BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Man this game is great! You'd think a text based game wouldn't be as fun as others with many pictures or animations, but I'd say you get emersed even more as you're not limited by pictures, so the scenes you imagine are naturally closer to your fantasies. I enjoyed Ushris content the most.

Reactions: MadFoole

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I wish there was a way to break/destroy the recall stone, there are so many scenes that could be turned into permanent, mind-break bad ends.
I agree. And this seems entirely within the game's realm of possibility when you consider that Venefica (if I remember correctly) is able to negate the effects of the recall stone using her magical prowess. Naturally, as the game slowly progresses, future characters will be much more powerful than those you would fight in the forest and dungeon so it seems like it should be easier for other characters to disable recall stones as clearly, methods exist as proven by Venefica.

But, I think I recall Threshold stating that they prefer everything to be more consensual in nature and so, a bad-end would likely be more of the opposite. He clearly tries his hardest to try and write it as though none of those female characters are aware that the recall stone has its flaws, that perhaps they are disinterested in the MC except for a quick lay. He makes many of the girls more submissive so that it seems an unrealistic decision that they would do such a thing as disabling the stone's ability, or just has them all share this weird code of ethics which prevents them from wanting to enslave the MC, where this is the first monster girl game I've ever played where it is considered wrong and immoral for a monster girl to have a plaything. There is the tengu girl who talks about taking the MC home as her slave but then there is the recall stone as a device which conveniently prevents that outcome, making her victory dialogue pointless. There doesn't even need to be an expansive enslavement system but a bad-end scene after losing X amount of times to certain NPCs does not seem unrealistic.

-Shizu, even though she is more submissive, could keep the MC as a permanent 'training dummy' for her students.
-Vivian could keep the MC as a brothel employee, or if he loses to Nara, Vivian could give him to Nara as a prize for successfully impeding his progress when attempting to travel upward the mountain, etc.

I'd just like to meet some actual female characters who are enslaving male travelers, where that fate could also be MC's if he were to continually lose or meet prerequisites, instead of just having the girls resorting to the brothels or shoehorning it as a romance scenario such as with Kaia the manticore, and her addictive venom.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree. And this seems entirely within the game's realm of possibility when you consider that Venefica (if I remember correctly) is able to negate the effects of the recall stone using her magical prowess. Naturally, as the game slowly progresses, future characters will be much more powerful than those you would fight in the forest and dungeon so it seems like it should be easier for other characters to disable recall stones as clearly, methods exist as proven by Venefica.
They don't even need to be anything like as powerful as Venefica, simply stealing the stone would do the trick as we see with the Succubus Campers. It's an accident there that the recall stone gets knocked away but if a girl wanted to take a plaything the stone doesn't need to be destroyed, just moved more than a few feet away from the adventurer.
But, I think I recall Threshold stating that they prefer everything to be more consensual in nature and so, a bad-end would likely be more of the opposite. He clearly tries his hardest to try and write it as though none of those female characters are aware that the recall stone has its flaws, that perhaps they are disinterested in the MC except for a quick lay. He makes many of the girls more submissive so that it seems an unrealistic decision that they would do such a thing as disabling the stone's ability, or just has them all share this weird code of ethics which prevents them from wanting to enslave the MC, where this is the first monster girl game I've ever played where it is considered wrong and immoral for a monster girl to have a plaything. There is the tengu girl who talks about taking the MC home as her slave but then there is the recall stone as a device which conveniently prevents that outcome, making her victory dialogue pointless. There doesn't even need to be an expansive enslavement system but a bad-end scene after losing X amount of times to certain NPCs does not seem unrealistic.
I'm pretty sure that there have been plenty of mentions of adventurers falling to the monster girls, it's there in the lore but the girls we encounter just aren't like that, they are good girls. Some bad ends wouldn't hurt any, they would be hot, but they seem to just be out of scope for the game, with all losses being recoverable being part of the game style.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I'm pretty sure that there have been plenty of mentions of adventurers falling to the monster girls, it's there in the lore but the girls we encounter just aren't like that, they are good girls. Some bad ends wouldn't hurt any, they would be hot, but they seem to just be out of scope for the game, with all losses being recoverable being part of the game style.
This was why I really liked Kotone outside of her just having a lot of content. She was less friendly than most but had hints of good throughout. It was a nice balance. I’d like more girls like that when we get to the Capital.

Piston Honda

Jan 19, 2022
I'd just like to meet some actual female characters who are enslaving male travelers, where that fate could also be MC's if he were to continually lose or meet prerequisites, instead of just having the girls resorting to the brothels or shoehorning it as a romance scenario such as with Kaia the manticore, and her addictive venom.
Yeah that's probably not going to happen in the base game, but it's totally doable in mods. There's already a mod (ChallengeMod) that lets elves punt your recall stone into the forest as they take you prisoner.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I read the new patreon update and it says the next update will have scenes for all of the 5 main town npcs and that leads me to the question of who are considered the main 5 town npcs? I assume Elena is one and I’ve been eagerly awaiting new stuff with her. Then is it Vivian, Elly, and Amber (she finally gets her first lewd scene?). I’m drawing a blank on the last one.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I read the new patreon update and it says the next update will have scenes for all of the 5 main town npcs and that leads me to the question of who are considered the main 5 town npcs? I assume Elena is one and I’ve been eagerly awaiting new stuff with her. Then is it Vivian, Elly, and Amber (she finally gets her first lewd scene?). I’m drawing a blank on the last one.
2 girls in guild
1 in bar
1 in inn
1 (2 technically) in church
Heres my 5 girls, like subscribe comment
inb4 DONT LEWD LILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111ONEONEONEELEVEN

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are five girls in the 'NPCs' folder in the game files:
  • Amber
  • Elena
  • Elly
  • Lillian
  • Vivian
Though there's also Belle in town, who is technically a 'Monster' instead of an 'NPC' but might be more likely than Lilian to get scenes if the scenes are going to be lewd.

Reactions: HumanRug

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
There are five girls in the 'NPCs' folder in the game files:
  • Amber
  • Elena
  • Elly
  • Lillian
  • Vivian
Though there's also Belle in town, who is technically a 'Monster' instead of an 'NPC' but might be more likely than Lilian to get scenes if the scenes are going to be lewd.
Yeah I remembered Lilian but definitely wasn’t expecting her to get any lewd scenes. Belle would make sense. It’s true that the update didn’t specifiy if the scenes would be lewd or not though so maybe some are and then Lilian gets some new dialogue. Excited for Amber to get a bit more fleshed out then. She’s probably the town npc with the least amount of info right now.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Wasn't it mentioned that Lilian wasn't going to get lewded? Might be confusing it with another game, characters start blending together after a while when you play a fair amount of them.
Also been looking forward for some Amber content despite not being in love with toys in general, which are no doubt going to be involved in some form or another. The fact that early game NPCs are getting revisited also gives me hope that Kyra and/or Trisha (hell, hoping he also gives tengu lady a chance for more content, I always found her too interesting to be left as a one-off character) might get their turn at some point in the near future.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
There's only two ways I can really see Lillian getting lewded.

1.) She ends up getting monsterized, which is just... Nope, no way. That's not appropriate for her character.

2.) The valkyrie servant in the church, Lucille could possess Lillian and let you have sex with both of them at the same time that way. However, that's just plain creepy and not really inline with either of their characters.

Of course, Lillian could also fall in love with you since you've been so nice to her and bought her holy waters, headpat her and hugged her a lot. However, I'm pretty sure that unlike monsters the humans in this game don't form harems so you'd be essentially cheating on her all the time. That's not good civilization.

Last edited:

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Seeing some of the more recent critical reviews honestly makes me wonder if the writing is that bad, because I haven't played this game in months to really remember if its good or not.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Pretty sure she's included in the main game now, mod is pointless as she was adopted like gren was.
Unfortunately you're wrong, i mean the mod technically isn't even complete yet so it wouldn't make sense to integrate her to the main game anyway. Even if it was complete, it seems to me like Gren is a precedent Thresh wants to move away from in order to discourage people from making mods with the intent for them to become part of the main game.
To be honest i think that if any more mods (like , and the ) are to be integrated it will probably be towards the end of the game's development so he can immediately close the door on that kind of thing right after.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes