RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
wait so how far is game so far released i only unlocked mountains which is third location and hit lvl 25 so idk how longer i'm gonna play

donkacino

May 3, 2021
aight but how do you access the ass scene with vivian
edit: hwo do you increase progress with her? training or just doing her quests?

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Must not be playing a lot of video games then. Cuz that's far from THE dumbest thing. It's a bit clunky sure. But that's taking it a tad bit too far. Provide some criticism buddy instead of just being a nitwit.
you must be dumb cause that was criticism lmao. It feels so out of place compared to everything else prior to that. Its clunky, laggy, and overall just retarded. Also kinda funny that other people felt the same

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
you must be dumb cause that was criticism lmao. It feels so out of place compared to everything else prior to that. Its clunky, laggy, and overall just retarded. Also kinda funny that other people felt the same
Calling something "the dumbest thing ive ever seen in video game to date" is not criticism. Instead of actually leaving helpful pointers for the dev you'd rather be a dickhead.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
aight but how do you access the ass scene with vivian
edit: hwo do you increase progress with her? training or just doing her quests?
first you have to unlock the breast worship class from her, do her quests, and be able to get a lap pillow from her. also your ass fetish has to be at least 25 but you can get the Collar of Kinky Education increases all fetishes by 100 while it's worn. Amber sells them. then just make sure it's at night and you leave and enter your room over and over again and eventually you'll start the scene. her ass is literally right there when it starts so you can't miss it.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
This dude gets $3,500 a month to put out hardly anything.
all the art in the game is custom, and quite frankly the last update was HUGE in terms of coding. This wasn't a lot, sure but a lot of what he puts out he also has to have artists do. can't fault him for not rushing to put out a metric fuckton of content when the last update he did was so huge. So taking a little bit of breathing time to put out something small before getting back into the swing of things fully is completely understandable.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
i have a question maybe it was asked here before but there is so many pages in this threat that it's hard to find but are you able to evolve lesser succubus Trish owned of Inn in forrest into something more or i'm just wasting time coming back to her over and over again
Not at all. Don't bother for now.

kikinak

Jul 16, 2018
I like the concept of the labyrinth, playing cat and mouse with the girls, but the execution was mid. Getting caught by ceris on floor one is always your fault and leads to a challenging fight which you may want to run away from. Fair, if rather easy to get past. Once you get to floor 3 though, things become less fair. The floor changes, traps become invisible, and they actually add an extra key back at the start halfway through. It becomes a lot more trial and error, and I'm not sure it's actually possible to defeat the magic dog as she can and will just run away from battle herself after fucking with you a bit. Then the final floor, it is literally impossible to dodge traps so you have to continuously pause to heal yourself and clear status every five steps and pray you don't run into a dead end while you're overheating because that can't be cured with basic items and means you have no choice but to stall for upwards of a dozen turns in battle against one of the hardest encounters in the game. I feel like if it was more strategy instead of blindly feeling around it'd be more fun

Dec 3, 2017
I like the concept of the labyrinth, playing cat and mouse with the girls, but the execution was mid. Getting caught by ceris on floor one is always your fault and leads to a challenging fight which you may want to run away from. Fair, if rather easy to get past. Once you get to floor 3 though, things become less fair. The floor changes, traps become invisible, and they actually add an extra key back at the start halfway through. It becomes a lot more trial and error, and I'm not sure it's actually possible to defeat the magic dog as she can and will just run away from battle herself after fucking with you a bit. Then the final floor, it is literally impossible to dodge traps so you have to continuously pause to heal yourself and clear status every five steps and pray you don't run into a dead end while you're overheating because that can't be cured with basic items and means you have no choice but to stall for upwards of a dozen turns in battle against one of the hardest encounters in the game. I feel like if it was more strategy instead of blindly feeling around it'd be more fun

Hey look,

actual, genuine, useful criticism. What a rarity.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Must not be playing a lot of video games then. Cuz that's far from THE dumbest thing. It's a bit clunky sure. But that's taking it a tad bit too far. Provide some criticism buddy instead of just being a nitwit.
What would you prefer more actual content, like H-scene, relationship dialogs and so on, or clunky Labyrinth?
I also think that it wasn't worth the effort. it is nice idea, some new breath, but still not really what you want form the game. I would rathe much more prefer some more interactions with new/old mgs.
Also replaying cutscenes as convenient in Labyrinth as in other zones.

Reactions: Stolas_Ars

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
and I'm not sure it's actually possible to defeat the magic dog as she can and will just run away from battle herself after fucking with you a bit
Not quite sure, just tried once and worked (and by the time I did the Labyrinth I had idea of what was I doing, so I didn't get into more than five fights on floor 3), but Did you try using Holy Headpat twice in a row on Ceris?

Piston Honda

Jan 19, 2022
Also, are there any holy skills beyond headpat? I've been doing my best to explore the church but haven't managed to get any (though headpat is surprisingly useful in specific scenarios)
There's a mod called ChallengeMod that adds a bunch of holy skills. You have to enter the church and pray for "Belmont Mode".
This will remove all of your sex skills and is intended for a fresh level 1 character. It basically turns you into a male Lillian.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There's a mod called ChallengeMod that adds a bunch of holy skills. You have to enter the church and pray for "Belmont Mode".
This will remove all of your sex skills and is intended for a fresh level 1 character. It basically turns you into a male Lillian.
What a horrible night to have a monster girl

Reactions: kalimir

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.2a is now out for bug fixing.

Found a bug in 2.41 that isn't mentioned in the changelog for 2.42 so I assume it's not patched. You can completely skip Beris' floor by simply returning to town once you're done with Ceris' floor. When you get back to the floor select menu, the third floor is already unlocked after doing that.
I'll have to check into that.

Incredibly small update

I think this update took around 3 months, 1/4 of a year, and its literally just some dialogue boxes) and a single scene which may or may not have new art.
Its pathetic.
3 months of wait and just this?
2 months.
Which is still not ideal, as I'm pretty sure I could have done this in 1 with some extra stuff thrown in if things went the way I wanted them to. But that didn't exactly happen.
Though trying to get everything edited ahead of time went very smoothly which will be good moving forward if that can keep up.

"its literally just some dialogue boxes) and a single scene which may or may not have new art."
is also not exactly representative of the content in the update, but you do you I guess.

A fair number of art done for the game atm isn't in game or teased in any way at this time as a lot of it is for in preparation for working on the capital.
Though the goal does probably need to get updated as it's not exactly reflective of how the logistics of getting art can work out.
Which is to say artist availability is a thing I need to work around that past me wasn't as versed in when making that goal.

helpful pointers wont help this idiotic dev especially since he doesn't even do what he says he will do
Wut?

Doesn't take a genius to realize that mechanic doesn't belong in a game like this lol. But hey go ahead and defend a Dev that doesn't deliver on content that they promise. Take a look though their patreon and look at their goals lol. The game was fun up until that point. Want some helpful pointers? Cut the entire labyrinth and redo it.
Tbh the labyrinth is very polarizing based on all the feedback I've seen, either people really like it, or hate it.
I do think the 3rd and 4th floors could use further tuning up, and the system itself could be hopefully worked on to smooth out some of the weird jankyness with movement. But the post update tuning definitely helped it out a lot.

I've been working to try and get a good logistical pipeline set up for writing commissions and other stuff so that can get moving good, as it stands its more of an on and off thing.
But I think the editor experiment went really well and I can ideally move forward with keeping that going. So less horrible grammar and typo issues from me making it into launch.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Tbh the labyrinth is very polarizing based on all the feedback I've seen, either people really like it, or hate it.
Its good idea with meh realization.
Just 4 levels, two of which are similar?! Basic "move from point A to B"?! Shoebox sized maps?! Only four enemies in total?! RIPOFF!!!!!! GIMME BACK MY GAMER JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More gimmicks to levels could fix it.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes