Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of Holy how does one get the Demon Layer in the current version? The wiki says just talk to Lillian enough times after getting the headpat and have high enough stats, but I must have talked to her like a hundred times and nothing.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Speaking of Holy how does one get the Demon Layer in the current version? The wiki says just talk to Lillian enough times after getting the headpat and have high enough stats, but I must have talked to her like a hundred times and nothing.
The requirements for it are: high enough progress with Lillian (55 to be exact. Most conversations give 5, but only the first time so spamming the same convo does jack squiddly. The exception being buying holy water that gives 5 the first time, then 1 each time after), Given her Headpats, Power greater than 6, Technique greater than 6, and Allure greater than 6. After you filled all the requirements, you should be given a quiz the next time you enter the church.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The requirements for it are: high enough progress with Lillian (55 to be exact. Most conversations give 5, but only the first time so spamming the same convo does jack squiddly. The exception being buying holy water that gives 5 the first time, then 1 each time after), Given her Headpats, Power greater than 6, Technique greater than 6, and Allure greater than 6. After you filled all the requirements, you should be given a quiz the next time you enter the church.
Hmm, so we have to either buy a lot of holy water or wait until we can unlock enough conversation options to get the points then.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm, so we have to either buy a lot of holy water or wait until we can unlock enough conversation options to get the points then.
i think praying (donate) at the statue and talking with lucille also gets you points with lillian
also hugging and head patting her:sneaky:

also
So is this game more text- based or is there a decent amount of art?
mostly text and standing pictures with some face expression
also kotone got some nice fan art :p
and there some close ups and nude pics

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
There's no hard CGs like in a full VN if that's what you're asking, but there's a good number of nude CGs in the game, and the majority of encounters so far have their own art.

Speaking of encounters, my personal favorite so far is the Kunoichi Trainee--10/10, hits all my buttons and then some. Maybe that'll change with the introduction of the dark-skinned kitsune, but who knows?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of encounters, my personal favorite so far is the Kunoichi Trainee--10/10, hits all my buttons and then some. Maybe that'll change with the introduction of the dark-skinned kitsune, but who knows?
Shizu and her ninjas are amazing, whether you win or lose they have such fantastic scenes.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the brief absence once again everyone, work is still quite busy and becoming even more so as the pandemic is picking up with ever higher numbers of daily infections unfortunately. Firstly, big thanks to everyone who fielded questions while I was away.

Uhh guys, anyone know how to play the game cos it seems that mine can't load
More information would help when it comes to addressing this problem. Are you trying to play on an Android device or Windows as an example. It also sounds like you can't open the game rather than load an existing save, so just verifying that as well. For problems like this, it may be more expedient to join rather than try to muddle through the problem post by post, especially given that my free time is severely limited due to work at this time and is just becoming increasingly busy as the conditions due to the pandemic worsen once again.

While this is not much, I do hope that you derive some use from this information, MangoTako.

My only wish right now is for headpatting to have a special victory dialogue.
SubjectAlpha already answered this and thank you very much for that, but to elaborate further, Feng does have a special victory scene for defeating her via Holy Headpat. It will only work during the very first fight with Feng, but you can instantly defeat her and earn a special scene by using Holy Headpat on her. I highly recommend the scene if you would like to view wholesome headpatting content. As for other special interactions, Sofia technically has two. Headpatting her for her first two fights will result in her becoming even more enraged than striking her with the Demon Layer three times in a single fight and instantly nuking you with her Lust Spirit Bomb. If you headpat her in phase two of her third fight, that is once she has donned her combat attire, she'll use a special buff that will last the entire fight and will double the damage she deals and halve the damage she receives, effectively making the fight four times more difficult.

I do hope that you find this informative, PadoruPadoruuu.

Lazyrick already provided an answer with all of the requirements and thank you very much for doing so while I was away, but I'll delve into specifics for this as there are already enough interactions to cover this without spamming Holy Water purchases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you read the above, Lillian has more than enough points to meet the affection requirements with the options already available and without the need to farm progress. It is worth noting that she'll only offer the quiz to earn the Demon Layer when you enter the Church. So once you have talked with her and met the requirements, just leave and reenter the Church and Lillian should be primed to give you the quiz unless you have been struck with an odd bug that is preventing the event from firing.

If you are not playing on Android you can always use the console to view her progress to double check. This on MGD's wiki covers how to enable the console as well as the various codes that can be used. The code for Lillian's progress is:

Code:
ProgressEvent[getFromName("Visit Lillian", EventDatabase)].eventProgress
If you have 55 or more progress, known the Holy Headpat, and have 6 Power, Technique, and Allure and the event does not fire when you enter the Church, then you can use this code to forcibly add the Demon Layer to your skills as the event may be bugged on your file for some reason:

Code:
player.learnSkill(SkillDatabase[getFromName("Demon Layer", SkillDatabase)])
I do hope that you find this helpful, Master of Puppets.

As Kaftein mentioned, and thank you very much for that, this game does not have much in the way of CGs as of yet. Really, Kotone is the closest to having what could be classified as CGs while Sofia and Vivian also come close due to some of the VFX they use for some of their content such as Vivian's breast training. This game was originally text based but is slowly but steadily gaining art assets. Most of the characters have layered sprites now that can allow them to be clothed or nude as well as show a variety of expressions. Kotone has something of a CG for stepping content, I've shared it here before so here's a link to that particular image. I also used that to make a Kotone signature if that is something you may be interested in and the various signatures for the game can be found in Teleiah's post here.

The current priorities for the artwork are first ensuring all of the character's have their sprites so that they are not represented by the text box descriptions that serve as placeholders. The second focus for art is background artwork to further bring the game to life in general, the Town only recently received its background art as an example and had just been represented by a simple gray stonework background for a fair amount of time. Finally, characters will receive CGs to a degree with the CG artwork being made by the same artists who make the character sprites to ensure that the character's artwork remains consistent. This requirement both narrows down the artist pool available since not all artists want to make erotic scenes even if some of the character art they make is lurid in nature and also further slows the creation and implementation of artwork given that some of the artists are responsible for the sprites for a large number of characters and are being commissioned for more sprites as new characters are introduced and developed.

While this may be a disappointing answer, I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, redghost14.

Can we expect an update today ?
Originally, I would have said yes. However, it looks like creating AI for Venefica's movement, the navigation system for her house, the hiding system, the key items to be discovered for the investigation, the balance changes, and so on consumed more time than expected. An update could be pushed out today, but it will have a disappointing amount of content as it would just be the basic hide and seek investigation to find evidence in Venefica's house without getting caught with a little other content, so Threshold's current plans as last I have seen is to push back the update and release a more complete experience later.

While this may be disheartening information, I hope that this answers your question, Kugotte.

Now for the general update news, in terms of bad news, it does look like this update will need to be pushed back as the technical side of the work did require more time than expected. The good news is that this experience could help towards making the Labyrinth's systems depending on which one the Labyrinth ultimately does use.

As for more good news, all of the dialogue for the various hiding spots has been penned and all of the key items you need to find for this part of the investigation have been created as well. A variety of interactable items have been set up for say finding and picking up the key items but more still need to be set up to handle other events. There is also a new 1,300 or so word long scene, but there are some questions as to who it is for. It doesn't sound like it was for Venefica and may not be for Elly either, but it is related to the quest apparently. This could just be deception on Threshold's part and it is actually a scene for one of them, but it is hard to say for certain.

They are also debating adding a few foreshadowing and teaser elements for future content, but it is apparently content that is very far away and they are thinking about omitting it for now and implementing this foreshadowing and teasers later as these events and character(s) come closer to being created. The reason for omission would be to prevent people from becoming too hyped and wanting the content sooner when it is so far away and could not be logically implemented in the near future. So this could be something for the Capital or even post-Capital content.

Finally, there is now teaser art up on Patreon for the Mountain background art. It has day and night variants and does look rather majestic. Applehead, the artist for characters like Amber, Ancilla, Mika, and the Salarisi is responsible for this particular piece of background art.

EDIT: There is also now a teaser for the art of Ushris , one of the upcoming characters for the Labyrinth, that supporters can view on Patreon as well. Ushris is the 3rd sister, she is cute, smug, and garbed appropriately for a more magically inclined Hellhound. Her thighs are also quite outstanding. END of EDIT.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

There is also some modding news for those interested in modding MGD. A new modder named Quadrabyte has released something of a teaser mod for their upcoming project, A Wonderland Adventure in MGD. While the mod is not progressed enough for the player to begin their journey into Wonderland just yet, there is an encounter with a new character in this teaser mod, the White Rabbit. The credit for the art goes to 62studio and their Succubus in Wonderland title. The changelog for the mod is as follows:

For those interested in this mod or at least would want another bunny to encounter, the Hero's Adventures in Wonderland mod can be found . If you have any feedback, bug reports, comments, criticism, and the like, the best place for such input would be the mod related channels of .

I do hope that everyone interested in modding MGD finds this information useful.

Last edited:

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Apologies for the brief absence once again everyone, work is still quite busy and becoming even more so as the pandemic is picking up with ever higher numbers of daily infections unfortunately. Firstly, big thanks to everyone who fielded questions while I was away.

More information would help when it comes to addressing this problem. Are you trying to play on an Android device or Windows as an example. It also sounds like you can't open the game rather than load an existing save, so just verifying that as well. For problems like this, it may be more expedient to join rather than try to muddle through the problem post by post, especially given that my free time is severely limited due to work at this time and is just becoming increasingly busy as the conditions due to the pandemic worsen once again.

While this is not much, I do hope that you derive some use from this information, MangoTako.

SubjectAlpha already answered this and thank you very much for that, but to elaborate further, Feng does have a special victory scene for defeating her via Holy Headpat. It will only work during the very first fight with Feng, but you can instantly defeat her and earn a special scene by using Holy Headpat on her. I highly recommend the scene if you would like to view wholesome headpatting content. As for other special interactions, Sofia technically has two. Headpatting her for her first two fights will result in her becoming even more enraged than striking her with the Demon Layer three times in a single fight and instantly nuking you with her Lust Spirit Bomb. If you headpat her in phase two of her third fight, that is once she has donned her combat attire, she'll use a special buff that will last the entire fight and will double the damage she deals and halve the damage she receives, effectively making the fight four times more difficult.

I do hope that you find this informative, PadoruPadoruuu.

Lazyrick already provided an answer with all of the requirements and thank you very much for doing so while I was away, but I'll delve into specifics for this as there are already enough interactions to cover this without spamming Holy Water purchases.

So if you read the above, Lillian has more than enough points to meet the affection requirements with the options already available and without the need to farm progress. It is worth noting that she'll only offer the quiz to earn the Demon Layer when you enter the Church. So once you have talked with her and met the requirements, just leave and reenter the Church and Lillian should be primed to give you the quiz unless you have been struck with an odd bug that is preventing the event from firing.

If you are not playing on Android you can always use the console to view her progress to double check. This on MGD's wiki covers how to enable the console as well as the various codes that can be used. The code for Lillian's progress is:

Code:
If you have 55 or more progress, known the Holy Headpat, and have 6 Power, Technique, and Allure and the event does not fire when you enter the Church, then you can use this code to forcibly add the Demon Layer to your skills as the event may be bugged on your file for some reason:

Code:

As Kaftein mentioned, and thank you very much for that, this game does not have much in the way of CGs as of yet. Really, Kotone is the closest to having what could be classified as CGs while Sofia and Vivian also come close due to some of the VFX they use for some of their content such as Vivian's breast training. This game was originally text based but is slowly but steadily gaining art assets. Most of the characters have layered sprites now that can allow them to be clothed or nude as well as show a variety of expressions. Kotone has something of a CG for stepping content, I've shared it here before so here's a link to that particular image. I also used that to make a Kotone signature if that is something you may be interested in and the various signatures for the game can be found in Teleiah's post here.

The current priorities for the artwork are first ensuring all of the character's have their sprites so that they are not represented by the text box descriptions that serve as placeholders. The second focus for art is background artwork to further bring the game to life in general, the Town only recently received its background art as an example and had just been represented by a simple gray stonework background for a fair amount of time. Finally, characters will receive CGs to a degree with the CG artwork being made by the same artists who make the character sprites to ensure that the character's artwork remains consistent. This requirement both narrows down the artist pool available since not all artists want to make erotic scenes even if some of the character art they make is lurid in nature and also further slows the creation and implementation of artwork given that some of the artists are responsible for the sprites for a large number of characters and are being commissioned for more sprites as new characters are introduced and developed.

While this may be a disappointing answer, I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, redghost14.

Originally, I would have said yes. However, it looks like creating AI for Venefica's movement, the navigation system for her house, the hiding system, the key items to be discovered for the investigation, the balance changes, and so on consumed more time than expected. An update could be pushed out today, but it will have a disappointing amount of content as it would just be the basic hide and seek investigation to find evidence in Venefica's house without getting caught with a little other content, so Threshold's current plans as last I have seen is to push back the update and release a more complete experience later.

While this may be disheartening information, I hope that this answers your question, Kugotte.

Now for the general update news, in terms of bad news, it does look like this update will need to be pushed back as the technical side of the work did require more time than expected. The good news is that this experience could help towards making the Labyrinth's systems depending on which one the Labyrinth ultimately does use.

As for more good news, all of the dialogue for the various hiding spots has been penned and all of the key items you need to find for this part of the investigation have been created as well. A variety of interactable items have been set up for say finding and picking up the key items but more still need to be set up to handle other events. There is also a new 1,300 or so word long scene, but there are some questions as to who it is for. It doesn't sound like it was for Venefica and may not be for Elly either, but it is related to the quest apparently. This could just be deception on Threshold's part and it is actually a scene for one of them, but it is hard to say for certain.

They are also debating adding a few foreshadowing and teaser elements for future content, but it is apparently content that is very far away and they are thinking about omitting it for now and implementing this foreshadowing and teasers later as these events and character(s) come closer to being created. The reason for omission would be to prevent people from becoming too hyped and wanting the content sooner when it is so far away and could not be logically implemented in the near future. So this could be something for the Capital or even post-Capital content.

Finally, there is now teaser art up on Patreon for the Mountain background art. It has day and night variants and does look rather majestic. Applehead, the artist for characters like Amber, Ancilla, Mika, and the Salarisi is responsible for this particular piece of background art.

EDIT: There is also now a teaser for the art of Ushris , one of the upcoming characters for the Labyrinth, that supporters can view on Patreon as well. Ushris is the 3rd sister, she is cute, smug, and garbed appropriately for a more magically inclined Hellhound. Her thighs are also quite outstanding. END of EDIT.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

There is also some modding news for those interested in modding MGD. A new modder named Quadrabyte has released something of a teaser mod for their upcoming project, A Wonderland Adventure in MGD. While the mod is not progressed enough for the player to begin their journey into Wonderland just yet, there is an encounter with a new character in this teaser mod, the White Rabbit. The credit for the art goes to 62studio and their Succubus in Wonderland title. The changelog for the mod is as follows:

For those interested in this mod or at least would want another bunny to encounter, the Hero's Adventures in Wonderland mod can be found . If you have any feedback, bug reports, comments, criticism, and the like, the best place for such input would be the mod related channels of .

I do hope that everyone interested in modding MGD finds this information useful.
L30, I love you. You are a treasure in this community. Thanks for all your writeups and hard work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Code:

Code:
I was just five points short, so it actually was quicker to just buy five holy water than try to figure out which of the talk options I'd missed. And Lillian is just adorably cute, I wonder if we'll ever be able to convince her of the truth about Venereae.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Any completed save files would be much appreciated.
complete for what?
there is no scene replay mode and you wouldn't know where or who the girls are
you also miss on the first encounter scenes and relationship dialogue
not to mention the mc will have states and fetish of the guy who made the save...

this isn't your typical rpg where you can just rewatch/fight all the girls
this is like a immersive novel you have to dive in, it be worth it;)
needs more fights though:cautious:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Not to mention the fact that if you're impatient or something, you can just set your stats to insane amounts with the console. Personally when I'm on my "messing around" save file, I edited all my stats to be 99 as well as my character to have 99 spirit and all the (obtainable via leveling) bonuses.

Reactions: Another Story

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
ThresholdMGD I just adore the breast hypnosis with Vivian, really the only thing that would improve it is if there was a bit more worship and pleasuring her, to fit with the breast attack bonus we get. And is there any chance of getting something like that for the other fetishes too?
Also on a more technical note it would be really good to get a perk filter that only shows ones that are available to choose.
I would def love to add an assnosis one for her at the very least. >>
no clue when

And yeah a perk filter or better viewing for perks is def on my todo list, but it may be a bit before I get to it.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes