Unreal Engine Abandoned Monster Girl Assistant [Demo] [Zulix and NyanzyChan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
The lamia is cute! But... and i´m sure it won´t happen but still i wann ask Zulix D: may you be able to customize their hair or see them in a alternative hairstyles on later game progress? i Know, that would be also alot of work and Customization is not supposed to be part of the game anyway, but isn´t it always nice to see your beloved beeing dressed up in a refreshing new look? which at this point i ask my self, did you ever thought of people beeing able to mod your game? or would you rather prefer if they don´t? cuz i know modding is a double edged sword, it´s cool people can advance the game by themself and patch in different stuff, but it also is kinda like pirating the work you had so much affort to put in... just so people are messing with your gamefiles and may "sell" those stuff as their own ... Modding is a taff theme... (and sorry if i write so much with basicly talking around the stuff i actually want to talk abouth.. i´m special xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zulix

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
The lamia is cute! But... and i´m sure it won´t happen but still i wann ask Zulix D: may you be able to customize their hair or see them in a alternative hairstyles on later game progress? i Know, that would be also alot of work and Customization is not supposed to be part of the game anyway, but isn´t it always nice to see your beloved beeing dressed up in a refreshing new look? which at this point i ask my self, did you ever thought of people beeing able to mod your game? or would you rather prefer if they don´t? cuz i know modding is a double edged sword, it´s cool people can advance the game by themself and patch in different stuff, but it also is kinda like pirating the work you had so much affort to put in... just so people are messing with your gamefiles and may "sell" those stuff as their own ... Modding is a taff theme... (and sorry if i write so much with basicly talking around the stuff i actually want to talk abouth.. i´m special xD)
Honestly, hair is one of my weakest modeling points right now xD mainly because i want to keep it optimised for the game. But customisation is planned far down the line. And modding, well, definitely still too early for that :D I see nothing bad in modding, maybe i will even help people to mod the game in the future xD Stealing assets is kinda an unrelated topic, but i can believe someone would try to do this at some point, definitely against that ofc.

Reactions: frost1337
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote