub55

Oct 13, 2020
Share what? Download and run Cheat Engine, point it to the process after the game is running, search for whatever money value it's at, do something to change the money, and then run another search. Shouldn't take long to find the one memory location left. Then you can lock the money value or make it 50K or something.

You can't share memory locations because it changes each time you load.
Thanks, i will try maybe i just use when the wave start then it's not worked.

Aug 31, 2021
I tried used Cheat Engine but the value changes. I used a AOB Injection and crashes the game.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong or the game has an Anti-Cheat protection.

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017

x2 Farmer Walls (Column 3-4 and 4-5) is the meta right now due to multiple witches (hot, but stupidly imbalanced). Cheap, low cooldown, more income for you, and usually pay his own cost very quickly.

Knight is almost useless because of charm from the witch and has long cooldown except for stalling at the beginning.
Archer is also pretty useless since the witch can easily tank more than 8 arrows while naked.
Wizard is almost useful but too expensive for one target slow and just one more coin away from x2 DPS......
FUB has the best animation if he can KO a witch, but thats about it. You can use him as an insta-KO on a witch though, but only put him in front of her after she casted her charm.

Mine is cheap, has moderate cooldown, can stall a lane and save your money early on. Its just good.
Dwarf is the best right now until the dev implemented "upgrade" feature or he would cost you 300 gold per dwarf since you have to delete an archer
Big Bomb is a must for final wave.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020
I never use big bomb. What you need is the small bomb.
During the final round, I have beaten it multiple times with these strats.

Just keep placing farmers in the third column from the top. The first enemy that emerges would be the bottom row.
Place small bomb in 4th column bottom row there (only costs 25 gold).
Keep placing farmers and start placing regular archers in the left most spot from the top. After the bomb explodes replace it with another small bomb. By the time it explodes you should have filled 2 columns with farmers filled and 1 column with 3 archers filled, the bottom one being blank. And you should have enough money to place dwarf archer in the bottom.

Now start replacing regular archers with dwarf arhers and then 2nd column with wizards. You should have everything done even before the 1st wave hits.

Make sure to keep placing the small bombs as soon as they come out of cooldowns. Since they are cheap, to maximize their usage jsut place them wherever you can.

After first wave, add another row of farmers in the fourth column and replace the third column farmers with dward archers, and ofcourse when you can just put any small bomb in 5th column.

In the very last wave, the 3rd and 4th row are gonna be problematic but you should have enough money to replace charmed archers/wizards,farmer immediately as they get hit.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes