RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I mean Kotone is one thefew that clearly say they are happy with you having a harem (she even wants to hypno another girl and have it three way with you)

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
L30 Yeah I advanced with kotone to the max of the update getting her lover perk and all, she cute.I wonder if we can "fix" feng, as she seems to have "dreams" about her past memeories, and maybe have a choice regading the "restoration" of feng, either leave her as is, overwrite her current self with her old one or allow a "soft merge" of the 2 fengs

Also sometimes I feel like a bad person for having so many "lovers", they seem to miss me when i'm not with them (to the point some pledge themselves to me) but at the same time I feel like i'm not with them enough.
By the way any way to interact with Belle, tried to work a lot at the bar to no avail.

Finlay I kept editing my previous post to avoid needless spam and I guess you didn't refresh the thread so you didn't see all I had to say ;)
Feng's story is not yet complete and there is also the resolution for Kotone and Feng's relationship as well. Once those elements are in place, Feng's endstate will likely be included as either a part of that or as a future update. Personally, I am hoping that her story does end with the original and current Feng's fusing and becoming one, that way Kotone will truly have her friend once again and the current Feng will not become lost given she is her own person and rather adorable as well, not to mention that current Feng can fall in love with us.

As for Belle, she did have a content expansion planned to be a v22.X mini-update, but due to the expansion in scope of Venefica's content, said update has been pushed back to be a v23.X mini-update instead. Of course, further delays could occur, but she'll eventually have more content.

Oh dont worry I have every girl as a lover (every avaiable lover I found at least) It's just that I feel bad leaving them behind (especially since some make a vow of non NTR while completly accepting of you doing harem (Kotone and Feng), we don't deserve them dude, they are too nice and cute <3). I just felt bad when I realised I sometimes go on an adventure for weeks and don't see a waifu (Jora must feel lonely). (Yeah I invest myself emotionally way too much xD).
Depending on the character, some do find it perfectly acceptable for you to have a harem. Shizu fully expects you to have a harem, she is just curious whether or not you'll be a toy for your harem or if you'll be the one in charge instead. Kotone, at least at the moment, wants you to have at least a small harem as it would display a measure of your worth and would enjoy having a fellow hypnotist to melt your brain, but if you limited yourself to one other, Kotone does hope that they know how to cook given her own skills in the kitchen. Feng can accept the player having a harem as long as she gets some love as well.

There are other stances as well such as Kaia wanting you to herself, Jora likely being rather possessive as well, or Elena and her desire for monogamy despite the globally skewed gender ratio of 3 women to 1 man, which is likely even worse on Lucidia. The Oni Twins may or may not accept a harem but they do state that they are fine sharing a husband together. Bed-chan would likely be accepting of a harem given she does seem to enjoy being with girls as well, and Aiko would probably accept a harem too given it would provide her an excuse to act upon her repressed bisexual nature.

PPPPPPS : As an archmage I wonder : Why is there no Tentacle spell ? Use magic to target a specific opponent' body part with a chance for bind (and you should be able to use it even in stance like basic arousing spells I guess)
Possibly could be related to the fact that it could be too mechanically similar to Magical Binding or potential questions of exactly what tentacles are you summoning. That said, you could always headcannon Magical Binding as restraining the enemy with tentacles or make a mod for such spells if you want to be a Tentacle Mage.

I do hope that you find these acceptable responses, pejman.

I feel like i'm both stepping on L30's toes and lightening the load, eh, here goes.

Belle content is in the works, she has no content of her own right now though to the best of my knowledge, though it has been talked about as certainly being sooner rather than later in terms of the overall schedule.

As for feeling bad about your lovers, don't, there is a harem intended for the end game as well as solo romance paths for certain girls, i don't know the full details but certainly Kotone and Sophia have been mentioned as possible solo girls and I for one am going to have trouble choosing between those two. I think the Oni twins, Jora, Mika and Trisha have been mentioned as having more content on their respective romance(or FwB in Mika's case) paths to a degree that suggests possible harem/solo stuff but you'd need a patron or a certain walking encyclopedia to confirm that.

Spread the old wild oats while you can, just think of it as a harem in progress, as for picking a girl for solo i don't know how that is intended to work, functionally being monogamous for the hero would present problems, i suspect that would effectively work as a good end, since continuing playing would compromise that relationship, however i think in lore terms a lot of the girls would realise that the player would have to keep going, perhaps a sort of open relationship or something of that sort, it could potentially vary from girl to girl but that is pure speculation on my part, either way from a game play perspective i think it's unlikely that Threshold would create a situation where you can't keep playing after picking a girl and progressing her romance plot to a certain degree or that your actions are harshly restricted by your choices.
No need to feel like you're stepping on my toes and any assistance is appreciated, Volta.

I discussed Belle and harems earlier in this post, but to elaborate on a few points there. Mika and Trisha certainly have more relationship content planned, Mika's will probably elevate the relationship from friends-with-benefits to a proper romance while Trisha's will include her evolution from Minor/Lesser Succubus to at least a standard Succubus and will likely include a split for those who enjoy her current willowy figure and those who want to see her with a more voluptuous form as Trisha desires. Jora could very well have more relationship content, which could be a part of or included with interactions with other characters such as the Dragon Queen or Piri. There have been jokes about the latter evolving into a Wyvern and Jora being excited about having another dragon friend. The Oni Twins are in a fairly good place at the moment, but their dialogue discussing their future shared husband does leave the door open to content expansions as will the Housing system once that is eventually implemented.

As for picking and settling down with an individual girl, if it is not a Bad End™ in that you stop your adventure early but experience an otherwise good end to your journey, then most would probably understand the situation given you are an adventurer much like Kotone's dialogue about her being okay with your activities as an adventurer and being rather understanding overall. Kaia would work as an example for one more resistant to a harem or sharing in that she understands your quest and while she won't get in the way of it, she will kidnap you from time to time for some personal attention. This could even potentially play into the housing system where having a girl move into your house signifies advancing the relationship further with just having one move in signifies an intent to be monogamous and having multiple move in sets up the harem instead. Of course, that is something for the distant future and is far too nebulous at the moment for any real concrete information.

Thank you once again for stepping up and providing answers and information, Volta.

Any chance of a genocide/evil path?
Sister! Get the patter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in all seriousness, this work is neither Undertale nor SHRIFT. In fact, the setting has been working towards peace after warring for over 100k years. The time for a potential genocide is long past and now that the chief goddess, and potentially the only true deity, is able to interact with the world once again, this is even more unlikely given that Venereae loves both humanity and monster girls. So any attempts at a genocide would likely be met with divine retribution, if not directly by the goddess given her spheres of fertility and life, then by a retinue of Valkyrie class angels in her service. However, before you could even start a campaign of violence of this nature, you'd have to find some way to circumvent or dispel the enchantment covering the continent of Ludicia where the majority of monster girls reside as this enchantment prevents physical harm beyond what is consented to in BDSM play. If you attempted to slash someone with a sword as an example, the blade would just phase right through them harmlessly.

You can be cruel to other characters if you want to play an "evil" adventurer who refuses to accept that monster girls by and large are trying to coexist with humanity by treating them with scorn, xenophobia, and otherwise generally malicious behavior. Of course, doing so can lock you out of several relationships permanently such as Ancilla not wanting to do anything with you, Jora retreating deep into the earth in a sorrowful outburst, and breaking Mika's heart by selling a heartfelt gift to name a few examples currently in game. Of course, pursuing such a course of action really makes one ponder over which is the true monster, the human with darkness in their heart or the girl that just happens to have other anatomical features. But as others have said, this is a more wholesome and lighthearted monster girl title as you can even obtain the ability to headpat the monster girls in battle while some characters indulge in such activities with various scenes. Of course, you can hear about some the dark lore and history of the setting, especially from older characters who have experienced it first hand.

While this may be disappointing and not what you wanted to hear, I do hope that this answers your question, SwordofHeaven.

This game is a lot better than I thought it as going to be! I really like the monster-girls as characters and not just walking onaholes. Kudos on the writing. I do wish the scenes were a little more fleshed out as far as actual images of the blowjob for example. If that stuff is ever added, I would legitimately purchase this game.
Actual CGs for erotic content are a long-term goal, but ensuring that every character has art assets is the primary focus for art commissions. Proper backgrounds could take precedence over the CGs as well given those would require far less of a budget and would lead to an overall improvement of larger swathes of the title with a lower investment of time and money. But even then, CGs could be a generally rarer affair with most characters only having one or two and special major characters like Kotone and Sofia having more.

I do hope that you find this informative, IcemanR. This could apply to your query as well, wario7403.

Now as for development news, while a little work was performed on the game today, most of the focus for development work has actually been on the planning front as Threshold has been organizing their to-do list. Items that have been taken care of have been scratched off of the list, splitting up and organizing character ideas, implementing a better order for Quality of Life and combat related improvements and additions, and arranging the new system functionality plans have been the primary focus for today. So once everything is in order, Threshold can better chart the order in which they would like to direct development and have a clearer idea of where we're currently heading.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Wow L30, how on earth you keep up with this thread is beyond me sometimes, i've never seen anyone preside over a thread like this who isn't a dev, i hope Threshold knows because your doing him and the fanbase a service.

Also I like the idea of the tentacle binding spell that pejman thought of, i could see that being an end game int skill, say 50 points of int and over lvl 40 or something and have it be a supped up magical binding with damage over time attached, perhaps have it be less effective the more monstrous a girl is, i can't see it being much more than a nuisance to someone as lithe as Amy but i can see it really messing with a physical oriented enemy, even a big tough one like Himika.

Could be worth filing away for mod ideas if i ever get around to making a mod for this game and since i'm still on reduced hours at work that is getting mighty tempting.

Reactions: L30 and FranklyN

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
can we actually interact with bedchan? beyond the little talk where she just says she comes out only if you sleep on her ? (I even tried to use isomnia potions to "stay awake" xD)

TBH Volta what I was suggesting was more something like a damage spell with a chance of binding, the tentacles are mostly use as ranged physical stimulation, and have a small chance of binding (bigger/stronger enemies resistance should make it hard to bind them with it). I remeber a game that had ranged magic tentacle attack for mages (don't remeber the game, I actually have ton of cahotic memories from random hentais and it's all merged into a massive fuckfest, like I somehow remeber a game that actually had very close setting as monster girl dreams, almost a pokemon version of it where adventurers go for loot and come back with monster waifu, and I can't FKIN remeber which game it was (not monster girl quest, like MGD this was a "non lethal" game as far as I remeber, most likely on RPGM perhaps i'm mixing ROBF with something else idk)

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
can we actually interact with bedchan? beyond the little talk where she just says she comes out only if you sleep on her ? (I even tried to use isomnia potions to "stay awake" xD)
Neat idea but no, she is quite limited right now, just the initial sex, some conversation stuff that suggests you may be able to "link" bed-chan to your bed later on and stuff with Aiko, including a threesome(which has some nice background on harem's and how they are handled as well as a rare nod to girl on girl content), which to be fair is Aiko centric mainly, probably more of bed-chan to come though, i'd sort of like to gift/introduce her to Sofia, the results could be interesting.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017

TBH Volta what I was suggesting was more something like a damage spell with a chance of binding, the tentacles are mostly use as ranged physical stimulation, and have a small chance of binding (bigger/stronger enemies resistance should make it hard to bind them with it). I remeber a game that had ranged magic tentacle attack for mages (don't remeber the game, I actually have ton of cahotic memories from random hentais and it's all merged into a massive fuckfest, like I somehow remember a game that actually had very close setting as monster girl dreams, almost a pokemon version of it where adventurers go for loot and come back with monster waifu, and I can't FKIN remember which game it was (not monster girl quest, like MGD this was a "non lethal" game as far as I remember, most likely on RPGM perhaps i'm mixing ROBF with something else idk)
Edit: that game wouldn't be Desire Dungeon would it?, neat game, too short, really liked the mechanic where you had to both be beaten twice by a specific girl and beat her twice to get the option for her ending, Desire Dungeon was very non-lethal oriented, in fact the final boss specifically states she made the dungeon to act as a matchmaker.

Alternatively it could be Lust Grimm+Friend, that had a magic tentacle item to subdue girls with, it's RPGM too and Lust friend has a recruit come friend mechanic.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
pejman What you probably thinking is Lily Knight Saga it's a great game unfortunately i got stuck so i never finished it. (Maybe i should get back to it there is issues with it tho)

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
So much effort put into Kotone... even the way her art is displayed. She really deserves a monogamous ending at this point.
But she's telling us to get a small harem. Preferably with someone who can cook and maybe one who knows hypnotism as well. Girl has her dreams too y'know?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
But she's telling us to get a small harem. Preferably with someone who can cook and maybe one who knows hypnotism as well. Girl has her dreams too y'know?
Sounds like her and Tabitha would pair well, just need a decent cook, maybe Belle or perhaps Ancilla and Sofia, since i bet those two are a package deal and in no way does that have anything to do with my Sophia bias:sneaky:.

Aug 4, 2019
What's the difference between Vili's Titty Slave perk and her curse? Having or removing the curse doesn't seem to do anything, and I can't find much about it on the wiki.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
What's the difference between Vili's Titty Slave perk and her curse? Having or removing the curse doesn't seem to do anything, and I can't find much about it on the wiki.
The curse is specifically for her dungeon, it's a sort of a very specific breast fetish counter in that it only applies to Vili, it makes the dungeon harder and can cause a no win scenario if you let it get too high, in that you instantly lose when you reach the end of the dungeon rather than being able to fight Vili as a boss, it's an irrelevance outside of Vili's dungeon and can be reset if you ask her to before you try to do the dungeon again.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I played desire dungeon, but it's not the game I had in mind (the more I think about it the more I think I'm just mixing stuff I enjoyed from multiple games into a single better game which quite literally is a RPGM Monster girl dreams).

I remember that sofia used a deep trace hypnotism the first time i fought her in "phase 3" (that increase the fetishedsand with stuff like
Sofia"all you can think off are breasts"
you "all I can think off are breasts"
type hypnosis but she isn't doing it again, maybe I have to make her angry for her to use these skills (I really enjoyed the hypnosis lines :D)

Reactions: L30 and Volta

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Mobile game tag missing.
Oh there are a lot more tags than that missing. Like mind control, this game has so much hypno content. Romance, pretty much all vanilla sex activity tags (oral, anal, etc), and probably more I'm too lazy to think about. And this game is definitely gonna qualify for even more tags just based on planned content (like harem).

Also speaking of updating the OP, would be nice if there was a link to the mods page on the wiki like some other games have.

ActualThrowaway

Aug 6, 2020
Is there any way to go into Kotone's hypno training with a more consensual tone? I like Kotone just fine and ADOPOLICH did great with her art. Her backstory is neat and I appreciate the work that went into her.

But is there a way to basically call the "training" for what it is? I ask this because many of the sex scenes (for whatever reason) remind me of my, thankfully cured (not perfectly of course but let's not go into that), mental illness. And not the fake ones that people self diagnose on whatever the hell website go to do that shit. I was reminded of being absolutely terrified about my own mind acting on its own and against my interest. The sudden completely unexplainable bouts of anger and confusion happening without my control. I couldn't help but think of that the whole way through. Of terror from hearing made-up sounds and seeing made-up words. Mind control I was surprisingly fine with, probably because it is total loss of control of body (which is impossible so I can seperate it into absolute) whereas the hypnotism described in the game is more similar to the same subtle cruelty that I had went through

The problem I wound up tracking down was not so much the act itself (which I could swallow, sort of) but the deception behind it. I can't view anybody who tricks or forces somebody into such a fragile state as anything but evil regardless of their motives. Like a person who drugs people and then tampers with their personality and I know Kotone's reasons (another part of the story I liked. Won't get into it, spoilers) but even so.

In a perfect world where new routes can be developed in like 5 seconds, yeah I would prefer a new route for Kotone approaching her (rather serious) backstory from a more equal, less mind/personality eroding angle. But I'm not stupid which is why I simply asked for an option to maybe have the player propositin Kotone (or something) and have her inform them of the challenge and what it is and going from there. Though honestly, the deception is very deeply tied to her issues I'm not sure how it'd be done

If there's a suggestion thread I'll take it there.

Oh and if you're reading this and wondering, yeah I'm partially typing this out because it's therapeutic for me. Sorry for just dumping it on the random readers here. I needed to vent and I'm in Incognito Mode. The FBI will never catch me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuuji97 and doomgal

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I wish we could get art from mainichi ga psy / shiki for some succubus, really like his style (though I really love the art we have right now, it's all high quality)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes