shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
No clue what or who you mean exactly. Could you elaborate? Or are you talking about the dream with the kunoichi apprentice?
If you have completed the place where the kunoichi originates from then pay it another visit. Try to remember the tests you take in there and what their purpose was. If you still can't figure it out then click the spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the delay everyone, it has been a busy week with work.

Mobile game tag missing.
There are several tags that could fit this title that are not currently applied, let's go through the list of missing tags:

I believe these are all of the tags that currently do apply to this title with a few that will likely apply in the future. I'll report the thread and include a link to this post for mods so that the appropriate tags can be applied.

I hope that you find this enlightening, bluewolf194.

Is there any way to go into Kotone's hypno training with a more consensual tone? I like Kotone just fine and ADOPOLICH did great with her art. Her backstory is neat and I appreciate the work that went into her.
Not at the moment, although with the new options, you can learn a few facets of her character. If you respond that you trusted her and then break down crying, you'll see that the "Mistress of Hypno Slaves" Kotone is more roleplay than anything with her putting on a persona likely inspired by her past behavior when she was crueler towards humans. She'll admit she overdid it, provide a lap pillow, soothing stroke your head, and even apologize for her behavior. It may not necessarily be the response everyone would engage in, but it does lead to a rather telling scene.

It is possible that there will be a more consensual path onto her relationship path in the future, although it will likely still require her hypnosis given how that is so integral to her character, fetishes, and her relationship content. However, this likely won't come until a later Kotone content expansion. While this latest update did add a little content to her and did smooth out a few rougher parts with revisions, it was more about adding art to her than anything.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is an adequate answer for the moment, ActualThrowaway.

The game needs a "Request" system à la monster girl quest so you can get defeated by a certain move if you want it imo

PS : we need an easter egg where Sofia rekt us if we keep going "let her fall asleep" -> "wake her up" loop more than 3 times in a row

PPS when you analyze somone it would be great if we could have the information appear when you mouse hover the target (right now you onle have the name)
Threshold has mentioned implementing a Request system as something on the to-do list, but there is no real ETA for it as of yet nor any specifics on how exactly it will be handled. It will likely require having to lay more foundational work to support it as well given the way combat is set up and works in MGD. As for analyze, there has been discussion of making a persistent element to allow the stats to be viewed again, but once again, this is something that will likely come later. It could include a status effect icon or something of that nature to hover over and include a tooltip for displaying enemy information.

While this is not much beyond affirming that such elements are on the to-do list to get around to eventually, I do hope that this is a satisfactory response, pejman.

I understand why people could have trouble with Kotone, she is very much a case of (simplifying here a lot), wrong done to me, do wrong to others, she isn't past it, she is over 700 years old and still very much a broken women, it's part of the MC's role to help her through it, it's equal parts healing and rehabilitation, quite a good character TBH and she's not done yet by far.

Compare this to Sophia, who has even less progression right now, she's also exceedingly old by human standards, spent many years sex-murdering countless men, actively choose to stop, went cold turkey, seriously depressed by her actions and internalising her guilt to the point where she doesn't even get out of bed, yeah if you thought Kotone was going to be a rough road to recovery i think Sophia, while she's further on in this regard, will need a lot of work, perhaps more even than Kotone, god knows where she'd be without Ancilla.

While i don't like every character, not a big fan of Feng, she's fine but a bit meh for me, same with Beris, not bothered, she's ok, i can say what i am a fan of is Thresh's writing, just the fact we can discuss Kotone in this sort of detail says something for the calibre of the writing.
She doesn't appear guilt-ridden or remorseful at all. Pretty sure she mentioned stopping only due to the new laws.
Sophia is remorseful from my impression of it, she just doesn't spend all day bitching about it, pretty sure she's going to have a fair bit going on in this regard when we get around to her main relationship content, probably capital or post game sort of time since that is when her 4th fight will be aimed at. I think that rather than being a teary remorseful type she's hiding from the world, gotta take into account that the older characters spent more of their lives in the war than after it, she's still coming to terms with everything, or at least that's how it seems to me.
Kotone and Sofia are both characters with deep issues due to their pasts.

Now as for Sofia...

This is just a mix of information and some of my views on the matter, but I do hope that you two find this relevant to the discussion, SwordofHeaven and Volta.

is there content with foot worship and foot femdom
There is a fair amount of feet related content in the game, especially as it is one of the Fetishes the player can acquire. I have a number of posts that discuss some of the feet related content in this game such as this one that listed a number of feet related scenes I recalled from the top of my head at the time, this post that details another feet related scene as well as other content unlocked by fetishes, and then anther post that mentions foot related content when pursuing a relationship with Mara. Of course, that does not quite cover all of the feet related content in the game, but other posts by others or myself could prove helpful for your query. There is also always the option of becoming Kotone's sandals:

I do hope that you find this helpful, kingbear123.

Any reports on when artwork for the Caverns characters is added?
Most of the characters in the Caverns now have art; the Salarisi, the Ghosts, the Toxic Matangos, and Amy have all had art for some time now, then the Lumiren received her art alongside Kotone. So the only characters without art in the Caverns are Nova and Tabitha, with the other four characters lacking art in game including Beris, Galvi, Selena, and Stella. There is no ETA on when Tabitha and Nova's art will be ready and in game, but Galvi's art can be viewed by supporters on Patreon now. On a related note, as a part of Kotone and the Lumiren's art implementation, the Caverns now have art as well including a pool of water variant for the Lumiren, another with glowing portions, and another variant that is dark.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, Dr. PuPu.

Question about silver runes: which monster girls drop them? Are they boss drops or something?
The is now a great resource for questions of this nature thanks to the hard work of individuals such as Oluap and Feltcutemightcleanlater. That page is for Silver Runes and includes their base drop rates. For those that do not wish to visit the page or the wiki for whatever reason, then the specifics are that Silver Runes are Rare Treasures on the Mountain and in the Will-Power Temple, an uncommon treasure in Vili's Trial of Titties variant of the Forest Dungeon, have a 10% drop chance from Jora, a 5% drop chance from Feng, and a 10% drop chance from Phantasmal Vili clones.

I do hope that this fullys answers your question, Tail Whip.

Now for general update news, not much information on development progress for MGD. However, there have been notable movements on the art front as may be surmised from earlier in this wall of text. Galvi's art is now up on Patreon and can be viewed by supporters of MGD. Threshold attempted to commission her art from a dedicated shortstack artist, but the ones that were reached out to either proved impossible to contact or were too expensive for the budget.

Galvi's art is instead by an artist who has a number of works in game already, Applehead. They are responsible for the art assets of characters like Mika, Ancilla, Belle, Kaia the Manticore, the Tengu, the Kunoichi Trainees, and various other characters. They were inspired to try to make Galvi's art after attempting to draw a Goblin. Given Applehead's skill and their art already in game, the quality is assured. Personally, I think she turned out great, especially if you consider that shortstacks aren't in their usual wheelhouse. If you're not a Patreon, then never fear, Galvi and her K-cups will likely be in one of the upcoming mini-updates before work begins on v24.

There are other pieces of art coming together that Threshold has mentioned, but no details or previews as either would be a notable spoiler apparently. So one or more future characters have art assets coming together and could potentially arrive with their art ready to be implemented alongside their content.

I do hope that everyone interested in this news finds this at least a little useful. And... compressing some of this into more spoilers, I think this is one of my biggest posts yet.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I know the labyrinth is still missing but I'm looking forward to when we get to see the Capital, without a doubt it will be a great turning point in the story.

Reactions: L30 and Volta

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Now do it again with the Kotone's Hypno Slave perk and a Collar of Kinky Education on, because apparently you're a glutton for punishment.
I actually had the hypno slave (and hypno lover) perks

Heck I defeated sofia once by asking her for more kissing and letting her die from recoil (endure + numb self with high enough stats and you start only taking 1 or 2 dmg while she takes 40 each time xD) and since it's all in 1 turn with these kind of moves (choice give in/ resist loops) the buffs wint wear out :O :O

Sofia is a GREAT way to farm XP until you get stupid stats (heck even if you don't want to bother defeating her I guess stacking the lose perk+ lose accessories and just going to sofia --> super surrender --> respawn loop should give you ton of XP)

Reactions: PrinceGriss and L30

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Apologies for the delay everyone, it has been a busy week with work.

*snip*

Not at the moment, although with the new options, you can learn a few facets of her character. If you respond that you trusted her and then break down crying, you'll see that the "Mistress of Hypno Slaves" Kotone is more roleplay than anything with her putting on a persona likely inspired by her past behavior when she was crueler towards humans. She'll admit she overdid it, provide a lap pillow, soothing stroke your head, and even apologize for her behavior. It may not necessarily be the response everyone would engage in, but it does lead to a rather telling scene.

It is possible that there will be a more consensual path onto her relationship path in the future, although it will likely still require her hypnosis given how that is so integral to her character, fetishes, and her relationship content. However, this likely won't come until a later Kotone content expansion. While this latest update did add a little content to her and did smooth out a few rougher parts with revisions, it was more about adding art to her than anything.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is an adequate answer for the moment, ActualThrowaway.

*snip*
OMG, yeah, Kotone's story is, IMHO, the BEST writing I've found in the game... Like, hands down... The way your character can react, the way it adapts to whether you've already done the trials or not, and then just the content of it and the relationship building itself... No part of it felt fake or forced, it was immersive, believable, and heart wrenching... My only criticism, and I think this is more the medium than anything else, is that it is very obvious to you the player what she is doing, and not to you the character, and I think that is why I'm okay with how it is now, versus wanting to be able to go into it "eyes wide open" kinda thing, because I don't know that there is a believable situation where you essentially say, "take over my mind and turn me into a slave, because I want to earn your trust and help you through this." I just don't see you doing that to what is effectively a stranger, except that you know it can turn out well, so there's no real risk.

Reactions: L30

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Most of the characters in the Caverns now have art; the Salarisi, the Ghosts, the Toxic Matangos, and Amy have all had art for some time now, then the Lumiren received her art alongside Kotone. So the only characters without art in the Caverns are Nova and Tabitha, with the other four characters lacking art in game including Beris, Galvi, Selena, and Stella. There is no ETA on when Tabitha and Nova's art will be ready and in game, but Galvi's art can be viewed by supporters on Patreon now. On a related note, as a part of Kotone and the Lumiren's art implementation, the Caverns now have art as well including a pool of water variant for the Lumiren, another with glowing portions, and another variant that is dark.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, @Dr. PuPu.
That was very satisfactory, thank you, L30. :)

Reactions: L30 and Volta

zh1900

Dec 5, 2018
great game! Just wish there could be more foot worship(trampling maybe?)scene and perhaps some perks that can guide the mc to a masochistic path.:ROFLMAO:

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
If you have completed the place where the kunoichi originates from then pay it another visit. Try to remember the tests you take in there and what their purpose was. If you still can't figure it out then click the spoiler:

Oh yeah, now I get it. Not sure how I didn't make the connection :LOL: thx

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I admit I've been keeping a Kotone save so I can indulge in her content when the mood strikes (I will neither confirm or deny that I might have a thing for the fox ladies). Her art really complemented the whole affair rather well. The fact that she's still apparently not finished makes the part of me who's a sucker for a solid (and unlikely) romance story do somersaults of joy around in my brain. It gets a little distracting at 5 in the morning when the rest of me is trying to sleep.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I just thought you would fight them normally or seduce them in battle.
Plenty of games do that, very few use a full battle fuck system and almost none of them work as well as this one does. To be honest i understand the appeal of both options but since good BFRPG's are hard to find, especially that aren't pretty low quality RPGM stuff, i'm glad this is purely BF combat.

A side note, i've been keeping an eye out for good BF games and the only other one with a western dev is nightgames, very slow to update ect., i'd almost given it up for dead, IMO this is the best BFRPG currently being developed, okay, you could argue something about a studio 62 title that is in development but this is more to my taste generally.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
great game! Just wish there could be more foot worship(trampling maybe?)scene and perhaps some perks that can guide the mc to a masochistic path.:ROFLMAO:
Well, there very may well be a perk along those lines in the future if you consider some of the permanent sensitivity and fetish increases that can occur during Sofia's hidden content route. If you approach Sofia while wearing a collar properly, Mika's Collar doesn't count since it is worn as a wristband, she'll offer to make you her submissive pet. During that series of scenes, you can have a choice of Pain or Pleasure during one particular scene. Choosing the former will result in a permanent increase to your Pain sensitivity and could be indicative of the beginning of your life as Sofia's masochistic painslut pet. Sofia currently does not award a perk for indulging her and boarding that route, but it likely will result in a perk in the future as more content is added to that particular relationship variant.

As for the feet related content, just be certain to keep that particular fetish at a high enough level to qualify as having the fetish, that is 25 or higher, to ensure that all the normally hidden feet content is activated. A fair portion of what is currently in game does have a fetish requirement gate, likely because it is more niche content that not everyone wants or enjoys much like how Blue Slimes will ask for permission before pegging you if your Ass sensitivity is at normal or lower levels.

I do hope that you find this informative, zh1900.

I admit I've been keeping a Kotone save so I can indulge in her content when the mood strikes (I will neither confirm or deny that I might have a thing for the fox ladies). Her art really complemented the whole affair rather well. The fact that she's still apparently not finished makes the part of me who's a sucker for a solid (and unlikely) romance story do somersaults of joy around in my brain. It gets a little distracting at 5 in the morning when the rest of me is trying to sleep.
I can neither confirm nor deny that you may enjoy this information, but Threshold does have concepts for a few other Kitsune. Two of them, an Eight Tails and a Two or Three Tails, are purely conceptual at this point and may never materialize due to the sheer amount of content and characters planned. The third Kitsune however, the Dark Kitsune, is part of the group of characters Threshold does want to implement along with the Dragon MILF/Dragon Queen and Flat Arch-imp. There has been one user on MGD's Discord, ChronicComedy, that has created a number of color shifted art assets for a number of characters. One particular piece for Kotone may be indicative of how the Dark Kitsune could appear:

Then yes, Kotone still has a fair amount of content left. Whether just her own personal growth given she has art assets for 7, 8, and 9 tails that we can help her advance into or assisting with her relationships with a few other characters, most notably Feng, Kotone's story is not finished at this point in time. The part with Feng could very well resolve Feng's own story arc as well as heal the rift that has developed due to Kotone's guilt.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is of some value to you, ankhtar

Kind of let down it is not proper fighting and just seduce fighting damn shame.
Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the lack of true content in this title, but the contemporary period for MGD has moved beyond traditional combat as a war that has raged between humanity and monster girl-kind that has raged for over 100,000 years and borne witness to the destruction of their technologically advanced society is finally coming to a close. While the enchantment can be viewed as just an excuse to justify the combat sex that is used in the setting now, a deeper and more critical examination of the setting and certain older characters like Sofia and Kotone can reveal just how grim the world was while the war still raged and violence was the primary method of resolving situations between the two sides.

As an example, Sofia has quite probably personally killed a few million people due to the numerous souls she has consumed. This is still spread out over the roughly 2,000 years long period that she has been alive, fighting in the war, and eating souls, but it is also proof of just how lugubrious the world of MGD was while the war was violently active. Perhaps once MGD is complete, a prequel project set during the fall of the first civilization during the First Demon Queen's betrayal or during the dark ages of the war once all of the old knowledge and technology had been lost could happen, but I couldn't even begin to remotely speculate on such a possibility given how much content Threshold still has planned for MGD and what they would want to do next.

That said, if you can move past your initial dissatisfaction, you'll discover that this title is a gem. A generally lighthearted adventure with numerous girls to romance, although some do have deeper personal issues that they need help with resolving; well written scenes that cover, and potentially serve as an introductory to, a wide number of fetishes; a solid and fairly well done turn-based BFRPG system that has recently undergone a notable balance patch; and for those who decide to look and more thoroughly engage with the setting, lore that can be surprisingly tenebrific for what is otherwise a blithe lark.

I do hope that you decide to give this title a chance, but if not, may you find one that better suits your tastes. Either way, I hope that you find this enlightening, Arcane Warrior.

Now for the general update news, looks like Galvi will be here with the next update. Galvi's art is in game, but she still needs her expressions set up for her scenes. That shouldn't take too much time considering she is a little lighter on content at the moment. Next, there has been a QoL change in that there is now a shorthand equation for the formula used in the surpass screen to hopefully help people better understand where it's getting its numbers from. Another QoL chance is that the display/menu for surpassing a failed check when you lack the energy to surpass has been changed. Other changes include a little more fine tuning to the recent balance patch.

Firstly stat check increases now start at 0 when an attribute is at 5 in order to match up with other scaling in the game, this does make earlier checks a little more deadly but also allows temptation checks to scale up faster if you invest in Willpower as that attribute has received a buff. Then as mentioned Willpower was buffed and now gives Will*0.2 to temptation stat checks up from Will*0.1 while Luck was also buffed an bonus dice to stat checks is now Luck*0.2 up from Luck*0.1. The Slippery perk was rebalanced and now gives 5% out of stance Dodge Chance, down from 10%, but now also gives you 10% more Run Chance, and increases your ability to get out of stances and restraints. The Oni Twins' temptation checks are now easier by 5, but they still scale up over time if you're not careful. There have likely been other miscellaneous changes that were not detailed as well.

Finally, there has been the usual assortment of bug and typo fixes. One bug was particularly nasty in your character's evade chance was actually being used AGAINST you and secretly lowering your chances of escaping stances or restraints with Teleport or Distract. So our characters were actually working against us with that one.

There have also been some discussions about the Labyrinth, but given they occurred in a Nonsense channel, they could just be misdirection more than anything. It is already known that Beris the Hellhound is one of the 4 Guardians of the Labyrinth and the runt of the litter. She is actually the second eldest sister however. While some of this information could be deception and red herrings on Threshold's part, the third sister was stated to be amorphous in concept but may turn out to be magically-oriented in her approach. The first sister is likely going to be amazonian yet also well-endowed (an Ara-arazon possibly) and may be the most stereotypically like a Hellhound even if she actually isn't one given the way monster girl evolution works in MGD. The fourth sister and guardian is apparently special and has had no foreshadowing and nothing about her revealed. Finally, sisters 1 and 4 may have some vibes reminiscent of SHRIFT. Once again, take this information with a grain of salt given it was shared in a non-serious channel, but if it proves accurate, the Labyrinth could be quite an interesting experience.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well, there very may well be a perk along those lines in the future if you consider some of the permanent sensitivity and fetish increases that can occur during Sofia's hidden content route. If you approach Sofia while wearing a collar properly, Mika's Collar doesn't count since it is worn as a wristband, she'll offer to make you her submissive pet. During that series of scenes, you can have a choice of Pain or Pleasure during one particular scene. Choosing the former will result in a permanent increase to your Pain sensitivity and could be indicative of the beginning of your life as Sofia's masochistic painslut pet. Sofia currently does not award a perk for indulging her and boarding that route, but it likely will result in a perk in the future as more content is added to that particular relationship variant.

As for the feet related content, just be certain to keep that particular fetish at a high enough level to qualify as having the fetish, that is 25 or higher, to ensure that all the normally hidden feet content is activated. A fair portion of what is currently in game does have a fetish requirement gate, likely because it is more niche content that not everyone wants or enjoys much like how Blue Slimes will ask for permission before pegging you if your Ass sensitivity is at normal or lower levels.

I do hope that you find this informative, zh1900.

I can neither confirm nor deny that you may enjoy this information, but Threshold does have concepts for a few other Kitsune. Two of them, an Eight Tails and a Two or Three Tails, are purely conceptual at this point and may never materialize due to the sheer amount of content and characters planned. The third Kitsune however, the Dark Kitsune, is part of the group of characters Threshold does want to implement along with the Dragon MILF/Dragon Queen and Flat Arch-imp. There has been one user on MGD's Discord, ChronicComedy, that has created a number of color shifted art assets for a number of characters. One particular piece for Kotone may be indicative of how the Dark Kitsune could appear:

Then yes, Kotone still has a fair amount of content left. Whether just her own personal growth given she has art assets for 7, 8, and 9 tails that we can help her advance into or assisting with her relationships with a few other characters, most notably Feng, Kotone's story is not finished at this point in time. The part with Feng could very well resolve Feng's own story arc as well as heal the rift that has developed due to Kotone's guilt.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is of some value to you, ankhtar

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the lack of true content in this title, but the contemporary period for MGD has moved beyond traditional combat as a war that has raged between humanity and monster girl-kind that has raged for over 100,000 years and borne witness to the destruction of their technologically advanced society is finally coming to a close. While the enchantment can be viewed as just an excuse to justify the combat sex that is used in the setting now, a deeper and more critical examination of the setting and certain older characters like Sofia and Kotone can reveal just how grim the world was while the war still raged and violence was the primary method of resolving situations between the two sides.

As an example, Sofia has quite probably personally killed a few million people due to the numerous souls she has consumed. This is still spread out over the roughly 2,000 years long period that she has been alive, fighting in the war, and eating souls, but it is also proof of just how lugubrious the world of MGD was while the war was violently active. Perhaps once MGD is complete, a prequel project set during the fall of the first civilization during the First Demon Queen's betrayal or during the dark ages of the war once all of the old knowledge and technology had been lost could happen, but I couldn't even begin to remotely speculate on such a possibility given how much content Threshold still has planned for MGD and what they would want to do next.

That said, if you can move past your initial dissatisfaction, you'll discover that this title is a gem. A generally lighthearted adventure with numerous girls to romance, although some do have deeper personal issues that they need help with resolving; well written scenes that cover, and potentially serve as an introductory to, a wide number of fetishes; a solid and fairly well done turn-based BFRPG system that has recently undergone a notable balance patch; and for those who decide to look and more thoroughly engage with the setting, lore that can be surprisingly tenebrific for what is otherwise a blithe lark.

I do hope that you decide to give this title a chance, but if not, may you find one that better suits your tastes. Either way, I hope that you find this enlightening, Arcane Warrior.

Now for the general update news, looks like Galvi will be here with the next update. Galvi's art is in game, but she still needs her expressions set up for her scenes. That shouldn't take too much time considering she is a little lighter on content at the moment. Next, there has been a QoL change in that there is now a shorthand equation for the formula used in the surpass screen to hopefully help people better understand where it's getting its numbers from. Another QoL chance is that the display/menu for surpassing a failed check when you lack the energy to surpass has been changed. Other changes include a little more fine tuning to the recent balance patch.

Firstly stat check increases now start at 0 when an attribute is at 5 in order to match up with other scaling in the game, this does make earlier checks a little more deadly but also allows temptation checks to scale up faster if you invest in Willpower as that attribute has received a buff. Then as mentioned Willpower was buffed and now gives Will*0.2 to temptation stat checks up from Will*0.1 while Luck was also buffed an bonus dice to stat checks is now Luck*0.2 up from Luck*0.1. The Slippery perk was rebalanced and now gives 5% out of stance Dodge Chance, down from 10%, but now also gives you 10% more Run Chance, and increases your ability to get out of stances and restraints. The Oni Twins' temptation checks are now easier by 5, but they still scale up over time if you're not careful. There have likely been other miscellaneous changes that were not detailed as well.

Finally, there has been the usual assortment of bug and typo fixes. One bug was particularly nasty in your character's evade chance was actually being used AGAINST you and secretly lowering your chances of escaping stances or restraints with Teleport or Distract. So our characters were actually working against us with that one.

There have also been some discussions about the Labyrinth, but given they occurred in a Nonsense channel, they could just be misdirection more than anything. It is already known that Beris the Hellhound is one of the 4 Guardians of the Labyrinth and the runt of the litter. She is actually the second eldest sister however. While some of this information could be deception and red herrings on Threshold's part, the third sister was stated to be amorphous in concept but may turn out to be magically-oriented in her approach. The first sister is likely going to be amazonian yet also well-endowed (an Ara-arazon possibly) and may be the most stereotypically like a Hellhound even if she actually isn't one given the way monster girl evolution works in MGD. The fourth sister and guardian is apparently special and has had no foreshadowing and nothing about her revealed. Finally, sisters 1 and 4 may have some vibes reminiscent of SHRIFT. Once again, take this information with a grain of salt given it was shared in a non-serious channel, but if it proves accurate, the Labyrinth could be quite an interesting experience.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.
The start sounded so cool huge war going on history of blood shed and death and so on real cool and then you get to the island then find out about so random oh so convenient enchantment around the hole island but still i have started to play it not bad like me some monster girls i am just let down by the combat side other than that i like the game.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So can you actually make a harem of monster girls in this game?
Depends on how you view a harem. you can get a bunch of gals to love you at the same time and, because of the enchantment or just personally, they are all cool with you screwing others. if that's how you view a harem, then yes you can. but my personal view is that the harem-ies need to know that the harem-er is loving others and accept that for it to really be a harem. and since there aren't too many multi-character interactions currently, I'd say it doesn't count.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes