Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Depends on how you view a harem. you can get a bunch of gals to love you at the same time and, because of the enchantment or just personally, they are all cool with you screwing others. if that's how you view a harem, then yes you can. but my personal view is that the harem-ies need to know that the harem-er is loving others and accept that for it to really be a harem. and since there aren't too many multi-character interactions currently, I'd say it doesn't count.
The potential Harem has been talked about a lot and is intended, from my understanding, to be more formal later on, late game content perhaps, either way there is a harem in the works and what is available now is little more than a teaser for it.

Reactions: L30

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I just downloaded the latest version, started a new game, and the only quest that I have available is Nectar delivery. I got the nectar, submitted it, and no new quests pop up, while it seems that I still can repeat the Nectar delivery again and again. What do I have to do to unlock new quests? Is this some sort of bug or do I just need to level up for more quests to appear?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version, started a new game, and the only quest that I have available is Nectar delivery. I got the nectar, submitted it, and no new quests pop up, while it seems that I still can repeat the Nectar delivery again and again. What do I have to do to unlock new quests? Is this some sort of bug or do I just need to level up for more quests to appear?
Quests are not sequential, they are unlocked by progressing through areas and in some cases update once you've done the quest first time. Quests are repeatable, even if they update the functionality remains intact, i believe the rational behind this is so that the player has a way of earning money but i'm not an authority on the matter.

The forest only has the nectar delivery quest right now, perhaps more will be added later, tough to know. Some areas have multiple quests, the mountain for example has three, including one that updates more than once (Jora and the caravans), so don't worry it's not a bug and your not missing anything, just move on through and you'll find new quests in later areas..

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Quests are not sequential, they are unlocked by progressing through areas and in some cases update once you've done the quest first time. Quests are repeatable, even if they update the functionality remains intact, i believe the rational behind this is so that the player has a way of earning money but i'm not an authority on the matter.

The forest only has the nectar delivery quest right now, perhaps more will be added later, tough to know. Some areas have multiple quests, the mountain for example has three, including one that updates more than once (Jora and the caravans), so don't worry it's not a bug and your not missing anything, just move on through and you'll find new quests in later areas..
Then how to progress? As of now, I can only visit the forest, I go on adventure again and again, but nothing new happens... Is that the way to go or am I missing something?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Finally went to the Caverns and both the Lumiren and the Toxic Matango strike all of my fetish points. Especially the Lumiren, I really wish she weren't a generic character.

Dec 3, 2017
Then how to progress? As of now, I can only visit the forest, I go on adventure again and again, but nothing new happens... Is that the way to go or am I missing something?

It's been a while since I started, so I'm not sure if this is right, but have you tried asking around town? Talking to the NPCs at the guild/tavern/church might be what you need to do to progress

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
There should be a quest available when you talk to Elena at the Adventurers Guild (something about vandalism). The next area is the Forest Dungeon. Have you tried clicking on the tower kind of thing in the middle of the forest, can get overlooked sometimes, that's where it is. It's also possible that you need to complete Elena's quest first before going to the dungeon, it has been a while since I played the start of the game.

Aug 22, 2018
Talk to Elena at the Adventurer's Guild. She'll give you a quest in the Forest (stopping a vandalizing slime-girl), that quest is required to progress in the game. Report back to Elena after clearing the quest and she'll let you enter the Forest Temple and associated quests.

Some NPCs in town also sell useful skills (Elena and Elly at the Guild, Vivian at the Brothel, Amber in her shop) so you're making it *excessively* hard on yourself by not talking to them.

In general, every time you clear an area, you should talk to the people in the Guild to see if anything new is unlocked, as well as the shopkeeper (Amber) to see what new items/equipment she sells.

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2 and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
So can you actually make a harem of monster girls in this game?
Technically yes, but your harem will be scattered and disjointed at the moment and most will be unaware of or have vague ideas about each other. Individuals such as Feng can be told explicitly that they are part of a harem when accepting and returning their affections. Others like Kotone and Shizu expect you to obtain a harem with the latter likely knowing about everyone since she is also your ninja stalker who is likely always watching you either in person or with a clone. Then there are groups you can have threesomes with such as the Oni Twins who comment that they plan on sharing a husband together and that you're the prime candidate if you have gone through the massage scenes with both of them at the Inn. Ancilla is another who you can build up to being open to having consensual sex with outside of battles and likely knows about all of your relationships in the Forest Dungeon, she'll also lose a great deal of affection for you if you break Mika's heart and become locked out of Mika's relationship after earning her love. Finally, there are possessive ones like Kaia and Jora who want you all for themselves but suspect that you likely have others and are figuring out how to cope with the situation such as Kaia occasionally kidnapping you for some alone time with just the two of you.

That said, you can already have a harem of generic imps all for yourself if you either defeat them all at once or help them when Ancilla catches them partying, but you need to have a high enough Allure to boost your persuasiveness as a speaker. Once you can visit them on friendly terms, you can spend an entire day just lounging about in the Imp Barracks headpatting them, feeding them, and/or having sex with them if you desire. So that is a true harem situation with them knowing about each other and so on. It wouldn't be surprising if the Elven Village has a similar situation given the Elves' population crisis, but that certainly won't be known until work begins on that Side Quest area.

For the unique named characters, they'll be able to meet up, become acquainted with each other, and start forming a more proper harem once the housing system is added. It is planned that you'll be able to have girls move into your house and live with you and each other, so that will likely see more interpersonal interactions and the girls becoming more aware of each other. Some character arcs like Feng's will involve other characters as well, and in this case, Kotone and Feng would likely be the chief interaction and your relationship with each of them would then likely become known over the course of working through that relationship story if it was not yet known before then.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your query, rahkshi01.

Money is one reason for repeating quests, but another was to be able to meet the characters again as Nicci and Jora are currently only able to be encountered by going through with their quests. Part of the motivation for that was likely the old limitations on the number of dialogue responses that used to exist in MGD so having them as quests preempted that potential issue at the time, but since that is no longer a problem, characters limited to being visited via quests will likely eventually have dialogue options to visit them like Venefica in the Mystic Forest or Amy in the Caverns received during their implementations. So while it is a way to earn money via certain quests like Nectar Delivery, it is also quite likely a relic of the system back when the total number of dialogue options was limited. Jora and the Succubi Campers have been updated into being able to be met freely rather than requiring a quest, so that's an example of older characters using the Quest to visit system being updated to having dialogue options to go directly to them instead.

I do hope that this sheds a little more light on the situation, Volta.

Given that you can explore the Mystic Forest, that means you have completed the initial run via Enter the Mystic Forest, faced Perpetua, and obtained the Vandal's Note. Having the Vandal's Note unlocks the Forest Dungeon which is the tower in the very middle of the Mystic Forest on the map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just did a quick test with an initial run, the forced tutorial run of the Mystic Forest accessed by "Enter the Mystic Forest" ensures you take the one-off quest to Stop the Vandal, face Perpetua, and makes you return to Elena to turn in the quest and obtain the reward and Vandal's Note key item. So unless a rather specific issue occurred on your end, you can advance to the next Main Story location by clicking on that tower in the middle of the Mystic Forest. As an additional note, as others have mentioned, it is always a good idea to go around and talk to the Town NPCs after clearing a new location, they'll get boosts to their affection and new goods will likely be available for purchase.

As you advance through the story or clear events, old areas will obtain new options like Mimics being able to appear after the Forest Dungeon, being able to encounter generic Forest Tribe Lizardgirls in the Mystic Forest after encounters with Kyra, Harpies making their way down into the Mystic Forest after the Mountain, Shizu being able to ambush you in the Mystic Forest, and so on. As you make your way through the Main Story locations, the Mystic Forest will receive another one-off Quest in the form of "Urgent 'Mushroom' Investigation" that will eventually lead you to meeting Venefica the Bunny Witch. I'd recommend meeting a few more characters like Vili the Arch-imp or building a good relationship with Ancilla the Sheepgirl maid to have the best and second best options respectively in the event you are questioned by Venefica.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Ashidorei.

Finally went to the Caverns and both the Lumiren and the Toxic Matango strike all of my fetish points. Especially the Lumiren, I really wish she weren't a generic character.
In this case, you may be delighted to know that the Lumiren is in fact not a true generic character. Both the Lumiren of the Caverns and the Tengu of the Will-Power Temple are unnamed unique individuals. While being unnamed unique individuals could potentially leave them vulnerable to not being expanded given they do appear to be generic enemies, it also gives them the potential to have content expansions should Threshold decide to do so and it fits within their plans, time allows and so on.

With so many unique characters and all of them still needing more content, having a few uniques unnamed provides a way to potentially lessen the workload given that they do not build up or create as much expectation of content as a unique character with a name given they have an out and can written off as generics if need be. Personally, I would like it if they too were eventually developed, but that could just be me being excessively greedy and desiring all of the monster girls. But I also understand that sacrifices may be needed given the sheer scope of the title.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Duke Greene.

Now there is a little more update news, a new scene was penned by Threshold and added to Galvi, it will apparently require the Rut effect to view/unlock. In addition to this, all of Galvi's scenes have had her expressions properly implemented, including the new scene. So the Galvi portion of this update is now complete unless another scene is added to her at this time. That is unlikely however as most of Galvi's future content will likely arrive in the Capital.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

EDIT: Ah, one last thing. While not directly about development of the game or anything, , the artist responsible for Trisha's art assets, did make a piece of art for Trisha in casual wear during colder weather.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the art once again Applehead.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
I'm curious, if you can answer, what's the plan for the next update?
Currently looking at a lot of big bug fixes, QOL, Galvi art and new scene, some balance changes including buffs to willpower and luck in stat checks, and while not confirmed, Salamander has recently finished a commission that might make its way to the update.

In the longish term, I assume the next big version update v24 will be the Labyrinth location. Some more work is being finished up prior, notable mentions were either finishing Venefica's quest or doing Belle content. Belle specifically having been mentioned to possibly have fetch quests related to the vendor fodder added in v23. He could do both, but he has been commenting on feeling the need to get onto the next location, only time will tell.

You can find more immediate content plans on his Patreon and the general future content plans

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ah cool thanks for the info! Hopefully you'll flush out Ancilla's route a bit more in the future, but that's just me voicing my hopes, lol. Either way keep up the great work, excited to see more!

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
So it's been about a year since I played this game and I checked back mostly to see if they added a sprite for the blue haired succubus. Happy to say they did and WOW she looks way cuter than I even imagined while I was playing the game. Seriously great job to whoever drew that.
Ancilla's still my favorite but this girl definitely has some potential now. I hope she gets more content later on.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Foxes are tricky beings.
No fluffy tail cuz it takes a lot of the signature's background space.

And, yes... those are love hotel bgs.

View attachment 772509 View attachment 772510
Nice, started going through Kotone's stuff now and fuck it's heavy, but damn if she ain't 10/10. Can't wait for more romance stuff from the other girls cause fuck I came for the boners but now I can't help but actually care about the characters.

Actually your profile pic does make me wonder if Shizu will have a romance option later in the game. I imagine they'll give some to some of the major characters no?

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The poisoned mushroom lady event where you meet one and she tries to lure you in is missing from the event list. Not sure if it can randomly appear if not enabled when you beat that area or it being missing from the list means it and all its scenes are missable.

Also best girl is Amy.

Also thinking of it, on the note of Amy, her encounter with the red slime can't be repeated even if you enable that event, you get a different one where she just fights you with no options

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The poisoned mushroom lady event where you meet one and she tries to lure you in is missing from the event list. Not sure if it can randomly appear if not enabled when you beat that area or it being missing from the list means it and all its scenes are missable.

Also best girl is Amy.
All girls are best girl, though I'm really liking Kotone now

Reactions: L30 and zh1900
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes