kikinak

Jul 16, 2018
Found a bug in 2.41 that isn't mentioned in the changelog for 2.42 so I assume it's not patched. You can completely skip Beris' floor by simply returning to town once you're done with Ceris' floor. When you get back to the floor select menu, the third floor is already unlocked after doing that.

Also, are there any holy skills beyond headpat? I've been doing my best to explore the church but haven't managed to get any (though headpat is surprisingly useful in specific scenarios)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Found a bug in 2.41 that isn't mentioned in the changelog for 2.42 so I assume it's not patched. You can completely skip Beris' floor by simply returning to town once you're done with Ceris' floor. When you get back to the floor select menu, the third floor is already unlocked after doing that.

Also, are there any holy skills beyond headpat? I've been doing my best to explore the church but haven't managed to get any (though headpat is surprisingly useful in specific scenarios)
The only other skill at the moment is the demon layer whip. It requires 55 or more progress with Lillian, knowing the Holy Headpat skill, and at least 6 power, technique and allure. If you meet the requirements, Lillian will quiz you when you enter the church and if you pass she'll give it to you.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
i have a question maybe it was asked here before but there is so many pages in this threat that it's hard to find but are you able to evolve lesser succubus Trish owned of Inn in forrest into something more or i'm just wasting time coming back to her over and over again

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i have a question maybe it was asked here before but there is so many pages in this threat that it's hard to find but are you able to evolve lesser succubus Trish owned of Inn in forrest into something more or i'm just wasting time coming back to her over and over again
No AFAIK

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes