TFM

Mar 7, 2019
v23.2a is now out for some important bug fixes!

And I suppose I can consider making imp juice drinkable... :unsure:
As someone who literally shouted out "Holy Shit!" the first time I encountered the Imp Den... yeah I think the Imps already beat you to the punch. And I assure you they didn't consider my feelings about it. :HideThePain:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm now i'm wondering if Belle will have a Fight scene with MC if by any chance a feature added like she gets drunk or MC does something stupid to piss her off and push him inside the glory hole for punishment.. both of them are inside ofc and a fight commence haha!

My Thicc towering muscle girl fetish is kicking in..
Specially Himika Best girl for me hohoho

Reactions: L30

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
You can now talk to Belle in the bar, as well as help her make some new bar recipes. Recipe missions are unlocked based on progress, and grant a perk when you eat it from the specialty menu, these are permanent, but you can only have 1 active at a time.
*muffled Funiculi Funicula in the distance*

Reactions: B2B2

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I know the Rut status is exclusively used with Galvi at the moment (unless there are more scenes with Rut with other NPCs or Monsters I haven't seen yet). Unless it's not in which case which other monsters have scenes with rut?

Are there any plans to include rut in more things besides Galvi? Any plans for Galvi to have romance content as well for example? I'm honestly curious as I can think of a few interesting things and variables Rut could do.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
-Sofia's kiss attacks no longer have recoil. This also removes a weird exploit in her third stage.
You mean I can't make sofia cumn herself by asking for more kisses??? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On another note it would be great if we could have shortcuts to yukiona and feng rooms once we cleared the temple

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
I wonder if Kyra will get any update eventually. As it is now, she's pretty much the only one that's not gotten anything significant in ...ever? She still doesn't really have any relationship progression...

I know the Rut status is exclusively used with Galvi at the moment (unless there are more scenes with Rut with other NPCs or Monsters I haven't seen yet). Unless it's not in which case which other monsters have scenes with rut?

Are there any plans to include rut in more things besides Galvi? Any plans for Galvi to have romance content as well for example? I'm honestly curious as I can think of a few interesting things and variables Rut could do.
I believe Venefica has one scene involving rut.

Help I got hypnotized too much and now I can't beat the Willpower temple...
Sounds like you'll have to grind out a few levels and up your willpower stat. If you don't mind semi-cheating, savescumming just before stat checks is another way to do it.

Reactions: ririmudev
D

Deleted member 2628010

v23.2a is now out for some important bug fixes!

And I suppose I can consider making imp juice drinkable... :unsure:
One of the top tier games right now, much appreciated!
Maybe someone already asked this, but can we get a difficulty option, where you can't save during the fights? Or even only saving in the main town?
Just want to game be more punishable, can't resist savescumming...

Reactions: Egoryan

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder if Kyra will get any update eventually. As it is now, she's pretty much the only one that's not gotten anything significant in ...ever? She still doesn't really have any relationship progression...

Her job was in big pharma, because of that i'm expecting her content to be around the time of the capitol since that is the area with the (los)tech, no confirmation that i know of for that, though L30 probably knows more than i do in that regard since he has access to the patrion posts.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just wondering are you working on the labyrinth?
or are you to busy with adding text to the area and girls we already have?

adding stuff to existing characters is nice and all, but i want more new ones
i also want to get to bf some angels and headpat the demon queen and the goddess.:p

also since we go in deep with the bar content how about adding the farm as a new area?
also
where can i find galvi i forgot
in the bar

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Would anyone happen to have a full save I could use?
anyone got any saves?
Given the number of potential relationships and relationship states that may be desired, I do not offer full saves as not everyone wants to be the lover of a Kitsune, addicted to a Manticore's venom, have worked up to becoming the dom and/or sub of a Bat-girl, become a stud, boytoy, and/or Teacher's Pet of a certain Arch-succubus, become a pet to a different Arch-succubus, or have become the pay-pet and/or milking-pet of a Bunny Witch as a few relationship examples. Then there are also preferences when creating a build with regards to stats as some people may want to be Jacks of All Trades while others may prefer to specialize as a Wizard or a Seducer.

I do have cheat start saves though that will provide you with 5 million Eros, a level of 110, and no stat points or anything allocated that way you can tailor your build to your preferred combat style. The name will be "Hero" but you can change this by enabling the console and using the code:

player.name = "X"

Just replace the X with what you want your player name to be but do keep the quotation marks otherwise it will not work. If you do not know how to activate the console, there is a walkthrough on this of the wiki that also includes various other console codes. As a final note, if you play on Android, you will not be able to use the console, in which case just reply with what you would like your player name to be and I can see about altering a cheat start to fit. The basic "Hero" cheat start will be attached to this post.

I do hope that this is an acceptable save for both of you chompyboy and tyfp.

I gotta ask, is the rape content all reverse rape(not really rape) or does the MC do any of the raping?
Others have answered already, so thank you very much for that. But as previously stated, the player can both be sexually dominated and sexually dominate enemies in combat and experience some scenes for losing and others for winning. For after combat scenes, it is skewed a little more in favor of loss scenes than winning scenes as some enemies have multiple scenes for depending on how they defeat you while if you win, you may only have one or two victory scenes to choose from.

Your friendly neighborhood ninja Succubus stalker, Shizu, is a perfect example of victory scenes. If you defeat her in her dojo, you can choose to have your way with her in front of her students, then you can take it further with a follow-up scene immediately after that to really humiliate her in front of her students if you'd like to take it that far. You can even choose whether or not to gently lay her down on the ground afterwards or just drop her once you're finished with her. Don't worry, she enjoys it either way as she is a sadomasochistic switch. While her job may dictate she needs to defeat adventurers and be strict with her Kunoichi Succubi trainees, she greatly enjoys being dominated and the like. She also has other victory scenes for when you defeat her during one of her ambush attempts in the wilderness, she's even helpful enough to bring along some rope you can use to tie her up while you have your way with her.

That said, it really isn't rape or reverse rape in either occurrence given the entirety of every fight is a sex battle for dominance with the victor just continuing to have their way with their opponent after they have been overwhelmed by pleasure. I mean, you can even essentially throw an enemy down to the ground, Pin them down, and then Pound them into submission. And yes, Pin and Pound are both skills you can learn and use, they are both part of the Power attribute skill set. Roguish types who invest in trap and tool skills and Wizards can instead learn skills to tie up enemies in combat with enchanted bondage rope nets for the former and bands of pure magical force for the latter.

However, win and loss scenes are only a portion of what is available as there are many scenes that can be engaged in on a purely consensual basis by pursuing relationships with characters and then propositioning them. You can also work at the bar of an Inn that also doubles as a brothel that caters to Monster Girls and Human women, which further increases the non-combat related scene count.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, tuttuttut.

Rut really only unlocks new scenes with Galvi, but as a consequence of the increases to Virility, it could unlock or enhance other scenes that require so much Virility if it pushes you up beyond the required threshold. Other Voltlins that could appear in the future may take advantage of the Rut status effect as well, but I'm not certain if anything else would use it, perhaps the Elven Village given what the Elves are trying to achieve what with their population crisis. I imagine we'll meet at least one more Voltlin, one of the rare flat-chested ones that have the ability to levitate, considering how foreshadowing is normally used in this title and how such a detail would typically not be created if it was not planned to be used.

As for Galvi romance, if she will have such content, she'll likely see such expansions to her storyline appear in the Capital since that is where she is from. She just goes down to the Inn at the Town for her own reasons much like Mara, Beris, or the Oni Twins, which also allows all of these characters to be met and a rapport established before we meet them in their proper areas. Perhaps we'll be able to see some of her inventions or help her with the creation and testing of new inventions since she does mention she does invent devices much like most other Voltlins.

While this is nothing truly definitive, I do hope that you find this informative, Anarchistic.

Help I got hypnotized too much and now I can't beat the Willpower temple...
Which section are you having trouble with, the second trial of the Willpower side where you are not supposed to cum? For that one, you just need to have a high enough Maximum Arousal, typically in the range of 300 to 350. Equipping an and three could help ease the amount of stat points you'll need to spend on maximum Arousal for that section. However, if you are having trouble there, it also would suggest you are likely not ready for the final challenge to defeat the Oni Twins at the same time in their Hardmode Battle encounter.

If you instead cannot surpass the Oni Twins together, the advice would then depend on what type of build you are going in with. Just know that they are both weak to Seduction attacks while double-edged approaches would be to use Anal on Himika and Vaginal penetration on Mizuko while taking down the one you have a higher fetish for first given Mizuko will take advantage of higher Ass Fetish while Himika will abuse higher Breasts Fetish. Grinding, or using the to quickly level or power up, is always an option. You could also just fight and defeat a single Oni and come back to that final part of the challenge later once you are stronger.

I will say that the rewards for clearing the Hypno-trial are very much worth it however, both mechanically with regards to perks and in terms of other content that you can view for having proven yourself worthy. So don't give up.

I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, bloodsuckaz.

Her job was in big pharma, because of that i'm expecting her content to be around the time of the capitol since that is the area with the (los)tech, no confirmation that i know of for that, though L30 probably knows more than i do in that regard since he has access to the patrion posts.
Kaia was the one working for the Big Pharma company at the Capitol and will likely see more of her relationship content arrive along with or after the Capital is implemented considering we'll then be able to help her close that chapter of her life. Kyra is the Desert Tribe Lizardgirl and has had a few notable content expansions as she does have a fair amount more content compared to how little she had in some of the earliest builds. It wouldn't surprise me if Kyra's bigger expansions are slated to arrive with the Desert since that is where she is originally from, so it is entirely possible that she'll follow us out that way once we can explore the Desert.

The only reason she moved to the Mystic Forest to begin with was that there were too few adventurers making it out to the Desert, she even still tried to fight using traditional combat during that first encounter due to lack of experience with the changes caused by the enchantment. Of course, now she is steadily growing stronger in the new standard of combat on Lucidia, so a powered-up Kyra for the Desert is not out of the question. Besides, given how the Desert Tribe seems to still be keeping with the older traditions unlike the Forest Tribe of Lizardgirls, since we were the first to meet her and defeat her in combat, she probably already considers the player her mate, so she'll likely want to make a formal declaration at the Desert Tribe's village.

Nicci, Stella, and Selena are really the only older characters that haven't really had much in the way of content expansions, but these three all have extenuating circumstances. Selena is understandable considering the deeper elements of her existence and what a relationship with her would entail, so that could be something that could happen late-game. Nicci expansions may potentially be waiting until the housing system since she is otherwise rooted to a particular location and a relationship as is could place some strain on either party. As for Stella, it's just a matter of figuring out how taking her with the player will actually work and implementing supporting systems. There are a few ideas like if there were a cap on consumables for further balance Stella could increase the number of items you could carry but carries the risk of potentially messing with you instead, yet nothing is truly concrete.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Nouvi and Volta.

One of the top tier games right now, much appreciated!
Maybe someone already asked this, but can we get a difficulty option, where you can't save during the fights? Or even only saving in the main town?
Just want to game be more punishable, can't resist savescumming...
There has been discussions of limiting the ability to save to safe areas like the Town for say the Hard difficulty, but nothing truly definitive as of yet. Additionally, while it is not up to date and does not work with current builds of MGD, there is a Code Mod called Prepare to Cum Edition which really ramps up the difficulty in ways players may find reminiscent of series like Dark Souls. Once it is up to date and can work with existing builds, those looking for a challenge can try this mod.

While this is not much, I do hope that you derive some use from this information, Herogix.

beach party is broken again aint it?
Beach Party should work with existing builds as it was updated to work with v23 and there have not really been any changes since then that should have broken the mod. It appears it has been tested and found functional as it is listed on the Working Mods section of the wiki's List of Mods .

I do hope that this satisfactorily answers your question, Rapahel.

just wondering are you working on the labyrinth?
or are you to busy with adding text to the area and girls we already have?

adding stuff to existing characters is nice and all, but i want more new ones
i also want to get to bf some angels and headpat the demon queen and the goddess.:p
Work has not begun on the Labyrinth as of yet. It has not been announced yet, but that will likely be v24. There will probably be a v23.3 and v23.4 before then though at the very least as it has been mentioned that Venefica will receive an update as either v23.3 or v23.4.

While not much, I do hope that this answers your question at the moment, decker2.

where can i find galvi i forgot
You can find Galvi at the Inn by either visiting the Bar section at night and "Looking around the Tavern" to see who all is present or by working either as a Waiter or a Bartender at the Inn at night.

I do hope that this answers your question satisfactorily, vergil5.

Now as for general update news, not much to report yet. Right now, if there are any notable remaining typos and bugs, those will likely be fixed in another lettered build. After all of the bugs and typos have been addressed, work will begin on v23.3 which will either be someone else or an expansion for Venefica. If it is not Venefica, then her expansion will very likely be v23.4 instead. Other than this, supporters on Patreon can now view Nova's artwork preview.

For those who are not supporters, never fear, for it will probably not be a very long wait before she is implemented considering the amount of content she currently has could allow for a relatively fast implementation. If you're curious about what she looks like, just imagine a pin-up crossed with a Flame Atronach from The Elder Scrolls. She turned out excellently and Jiffic, the artist behind the art assets for characters like Sofia, Shizu, and Camilla, is responsible for Nova's artwork.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
for questions like ''where gavi lol'', the game has a pretty well done wiki. it even has pages on some of the mod only chars

oh and beach party works fine. if you extrat to mod folder, it'll cause an error, because for some reason it has a folder in it which THEN contains the folder you need for beach party. so you need to manually extrat that second folder, not the first, then it works

Reactions: Anarchistic and L30

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply L30 as I'm quite aware of how much foreshadowing and lore this game has such as the eventual labyrinth encounters with Beris and her sisters as well as Capital interactions with more Monster girls. I can imagine having high fetish levels will make things more deliciously difficult.

While I know nothing can be fully confirmed or said quite yet, I am wondering if there is any more hypnosis or addiction content planned for the near future? I do love the fetish updates and giving feet and thighs their own scenes (although I will never turn down a new ass, pussy, or paizuri scene). There's also the thought in my mind of sparring with Kotone. As quite a few relationships can be sparring partners, I would imagine Kotone's for example to be interesting especially if you're her Hypno Slave or lover. She would essentially be teasing us and putting us in trances the whole time. I'm imagining something akin to Sofia's third fight but with a bit more of an artistic flair, finesse, and more loving to differentiate the two. If so, I am 100% for this HOPEFUL future.

But yes, more hypnosis, addiction (like the slow building addiction to a certain Manticore's venom, Galvi's Rut status, etc), and fetish content is something i would love to see/hear about if there are any teasers that can be shared.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes