ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm very partial to Trisha and Kyra myself, it's a shame we don't hear much of them anymore when we're done with the forest. I know they'll probably get more love at some point (in many ways), but knowing that doesn't make the wait any easier. It's like waiting for the late food delivery person when you're ravenous.

Reactions: L30

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Has there been any expansion or movement towards more hardcore content with Shizu? Feet or pegging?
She already has foot content, you just need to have your foot fetish at least on LV 25. Then she starts using her attack "Bowing the Mountain". Don't know about the pegging part, although I personally wouldn't mind. But I think it was mentioned that it's not quite thresholds kind of thing.

I kinda wish she was harder to fight.
I mean, you can always handicap yourself. There're several items for that (Sealing Talisman, Perverted Talisman, Collar of kinky Education). But I know what you mean, I would wish that for Shizu.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Has there been any expansion or movement towards more hardcore content with Shizu? Feet or pegging?
Mmm... I think she already has a feet scene. Dunno about the pegging, I think that kink is in the Threshold's list of no-noes. And since Shizu is all about eventually becoming her Dom, I doubt such scene would happen.
This said, Imnt part of the game's staff. I just make signs for funsies and so people can spread the game while showing off their waifus.

I just discovered you made this, and I frogging love it!
Perpetua and Gren are my main squeezes right now. Gren just leaves me wanting more of her, especially with those kiss attacks. I kinda wish she was harder to fight. :p
I know, right?!!
At first I was like "wait, who the f are you?" and 5 mins later I could not get enough of her.
She also hits my biggest fetish so...

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I have a minor problem. I currently have a level 5 fetish for Feet, but I don't remember how I got it, and it doesn't show up in the menu to purge unclean thoughts. I tried raising my foot fetish by losing to something that raised it, but the prayer only reduces it back down to level 5. I've never willingly given myself a foot fetish unless I didn't know it. Am I missing something, or is it a glitch?

I mean, you can always handicap yourself. There're several items for that (Sealing Talisman, Perverted Talisman, Collar of kinky Education). But I know what you mean, I would wish that for Shizu.
Oh yeah, that's true. I think I just wish she was harder because she was added recently and my level was in the high 20s at the time. She'd probably be tougher if I started a new game. Shizu wrecked my dick many times when I fought her in the Will-Power Temple, so her difficulty definitely satisfied me. Heck, even after winning, I'm scared to fight her again. Haha!

Oh, you got any shizu ones you can link?
This is Teleiah's archive.

The OP also has a link to that same post if you ever forget it.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I have a minor problem. I currently have a level 5 fetish for Feet, but I don't remember how I got it, and it doesn't show up in the menu to purge unclean thoughts. I tried raising my foot fetish by losing to something that raised it, but the prayer only reduces it back down to level 5. I've never willingly given myself a foot fetish unless I didn't know it. Am I missing something, or is it a glitch?
Same here, only that I was raising my foot fetish level willingly to see scenes you otherwise wouldn't. I did that before the balance update and was originally planing to revert it back after seeing those scenes, but now after the update you seemingly can't do that anymore, unless you use the console. So there is a way if you really want to get rid of the fetish. But for all I know level 5 doesn't give you any disadvantages, they start at LV 25.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Kokonoe or whatever the fuck is the best written.
Bat girl is the best submissive.
Tit fuck imp and the implets are the best group.
Jora is the best dragon.
Ninjas are the best generic enemy.

My canonical wife and most beutiful of all, Amy, is the best girl overall.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Oh yeah, that's true. I think I just wish she was harder because she was added recently and my level was in the high 20s at the time. She'd probably be tougher if I started a new game. Shizu wrecked my dick many times when I fought her in the Will-Power Temple, so her difficulty definitely satisfied me. Heck, even after winning, I'm scared to fight her again. Haha!

This is Teleiah's archive.

The OP also has a link to that same post if you ever forget it.
Ahhh yes, the OP. That would've been smart

EDIT: Whoever decided only 2 signatures max was both a genius and evil, I WANTED MORE

Reactions: Teleiah

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
And it ends with the right answer, "Why only one waifu?"
Because that's the correct and only way to have a waifu. If you have more than one, you don't have waifus, you have sluts.
Even in this its mentioned a lot of the monster girls settle down with a single man and the wolf vampire zombie chick specifically notes she's fine with you having multiple 'mates'. Which she wouldn't have much reason to mention if it was simply a given

Aug 22, 2018
Because that's the correct and only way to have a waifu. If you have more than one, you don't have waifus, you have sluts.
Even in this its mentioned a lot of the monster girls settle down with a single man and the wolf vampire zombie chick specifically notes she's fine with you having multiple 'mates'. Which she wouldn't have much reason to mention if it was simply a given
It's actually a pretty ambiguous situation.

A lot of conversations imply that the expected norm is for the men on Lucidia, especially the adventurers, to sleep around. There's a conversation you can have with Kotone about it, Elena lowkey considers herself "selfish" for wanting a faithful, monogamous relationship...

I remember reading something to the effect of "women outnumber men to a significant degree on Lucidia, so harems are relatively common".

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes