Aug 22, 2018
Is there any way to go into Kotone's hypno training with a more consensual tone? I like Kotone just fine and ADOPOLICH did great with her art. Her backstory is neat and I appreciate the work that went into her.

~SNIP~
Well, if you go through her trials (go through all her hypnosis sessions, then beat the Will side of the temple, and lastly beat the Oni Sisters both at the same time) and then saying you want her as your prize, you unlock a romance path with her and the hypnosis sessions become more romantic/consensual in tone. That does require going through her deception though.

What I'd personally like to see, is if you beat the Will-Power Temple without paying for any hypnosis sessions you'd get new dialogue with her. Some of that dialogue would then get her to admit to her "challenging" adventurers - after which you can choose to get the "consensual" version of the hypnosis sessions and automatically accept her challenge after the last one.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
If you work towards kotone's "quest line" you will arrive at a point where you will understand why she uses hypnosis, and even later make her accept you without "enslaving" you which leads not lovey dovey sex.
Also fluffy tails, lots of fluffy tails

With high interligence + willpower (+ allure for recoil damage) you can get most monsters to die from recoil by stacking endure + numb self and taking very little damage per attack. I won vs sofia like that,I was stuck in a move where I needed a skillcheck to get out, so it was always her turn, but she would take more damage than me from recoil so I just let her kiss me, I loled (though you need absurd high stats for it to work I guess)

The game needs a "Request" system à la monster girl quest so you can get defeated by a certain move if you want it imo

PS : we need an easter egg where Sofia rekt us if we keep going "let her fall asleep" -> "wake her up" loop more than 3 times in a row

PPS when you analyze somone it would be great if we could have the information appear when you mouse hover the target (right now you onle have the name)

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I understand why people could have trouble with Kotone, she is very much a case of (simplifying here a lot), wrong done to me, do wrong to others, she isn't past it, she is over 700 years old and still very much a broken women, it's part of the MC's role to help her through it, it's equal parts healing and rehabilitation, quite a good character TBH and she's not done yet by far.

Compare this to Sophia, who has even less progression right now, she's also exceedingly old by human standards, spent many years sex-murdering countless men, actively choose to stop, went cold turkey, seriously depressed by her actions and internalising her guilt to the point where she doesn't even get out of bed, yeah if you thought Kotone was going to be a rough road to recovery i think Sophia, while she's further on in this regard, will need a lot of work, perhaps more even than Kotone, god knows where she'd be without Ancilla.

While i don't like every character, not a big fan of Feng, she's fine but a bit meh for me, same with Beris, not bothered, she's ok, i can say what i am a fan of is Thresh's writing, just the fact we can discuss Kotone in this sort of detail says something for the calibre of the writing.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Compare this to Sophia, who has even less progression right now, she's also exceedingly old by human standards, spent many years sex-murdering countless men, actively choose to stop, went cold turkey, seriously depressed by her actions and internalising her guilt to the point where she doesn't even get out of bed
She doesn't appear guilt-ridden or remorseful at all. Pretty sure she mentioned stopping only due to the new laws.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
She doesn't appear guilt-ridden or remorseful at all. Pretty sure she mentioned stopping only due to the new laws.
Sophia is remorseful from my impression of it, she just doesn't spend all day bitching about it, pretty sure she's going to have a fair bit going on in this regard when we get around to her main relationship content, probably capital or post game sort of time since that is when her 4th fight will be aimed at. I think that rather than being a teary remorseful type she's hiding from the world, gotta take into account that the older characters spent more of their lives in the war than after it, she's still coming to terms with everything, or at least that's how it seems to me.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
After searching, I ended up only finding one post related to this but he or she was not addressed since so I'll leave this here again in case it was overlooked.
I don't know if this is intended or not for the sake of combat balance, but enemies who have been stunned are still somehow able to break free of stances, even if, logically, they shouldn't be able to, on account of being stunned.

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
Oh yes there is. We actually just got a whole new foot fetish scene complete with art in-fact. I recommend hunting down some ninjas, finding a candy store, and taking some trials of abstinence after proving your love of feet *hint**hint*
Is the art 2d art or is it one of those 3d human like renders (not a fan of 3d art?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any reports on when artwork for the Caverns characters is added?
Not any specific version number or date that i know of, since there are fewer and fewer characters without art i would expect it to be in the next few art deployments. We are rapidly coming to a point where rate of art deployment is significantly faster than introduction of new characters, so before too long everyone should have art unless they are a recent addition and in some cases like Venifica they could well come with art from day 1 so if you're waiting on art for Nova then you shouldn't be waiting too long.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
After searching, I ended up only finding one post related to this but he or she was not addressed since so I'll leave this here again in case it was overlooked.
I don't know if this is intended or not for the sake of combat balance, but enemies who have been stunned are still somehow able to break free of stances, even if, logically, they shouldn't be able to, on account of being stunned.
Yeah that's a bug, and has been fixed for the next update.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Question about silver runes: which monster girls drop them? Are they boss drops or something?
I think they are boss drops, I remeber feng and yukiona droping some, sofia drops some too, actually I think almost every boss has a chance to drop some (maybe, not sure on that)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes