S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, does any one have an guide on how to install this game on Android? I downloaded the android link and extracted it, but I don't know what to do from there. This is my first time trying to play games like this on a phone so I'm new to this. Please help.
Go to downloads or wherever you placed file then install apk like any other

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Anyway to fck Ushris? Tried to fight her a lot, only managed to defeat her once (spamming Enamor) but can't seem to touch her even one bit (unless she wants to).

Also easiest eay to defeat full power Venefica, solo? :KEK:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Anyway to fck Ushris? Tried to fight her a lot, only managed to defeat her once (spamming Enamor) but can't seem to touch her even one bit (unless she wants to).

Also easiest eay to defeat full power Venefica, solo? :KEK:
Ushris: You can touch her after Headpatting her once (and yoinking her hat). Not sure if that extends to sex, but it definitely extends to headpats.

Easiest way to beat full power Venefica solo is to be way overleveled and have a ton of healing items. Also get her in a Making Out stance when she gets out the voodoo-lollipop, that stops her from actually using it.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh excuse me your excellence, next time I'll be sure to follow your perfect and absolutely positively CORRECT way to play the game that i downloaded onto my phone and am free to do whatever I want with. Would you be so kind as to hold my hand while you lead me down YOUR specific and linear path that I so desperately require?
I think you misinterpreted HumanRugs intend. Most ppl asking for a save want a unlocked gallery with quick access to the good scenes. Thats simply not possible in the way ppl usually interpret it in MGD. Not because of a dictated correct way to play but because of not available.

While a save with a high level character will mean you have quicker access to more areas and thus scenes there is no gallery and quite a few scenes you'll never see to begin with since they are already played (i.e. every Archnemesis Perpetua encounter).

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Ushris: You can touch her after Headpatting her once (and yoinking her hat). Not sure if that extends to sex, but it definitely extends to headpats.

Easiest way to beat full power Venefica solo is to be way overleveled and have a ton of healing items. Also get her in a Making Out stance when she gets out the voodoo-lollipop, that stops her from actually using it.
She actually dodges everything after yoinking her hat (can't touch this) even if she is charmed.

Guess I need to keep on grinding my levels then.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
She actually dodges everything after yoinking her hat (can't touch this) even if she is charmed.

Guess I need to keep on grinding my levels then.
Weird, battled her 2 times, and the last time, I tried snatching her hat with a headpat: when I headpatted her again it was an instant victory. Maybe there's a hidden dice roll dictating whether headpats on her uncovered head connect or not? Or I just didn't understand what you meant.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The girls getting stronger and stronger each time we beat them is totally retarded though, the fact that there are no places we can rest or otherwise regain spirit means that running into them repeatedly already means we're at a disadvantage from attrition.
Im so OP, from all that waiting, that Im able to wipe floor with every hellhound five times in a row, before my winning odds become 50/50. So ehhh...at least they trying to contain me.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Im so OP, from all that waiting, that Im able to wipe floor with every hellhound five times in a row, before my winning odds become 50/50. So ehhh...at least they trying to contain me.
Same here, only time I lost, it was on purpose (against Ushris).

Jun 28, 2017
While a save with a high level character will mean you have quicker access
That's the thing though, I don't want a super high level character that's already done a bunch of stuff, I just want a character with more skill points at the start since I'm on mobile and can't do it myself (PC being repaired atm)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Will there be different cg's for each position? I saw blue slime girl has sex cg, I wonder if they all will have different cg's depending on sex positions? Or is that a bit too ambitious for the scope of this game?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes