Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is the Manticore bugged? Whenever I meet her she repeats the "addiction" part where I repeat to "not want that" (I like her, but no to accidental addiction bound). I keep waking up in the town and when I next meet her the same. My impression is that once "no" we are supposed to get back to fight her next time we meet.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I could take or leave Aiko in general, what I really want to know, is when my good girl Jora getting some? Although, a slight, not quite concern, but thing I've been pondering. So far the writing for the sex scenes has been pretty good. It's my hope that detail and quality don't start slipping once more characters start getting art.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I'm still having problems with ancillia, and getting to the last relationship part, I've been spamming the heck out of helping the slime girl task, still no difference in the sex scenes for the premium service, I don't know if it's a bug or what.
I'm just going to double check on what this guy said. What exactly does change after you did all the things you can do with her?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I'm just going to double check on what this guy said. What exactly does change after you did all the things you can do with her?
the diferences is between 'your sexual urges' and how she greets you, when you have a very good relationship with her she will offer a relaxation service but this time she will lay with you and you can pick a sexual scene too.

Reactions: L30

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

I didn't want to post the same question again since no one answered me, the dialog changes. I privately messaged the creator and got the help I wanted.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mmm, "pretty much all" isn't "all". I was thinking about the Power trials, Feng's first fight or the derpy ninja at the end of Will route. I'm not all that sure. Or our favorite Slime (if only as a hate target) is just once each time, for example.
A lot of non-sex content is once only, that's for sure.
I know that Perpetua isn't repeatable, but she isn't in the temple. I thought that the others you mention were. And why on earth would you expect story to be repeatable?

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
also will my saves carry over automatically, they do for "a house in the rift".
They do.
Just be sure to save at town before switching versions of the game.
This has applied to pretty much almost all the updates so far. (iirc we only had to start from scratch once when Thresh made major changes to the main code)

So, yeah...

1. Open old game version.
2. Save game in town.
3. Close game.
4. Open new game version.
5. Load save.
6. Profit.

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
The new Aiko CG is top notch. Looking forward to the next update.

One quick question, regarding the mod "You Must Help Them." How do I acquire the Fox Gem so I can do more than just pass out in the "Hidden Grotto" it adds to the end of the Forest?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
The new Aiko CG is top notch. Looking forward to the next update.

One quick question, regarding the mod "You Must Help Them." How do I acquire the Fox Gem so I can do more than just pass out in the "Hidden Grotto" it adds to the end of the Forest?
that's an event to reset/change mod progress, you can read more about it in the mod wiki page

Reactions: L30 and MadFoole

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I absolutely love the new Aiko images, they are just amazing! :love: I Can. Not. Wait. to see which girl will be next. :love:
I have to say though I'm not a fan of the motion blur images either.
Also typo: conented -> contented

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
the diferences is between 'your sexual urges' and how she greets you, when you have a very good relationship with her she will offer a relaxation service but this time she will lay with you and you can pick a sexual scene too.
Yep, just as expected. Already got em and I like the new Aiko stuff. It would be nice if she can also change the size of her breasts in CG form as well.

Reactions: L30 and decker2
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes