Unreal Engine Abandoned Monster Girl Assistant [Demo] [Zulix and NyanzyChan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
not bad!
The feeling is here it's like mgi 2.0 wih steroid but at early stage.....
keep the good work guys!
i really apprecciatte your touch and the extra QoL feature you have adden......

some prob i have encounter.......

1)is the game all in slow mo!?
even using all off or minimal fps are very low.... camera 360° rotations is ok for some reason...
but everything else is in bullet time mode..... slow walking and slow girl movement.....
it's my potato pc too old for this or is the unreal engine so bad ah ah?

2) the hand of the girl glicth on the penis wen she stroke just fix the finger position

3) pov mode at minimal look below wen you look a your chest tend to rotate..... must block the axis a this....a bit annoyng...
also you can see the hole on the models.... this you can fix by move a bit the camera offset or give the male mode more skin on the neck.....

4) is there planned some customization? at least give us the ability to add more tits !!! change nipple and the pubir hair options...
just this will be enought!!!! or you gonna never finish this.......

you got a fan here!

Reactions: Zulix

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
it's my potato pc too old for this or is the unreal engine so bad ah ah?
What's your specs? And yeah, Unreal is kinda demanding. But me and people i sent this build for tests didn't have any problems with FPS. Our lowest GPU available for testing is Nvidia gtx 1060 (3gb). Don't know what the situation is like on the lower end hardware. Try turning off DDOF in the game settings, that should help a little bit.

4) is there planned some customization? at least give us the ability to add more tits !!! change nipple and the pubir hair options...
Not any time soon, that's on the list of long term plans though.

Zulix if you want you can open a ticket for staff for your game developer badge.
Yeah sure, gonna look into that, thank you. Btw, if I do that, are you gonna remain the thread ownership? I would like you to, cause I don't want an extra overhead from managing and updating this thread with all the download links and stuff. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, extra work, would rather spend that time on the game :whistle:

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
What's your specs? And yeah, Unreal is kinda demanding. But me and people i sent this build for tests didn't have any problems with FPS. Our lowest GPU available for testing is Nvidia gtx 1060 (3gb). Don't know what the situation is like on the lower end hardware. Try turning off DDOF in the game settings, that should help a little bit.

Not any time soon, that's on the list of long term plans though.

Yeah sure, gonna look into that, thank you. Btw, if I do that, are you gonna remain the thread ownership? I would like you to, cause I don't want an extra overhead from managing and updating this thread with all the download links and stuff. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, extra work, would rather spend that time on the game :whistle:
Im more than happy to stay thread owner feel free to tag me here or dm me if you want things add changed or have new update to share. If ever at anytime you want ownership you can open a ticket for staff.

Feb 25, 2018
I sincerely hope this work continues and actually gets there. I really hope out of all the Monster Girl [thing] games that have come out in recent times, this is the one that'll make it.

Reactions: Altony

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
Absolutely wholesome. Keep it up boys, hope that in the future there won't be any "dirt" or anything like that, or at least it will be optional :)

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Are you guys actually going to develop completely instead of joining the rest of the others that have abandoned their projects, as this specific genre has been abused so much at this point.

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Good demo, looking foward to updates!

I did find a bug tho but that is to be expected since it's a demo, anyways it happened when i was moving the camera around, the hair of the girl just came out of her head, happens in first person and third person.
I don't know if it has been already reported but there you go.

As i said im looking foward to updates and hope this one doesn't follow the same path as another game in the genre.

Reactions: Zulix and Altony

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Well, y it seems similar to MGI, but feels different when u start to play it.
Overall really nice. Although, there is lack of dialogs when u "engage" with her and in sex scene her tits looks a bit weird.
Also only I couldn't exit from settings?

ty for sharing.

P.S.
Since I saw dev in the threat: I wish u luck. Very nice so far. :D

Bolted333

Feb 18, 2019
Who knows what MGI's dev woes were truly but, I felt like MGI's "scope" got too big.

I hope these devs focus on making something smaller, learning from it. What I see on the patreon saying "where your choices matter and have consequences." makes me worry that these new devs are aiming too high and progress might slow down or halt altogether, like MGI.

But overall this small tech demo seems alright. Not bad, not great. There's definitely potential. My main complaint is that the animations felt "shallow" and stiff. I hope you do some tail stuff with the lamia, and other unique sex stuff that's only possible with monster girls. And finally, please don't stick with elves and vamp

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
Absolutely wholesome. Keep it up boys, hope that in the future there won't be any "dirt" or anything like that, or at least it will be optional :)
Our initial goal is to make most of the scenes 'wholesome', but we are sure people are gonna start asking for "dirt" at some point and we've got nothing against it, so we decided to make "dirt" completely optional when it's time to make it.

I did find a bug tho but that is to be expected since it's a demo, anyways it happened when i was moving the camera around, the hair of the girl just came out of her head, happens in first person and third person.
Yeah that's an issue, we're trying to find solution for that so it doesn't happen in the future. The worst thing is that me, who is responsible for the technical part of the game, can't recreate this bug on my machine no matter what I do :cautious: But we will figure out something, probably has to do something with tick groups (if we are lucky) or core engine functionality (if we are not lucky).

makes me worry that these new devs are aiming too high and progress might slow down or halt altogether, like MGI.
Choices are gonna matter but not TOO much :ROFLMAO: (although the dialogue/quest system we developed is already similar to skyrim one in terms of flexibility (all kinds of checks, conditions, etc)). So it is already possible to branch the future plot as hell, but as I said, we're not delusional and not trying to jump over our heads :giggle: So we are probably gonna stick to just branching single quests most of the time and save player's decisions for later just in case (already implemented, you get different text at game end depending on if you do the headpatting and get the H scene). So yeah, it's not hardcoded but made as a test of our quest system (someone actually cares though? :ROFLMAO:).

My main complaint is that the animations felt "shallow" and stiff.
:cry:
Will try to do better next time (y)

crackedUsers

Jun 7, 2020
Our work is inspired by MGI indeed, but we wanted to do something a little bit different (yet still similar) compared to MGI, with extra features we considered were lacking in MGI, like free cam, basic H scenes controls, etc. And to avoid 'asset flip' thingy. All assets, like models, textures, animations (except for sounds, had to use free ones there), are done by us.
I hope that you will complete this game.

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
Concidering all the Monstergirl games i played, finally having some normal lovey dovey game with em <3 or better to say a wholsome one, i´m quite in love with what i´ve seen in the demo already, so it has my support (even on Patreon) i just wish it´s not running into MGI state... don´t get me wrong i´m confident Zulix and the Team behind the scene bringing this fantastic thing to live. Yet there are so many games with Monstergirl content that get dropped not even half way through... Don´t get upset or let yourself get down if you run into bigger problems pls, take your time, well not to much i hope tho xD and don´t over do yourselfs :3 And a small question, will be there things like minigirls too? like a fairy or gnome? cuz cute :3 (not asking for "loli" tho but dont mind that either tho)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
... No. Just... No. This violates the possibilities that Unreal has to offer. It looks like c**p.
Devs really have to up their game if this is gonna be worth supporting.

• Angry
Reactions: Lrjrt

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
will be there things like minigirls too? like a fairy or gnome?
We weren't planning something like that, but if things go the right way there is a possibility. Especially if subscribestar won't be too far behind patreon xD Need to remember to actually fill out account info and shit on subscribestar. Will do that when the 2nd demo is almost ready.

take your time, well not to much i hope tho xD
And about that, just want to let everyone know we are not working on the game full time yet (RL jobs, bruh). We will switch to the full time game development when we can and updates will become more frequent ^^

Working on the snake animations (the hardest part of development for me) right now and models for the location where she is gonna hang around. Also I will make some additional functionality which will be useful later as well, to add content to the game faster and more easily ^^

And here's a couple of renders of the snake for those who don't follow us on twitter/patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... No. Just... No. This violates the possibilities that Unreal has to offer. It looks like c**p.
Devs really have to up their game if this is gonna be worth supporting.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote