Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Spoilers:

Argh I can’t beat the fuckin boss. I’m at level 57 and I saved right before the battle. I didn’t know it would give me my first legit gameover and it boots you right back to the menu so I had to restart from an earlier save. Time to grind then.
You should teleport as soon as she 'slimes' you. Otherwise she will start putting corruption debuff on you which lowers willpower and increase spirit loss up to three times on orgasm.

Level 81, beat her with demon layer + teleport on each 'slamming'.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You should teleport as soon as she 'slimes' you. Otherwise she will start putting corruption debuff on you which lowers willpower and increase spirit loss up to three times on orgasm.

Level 81, beat her with demon layer + teleport on each 'slamming'.
Managed to beat her with anal 'pounding'. But its very unreliable, sometimes shes stunned for two turns, sometimes for one, sometimes there are crit, sometimes no, so its not always enough time to recover arousal and energy.
Stats of my 81 char btw
new.jpg

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
My plan is to grind Imps until I get the intel needed for TP, then get my addictions reduced by praying then get level 80 or 100 then kick her ass.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
There may be some bugs in the current release, but if everything is working as it should, you get the Lucidian Passport from clearing the Labyrinth. If you have that, clicking the Labyrinth on the the world map should present you with these options:
View attachment 2508550
Selecting the 'Leave the Labyrinth' option will start the new update content. If you don't see this menu and you have cleared the Labyrinth at least once, check your inventory for the Lucidian Passport key item. If you have it, try clearing the Labyrinth again (Unclear if you should clear the whole thing or just the 4th floor). If you don't have it and you have cleared the Labyrinth you can add the Lucidian Passport to your inventory using the Renpy console. Also, make sure you load a save you made in the main town.

I did encounter a strange issue where the first save I loaded that had cleared the Labyrinth appeared to reset some of my progress, but that could be unrelated. I fixed the issue by loading the save, saving it into a different slot, and then loading that save instead.
<sighs wearily> Clearly I need to be more experimental instead of bothering all of you with my whiny @$$... thanks bro.

Reactions: MasterBlaxter

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Its the same for any level higher than her, I suspect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I thought that too, but Also this? Guess ThresholdMGD really expected people to grind that much XD
I mean, Did you get this too at level 81? 81 seems a proper level for someone that grinded just the necessary to barely win all boss battles (with little arousal and spirit left).

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Managed to beat her with anal 'pounding'. But its very unreliable, sometimes shes stunned for two turns, sometimes for one, sometimes there are crit, sometimes no, so its not always enough time to recover arousal and energy.
Stats of my 81 char btw
View attachment 2509314
I know I'm "too overpowered" (at the point she gets 150%ish recoil damage, and my critical hits do like 400% damage), but some anal pistons and just two cleanse lust's did the trick. As anal piston hits three times per turn (with damage comparable to pound after achieving defense debuff), it's very recommendable instead of relying on pound's third turn stun.
For underleveled people (I didn't need either skill), a combination of sense weakness and then power up (the latter before each anal piston), possibly using agility amplification beforehand, could make easy work of her, and with some luck you'll be fast enough to not get fully slimed, as shown in the spoiler. Otherwise, you'd have to rely on teleport once in a while.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I know I'm "too overpowered" (at the point she gets 150%ish recoil damage, and my critical hits do like 400% damage), but some anal pistons and just two cleanse lust's did the trick. As anal piston hits three times per turn (with damage comparable to pound after achieving defense debuff), it's very recommendable instead of relying on pound's third turn stun.
For underleveled people (I didn't need either skill), a combination of sense weakness and then power up (the latter before each anal piston), possibly using agility amplification beforehand, could make easy work of her, and with some luck you'll be fast enough to not get fully slimed, as shown in the spoiler. Otherwise, you'd have to rely on teleport once in a while.
I dont know...Crit chance buff holds for 6 turns only, so its only 3, at best, attacks with power up.
Just checked it, for me it inflicts around 2k damage, but she was able to corrupt me up to second level after crit chance buff expired. I mean, its still possible reapply buffs but you will be much more vulnerable with corruption debuff.

Oh, and on a second try, its looks like shes able to dispell debuffs with queens corruption move.

Reactions: HumanRug

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
She's also weak to kissing if anyone is struggling. I'm nowhere near as strong as you (level 94) but every Sensually Seductive Kiss still dealt up to 1K damage to her. 3-4 of those and she's done.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
She's also weak to kissing if anyone is struggling. I'm nowhere near as strong as you (level 94) but every Sensually Seductive Kiss still dealt up to 1K damage to her. 3-4 of those and she's done.
Eeeeehhhhhh....Dunno, kinda dangerous if you ask me.
new.jpg

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
For people who want to start the new content right away.

Here are my 2 saves, all quests and relationships completed as of 24.3a
Save 1: 1-6-LT1
Stella obtained
Selena 'Passage to the Hidden Glade' Blessing obtained
Got demon layer
Vivian all training completed
Kotone quest completed
Obtained "Mushroom Head" perk from Matango (if you want to remove it talk to Lillian and choose 'Purification')
Elena and Elly all interactions
All brothel interactions (Belle, Mara, Beris,Elena, Galvi, Manticore etc)
Venefica quest completed, eaten the chocolate bar (got Venefica's Pay-Pet and Venefica's Milking Pet perks)
Sofia completed all challenges and her secret collar of submission h scenes
Ancilla, Mika, Vili all done
Met Catherine, Heather and Jennifer
Manticore, Jora, Feng, Minoni, Tabitha, Aiko + Bed-Chan, Trisha relationships completed
Labyrinth completed

Save 2: 1-2-LT1
All above, except Labyrinth not started

I used 2 cheat mods to speed up gameplay or access certain h scenes DirtyCheatsDoneForFree and StatChangingSaintess (i inlcuded them EDIT you need to download the newest version of Dirty Cheats for compatibility)

Just copy game folder into your MGD 24.3a folder

If I have missed something, please let me know.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Oh, and on a second try, its looks like shes able to dispell debuffs with queens corruption move.
Ah, yes, I forgot that. I saw her move, and didn't care at all since I didn't need any buff (and remove any debuffs neither). My bad.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What is it? I didn't find anything new. And if you mean the punishment training scene, I'm fully sure it was at least on the previous version too.
Just checked, yeah, it was. SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Threshold said there are some additional stuff, besides capital, and that was the only thing that attracted my attention when I blazing through all available npcs/encounters in all locations.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes