unvo

Jun 17, 2018
it seem that the labyrinth third floor is bugged. The doors stay locked even after i get all 9 keys.

AC51283

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a balanced build for a first time playthrough? I've always been terrible at these sorts of games, and I didn't see any guides on the wiki.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Is there a balanced build for a first time playthrough? I've always been terrible at these sorts of games, and I didn't see any guides on the wiki.
I call this imafflictedwithmasochistandliketobedominated build:
max your luck and use headpat everytime then hope for the best
for maximum effect choose tactical defeat perk and purchase adventurer bookmark accesories
(i recommend contraceptive rune but it falls to personal preference)
enjoy and happy adventuring Oh, Chosen Hero!

Last edited:

Piston Honda

Jan 19, 2022
The game is easy enough that you don't need to min/max, even on "Hard" mode. Still, focusing one one Primary stat (Power, Tech, Int, or Allure) is more powerful than spreading your points between all four. Willpower and Luck aren't that great because they don't boost your damage and they don't give access to new skills or (many) new perks. Allure/foreplay builds seem pretty OP.

Reactions: Konstantinus

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Personally I finished current content over level 100 (lost count now) by spreading points on all stats, but I always put them in this order (which I consider from most important to less important): 10 in technique, 10 in power, 10 in intelligence, 10 in willpower, 10 in allure, and 10 in luck. Currently I have more than 40 in each stat, which is enough to purchase all skills currently available.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I had a guide like 2 years ago but unfortunately the game went through at least 2 re-balances so it's no longer applicable. Look at the skills you want to use and target that type accordingly.

SumOtherNerd

Mar 22, 2019
Monster Girl Dreams - Android version
Mod installing instructions:

1 - After downloading the mod, go to your app storage (mine is internal storage, but you could use an external SD card to install apps)
2 - Now go to Android/data/monstergirldreams.program/files/
3 - In there, create a folder named "Mods", and other named "game". Inside "game", create another "Mods" folder. Mods/ will be used for the mods' images, while game/Mods/ will be used by the rest of the mods' data.
4 - To make things easier for you (there's a harder way, which saves a bit of storage space, but I won't post it here), do the same as me: grab a mod's folder, put it in game/Mods/ (WITH ALL ITS CONTENT), then copy such mod's folder to Mods/.
5 - Make sure that you load a save in town, in case you could run into any errors. Also, when you load a game after adding/removing a mod, the first action you do on the game screen (like, for example, go adventuring or enter the church) will take a long time to perform, I guess it's because the game needs to load/unload a mod's content as soon as it detects a change in the mods list, which (I think) is checked at every valid click you do. So don't worry about your game "freezing", it should unfreeze in less than half a minute.
I have been looking for this for a while now, thank you, and thank the person or people who also asked before me. Finally, I can mod in even more encounters.

Reactions: HumanRug

pifdoman

Oct 16, 2017
Allure is the best choice overrall,especially if you pick up the holy layer as well,if later down the line in the development the levelling gets more exponential in exp numbers, you get less skills point and the game goes a bit more monster girl quest (by that I mean weird af monster girls) where a ton of monstergirls are immune or strong against it,it could fall off hard in end game without specific setups,but for now it's not the case at all,and the game even gives you a perk and item to gain xp even while losing,so there is no point in doing anything specific unless you're forcing yourself to stick to appropriate levels for the encounters,you will probably end up too strong for anything but the end game stuff.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Oh man I loved when the Monster Girls became increasingly esoteric looking. Especially angels, past the occasional expected hot chick with wings, the artists must have been taking the good shit when coming up with designs for most of them.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I dont think there would be a lot of cultured (wo)mans to appreciate them.

You mean this?
That might be a bit too much, lol. Something weird and disturbing that still has the ability to have sex with you instead of just staring into your soul.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Since futa is blacklisted and all. Probably just one character.
How would they "blacklist" mods? Just go for it dude, and if they refuse to list it on the miraheze wiki, you can still mention it here or something. It's a mod, you can do whatever you want. Also recently popped up some bi/m-m content mod on the wiki, so I don't see the difference.

Also yes, please. Please, yes.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I haven't gotten into modding yet, but if a healthy crop of futa mods pops up, well. I'm a fan of extensively modding my games when given the chance and desire.

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
This game need side content pregnancy especially for vili and imps army, for example if you visit them more then 5x there's small chance one of them have big belly

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes