zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
There is not currently a hard maximum level limit, but once the Rebirth mechanic, which will have some similarities with Disgaea's Reincarnation system, arrives the level cap will be 100. Then you can either choose to stay at 100 or revert to level 1 in exchange for certain benefits that are not known at this point in time. Every attribute does have a cap of 100, so even if you did take advantage of the current lack of a level cap, you can only become so powerful before the remaining points would only be useful for increasing your maximum Arousal and Energy. Depending on how powerful you are, the best grinding spots are likely either Sofia or the Oni twins, especially if you can 1-shot the former with the Demon Layer. Vili and Jora are other effective grinding options. Nara could be serviceable if you can take out 1 Spirit per an attack.

As for that 2 Spirit gained, that was not an increase to your maximum Spirit but rather you healed 2 points of Spirit as you would have lost some points of Spirit over the course of the extended encounter when sleeping with the Oni Twins. That is effectively there to prevent you from defeating yourself if you decide to have sex with them and decide to keep going when given the option after defeating them. Otherwise, if your Spirit was low enough, you could wind up popping back in the Church without that measure as your Spirit would be empty by the time you were finished having your fun with them.

I do hope that this satisfies your queries, zekemckillip.
Thank you for the answer, and sorry to be a bother, I have one more quick question that I think only you can probably answer, involving Kotone.So when you cuddle with her, she sometimes wakes up screaming. The text isn't very clear for the 3 options, so is there a "correct" choice? I don't know how to use the console or analyze the game's code, and like I said, it seems like all three options have the same response.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Thank you for the answer, and sorry to be a bother, I have one more quick question that I think only you can probably answer, involving Kotone.So when you cuddle with her, she sometimes wakes up screaming. The text isn't very clear for the 3 options, so is there a "correct" choice? I don't know how to use the console or analyze the game's code, and like I said, it seems like all three options have the same response.
There isn't exactly a right answer iirc? Basically you have to keep poking at her other interactions to find out why she does that.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
There isn't exactly a right answer iirc? Basically you have to keep poking at her other interactions to find out why she does that.
Yes, to clarify, I have completely romanced her, and have the Hypno-Lover perk, I was merely curious if there is a correct response from more of an RP perspective. While going through that particular story line, I obviously encountered that event a few time, and was curious about it, then after seeing L30's name both on the wiki page for Kotone, and all over this thread, plus with their elaborate answers, I figured if anyone can peek behind the curtain, it is them.

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
So I'm at the 2nd part of the Will side of the dungeon and I don't know what to do. I have the: Hypno slave perk, breast worshipper perk, and an ass fetish(start of game). I can't ignore her because of the Hypno slave perk and it's instant KO no matter what option I choose. Right now I don't remember if there is a temptation check, if so I failed multiple times already, but I want some advice.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
There is a lot of content to go back for, stuff like Vili, Sophia and Oni sister hard mode, not to mention any mods like Waifu which have what amounts currently to post game fights, still some decent content there if you've only just excited the caverns.
That's Awesome! Definitely downloading them now.

Reactions: L30 and Volta

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I tried to ask kotone for poseidon's bell, but she didn't understand :)

Do any waifus have possibility for evolution (i'm thinking about trisha mostly, but any other could be welcome)
Also really enjoyed kotone's CG (you could easily make a titjob CG by adding a meat stick between her boobs while she massages them TBH)

PS : as a french I only have 1 thing to say : "Variment? " dem clichés :D

PPS : I think a few scenes could do with "close ups" (like during kotone's hypnosis training) like Venefica's lactation
Also about venefica I remeber first time you go to bonbon (via the quest) there is a special background, but later on it's just the forest background if you go through world map selection

PPPS : when fighting sofia in 3rd match 2nd form when start using breast hypnosis the picture that flashes behind is her breasts in 1st (lazy) form, idk if it's a mistake or not (looks weird to have 1st form sprite flash above 2nd form sprite)

PPPPS Game is "horible" I cant even chose a waifu, I like them all (holy headpatting intesifies, except for sofia, not doing that again)

PPPPPS : It's too obvious that the red slime is the demon queen :O

PPPPPPS : As an archmage I wonder : Why is there no Tentacle spell ? Use magic to target a specific opponent' body part with a chance for bind (and you should be able to use it even in stance like basic arousing spells I guess)

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
L30 Thank you worked like a charm. I assume i can use this console command in the future if i want a perk to be removed?

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
ok so the place where you meet Amy? I've done that too and can now go an visit her to chill there.. guess that's it then, I remember doing this in the 22. build tho thats why I was wondering if story progressed since then lol. Thanks for the answers!
The following will be rather lengthy and delve into some of the development of the game for the past few updates and why we are still at the Caverns in terms of main story progress despite significant updates occuring since the implementation of the Caverns:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all of that said, advancing through the story is not the only content as Volta has mentioned. In the event you have missed any potential characters, I have a post here that discussed all of the relationship content in the game at the time, then this post elaborated a little more on such content. Since then, there have been a few more characters added such as Beris the Hellhound who you can meet at the Inn in either the bar section during nighttime hours or while working at night, Galvi the Voltlin who you can also meet at the Inn's bar section at night or while working at night, Venefica the Bunny Witch who can be met in the Mystic Forest while performing a quest for Elly, Gren the Frog Gril who was formerly a mod character but has since been incorporated into the game proper and can be found in the Mystic Forest, and even a hidden character who you can converse with if you donate enough at the Church.

Then as Volta also mentioned, there are mods that add notable content onto the game. All of the mods can be found on this of the wiki, it will also denote whether or not they work with the current build of the game. While v23 broke every mod, there are a number of mods that have been appropriately updated and work with the game. This includes the largest mods, Waifupocalypse and Beach Party; two smaller mods for individual characters, Ilveria a Dark Elf and Gorgon's Garden that adds a MILFy Gorgon named Euryale who can pamper you; and finally miscellaneous mods such as the dream mod Oneiros and the Gamebreaker cheat item mod.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, forgotp.

"Hug the panicked kitsune" is the most appropriate response in that situation, it eventually provides her with the most comfort and adds 2 points of progress a.k.a. affection or relationship points. Asking if she is okay shows that you care for your lover, but does not bring as much comfort, adding only 1 point of progress. Being silent and selecting ". . ." does not impact progress and is the worst option mechanically as well as in terms of action as you did not display any level of care, you were just there.

I do hope that you find this informative, zekemckillip.

So I'm at the 2nd part of the Will side of the dungeon and I don't know what to do. I have the: Hypno slave perk, breast worshipper perk, and an ass fetish(start of game). I can't ignore her because of the Hypno slave perk and it's instant KO no matter what option I choose. Right now I don't remember if there is a temptation check, if so I failed multiple times already, but I want some advice.
For that trial, you just need to have enough maximum Arousal to survive the trial long enough. Usually having around 300 to 350 is enough, but as this is damage being done, it can be increased by fetishes and the like. Selecting the option that you have a lower fetish for when forced to pleasure yourself while viewing her can help mitigate the damage received. If the fetish in question is over 50, it will become more challenging, and there is another increase in difficulty if the fetish in question is over 75.

Equipping an Amulet of Vitality and 3 Enduring Runes can help increase your maximum Arousal as well, that way you do not have to invest as many stat points. You can also obtain a little extra maximum Arousal, Energy, and Spirit by donating to the Church and earning the various blessings along the way to obtaining the Blessing of Venereae.

I do hope that this helps you complete the second challenge, Mobbob90.

I tried to ask kotone for poseidon's bell, but she didn't understand :)

Do any waifus have possibility for evolution (i'm thinking about trisha mostly, but any other could be welcome)
Also really enjoyed kotone's CG (you could easily make a titjob CG by adding a meat stick between her boobs while she massages them TBH)

PS : as a french I only have 1 thing to say : "Variment? " dem clichés :D
She may not have Poseidon's Bell, but she certainly has fluffy tail in abundance perhaps a little fried tofu as well. Just have to pursue a serious relationship with her to get your hands on that luxuriously soft fur and finally touch fluffy tail.

Kotone does technically have a minor evolution as she is already able to advance one tail level if you succeed in entering a full relationship with her and obtain the Hypno Lover perk, and she does have more plans for the future considering she has art assets for 7, 8, and 9 tails already as well as shown in this post. But as for full and proper evolutions, Trisha's planned relationship content will see her evolve into a full succubus at the very least and obtain the body she wishes for. Although there was also talk of plans to accommodate those that enjoy her currently svelte form by being able to help her gain confidence in and enjoy her current assets so that when she does evolve she'll remain lissome as she currently is rather than experiencing the gains she currently desires.

Other than Trisha, there hasn't been much talk about a character we've met evolving although it is certainly possible. Nara's Golem friend will likely either have evolved off-screen by the time we meet her or we'll be able to help her with her quest to become prettier as well. Then there is the Blue Slime we can meet when helping Ancilla clean and maintain the Forest Dungeon. As convincing Ancilla to let the Blue Slime remain and convincing the Blue Slime to actually work for the Forest Dungeon does set a flag, it is possible this individual could evolve into a Slime Queen in the future.

Finally, while not strictly an evolution nor monstrification, talks about future plans for Nara do hint that rather than succumbing to demonic energy and turning into a monster girl, Nara may be able to learn Animism and be able to freely transform from being a human into a variety of monster girls and then back again. Of course, these discussions also had a number of jokes about the transformations such as pointing out Nara's lack of legs in a Lamia form or Nara messing up and transforming into a Mermaid in the Desert. This is not set in stone yet of course, but it does seem like a probable path for Nara, especially given the Animism lore was established with Venefica.

I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question at this point in time, pejman.

L30 Thank you worked like a charm. I assume i can use this console command in the future if i want a perk to be removed?
You're welcome, and yes, that console command can work for adding or removing any perk with a 1 to add the perk and a -1 to remove the perk. Just replace "Teacher's Pet" with the name of the perk according to its file. So just navigate to your MGD installation, go to the game folder, then the Json folder, then the Perks folder, and then the folder for the relevant perk such as EventPerks for those granted by NPCs such as Teacher's Pet. Using programs like Notepad++ or Atom, you can open the files and if the software retains the spacing and such used in the file, the name will be on the second line and be defined by"name":. Just copy the following name with the quotation marks and all and use that with that console code.

I do hope that this continues to prove helpful to you, Ffint.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
L30 Yeah I advanced with kotone to the max of the update getting her lover perk and all, she cute.I wonder if we can "fix" feng, as she seems to have "dreams" about her past memeories, and maybe have a choice regading the "restoration" of feng, either leave her as is, overwrite her current self with her old one or allow a "soft merge" of the 2 fengs

Also sometimes I feel like a bad person for having so many "lovers", they seem to miss me when i'm not with them (to the point some pledge themselves to me) but at the same time I feel like i'm not with them enough.
By the way any way to interact with Belle, tried to work a lot at the bar to no avail.

Finlay I kept editing my previous post to avoid needless spam and I guess you didn't refresh the thread so you didn't see all I had to say ;)

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
L30 Yeah I advanced with kotone to the max of the update getting her lover perk and all, she cute.I wonder if we can "fix" feng, as she seems to have "dreams" about her past memeories, and maybe have a choice regading the "restoration" of feng, either leave her as is, overwrite her current self with her old one or allow a "soft merge" of the 2 fengs

Also sometimes I feel like a bad person for having so many "lovers", they seem to miss me when i'm not with them (to the point some pledge themselves to me) but at the same time I feel like i'm not with them enough.
By the way any way to interact with Belle, tried to work a lot at the bar to no avail.

Finlay I kept editing my previous post to avoid needless spam and I guess you didn't refresh the thread so you didn't see all I had to say ;)
I feel like i'm both stepping on L30's toes and lightening the load, eh, here goes.

Belle content is in the works, she has no content of her own right now though to the best of my knowledge, though it has been talked about as certainly being sooner rather than later in terms of the overall schedule.

As for feeling bad about your lovers, don't, there is a harem intended for the end game as well as solo romance paths for certain girls, i don't know the full details but certainly Kotone and Sophia have been mentioned as possible solo girls and I for one am going to have trouble choosing between those two. I think the Oni twins, Jora, Mika and Trisha have been mentioned as having more content on their respective romance(or FwB in Mika's case) paths to a degree that suggests possible harem/solo stuff but you'd need a patron or a certain walking encyclopedia to confirm that.

Spread the old wild oats while you can, just think of it as a harem in progress, as for picking a girl for solo i don't know how that is intended to work, functionally being monogamous for the hero would present problems, i suspect that would effectively work as a good end, since continuing playing would compromise that relationship, however i think in lore terms a lot of the girls would realise that the player would have to keep going, perhaps a sort of open relationship or something of that sort, it could potentially vary from girl to girl but that is pure speculation on my part, either way from a game play perspective i think it's unlikely that Threshold would create a situation where you can't keep playing after picking a girl and progressing her romance plot to a certain degree or that your actions are harshly restricted by your choices.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I feel like i'm both stepping on L30's toes and lightening the load, eh, here goes.

Belle content is in the works, she has no content of her own right now though to the best of my knowledge, though it has been talked about as certainly being sooner rather than later in terms of the overall schedule.

As for feeling bad about your lovers, don't, there is a harem intended for the end game as well as solo romance paths for certain girls, i don't know the full details but certainly Kotone and Sophia have been mentioned as possible solo girls and I for one am going to have trouble choosing between those two. I think the Oni twins, Jora, Mika and Trisha have been mentioned as having more content on their respective romance(or FwB in Mika's case) paths to a degree that suggests possible harem/solo stuff but you'd need a patron or a certain walking encyclopedia to confirm that.

Spread the old wild oats while you can, just think of it as a harem in progress, as for picking a girl for solo i don't know how that is intended to work, functionally being monogamous for the hero would present problems, i suspect that would effectively work as a good end, since continuing playing would compromise that relationship, however i think in lore terms a lot of the girls would realise that the player would have to keep going, perhaps a sort of open relationship or something of that sort, it could potentially vary from girl to girl but that is pure speculation on my part, either way from a game play perspective i think it's unlikely that Threshold would create a situation where you can't keep playing after picking a girl and progressing her romance plot to a certain degree or that your actions are harshly restricted by your choices.
Oh dont worry I have every girl as a lover (every avaiable lover I found at least) It's just that I feel bad leaving them behind (especially since some make a vow of non NTR while completly accepting of you doing harem (Kotone and Feng), we don't deserve them dude, they are too nice and cute <3). I just felt bad when I realised I sometimes go on an adventure for weeks and don't see a waifu (Jora must feel lonely). (Yeah I invest myself emotionally way too much xD).

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any chance of a genocide/evil path?
Highly unlikely lol, this is a game with a headpat skill, it's not undertale.

A more morally ambiguous path/options is not impossible though, just not genocide, that really would be against the tone of the game and to be honest i don't know if you're joking around or not.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
there is literally a spell in place that prevents harming others, so no, no genocide. Who would want to hurt the waifus anyway, you monster.

PS Even those who look kinda evil at first glance (Sofia or Kotone for instance as they are the only one who really go "slave" on you) are actually perfectly redeemable (for Sofia it's not implemented yt, but I hope we can help her get over he withdrawal and make her active and smiling again)

Last edited:

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Any chance of a genocide/evil path?
I would think not. This is a game of sex, and there's also a spell that stops physical harm past the point of the BDSM pain fetish. At best, the "good vs evil" would be "Love/Domination", but there's no real morality conflict thing past sex and rape, so take what you can get.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
This game is a lot better than I thought it as going to be! I really like the monster-girls as characters and not just walking onaholes. Kudos on the writing. I do wish the scenes were a little more fleshed out as far as actual images of the blowjob for example. If that stuff is ever added, I would legitimately purchase this game.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So much effort put into Kotone... even the way her art is displayed. She really deserves a monogamous ending at this point.
I'd bet quite a bit she'll get a monogamous route in some form or fashion, whether it will be an end or just a finishing point for her content i don't know but that is the direction her story points in for sure.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes