Mar 22, 2023
Just because I don't fight more than I need to doesn't mean I'm not going back to talk. Where'd you get that idea from?
Alright, you got me. I incorrectly made an assumption. But wait. If you're going back anyway then how are you still only level 40 in the labyrinth?
Chill, dude, while I like the girls in this game as much as the next guy, that does not change the fact that hes right and the combat in this game is soul-crushingly boring.
I didn't mean go somewhere else, as in leave this game thread and play another game. I meant, go somewhere else in the game. Like... if you struggle in a region in a game, you go somewhere else and do other stuff. Stuff you might've missed. That's pretty common playing games.
There is Sex Machine, where it mixes rhythm game elements into the turn based formula. There's no leveling up. The way to get better is to learn the paterns and hone your reflexes. Even the demo released a few years back is fun to revisit. The dev commented on this very page and carries a link in his sig.
Actually friends with him IRL. He'd get so mad at you saying it has rhythm game elements XD. When he gets back from work this evening it's gonna be a fucking laugh.

Still though the way you're talking it seems you'd prefer something with less RPG elements.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
could you help me with this please, I'm getting an error message every time i try to talk to Mao, but I know I have the purple dreams mp3 in the music file. Thank you
That's curious. I use that piece of music several times in Mao's scenes, both in the Omnibus Encounter and Visiting Mao scenes. Did you only experience this error in one of them or did you get the error on game start? I might have found one spot in the Visiting Mao section where there might have been one space too much. I'll update that with a hotfix to the 0.99 release. Redownload that and try to see if that fixes it.

t7xt7x

Apr 6, 2019
That's curious. I use that piece of music several times in Mao's scenes, both in the Omnibus Encounter and Visiting Mao scenes. Did you only experience this error in one of them or did you get the error on game start? I might have found one spot in the Visiting Mao section where there might have been one space too much. I'll update that with a hotfix to the 0.99 release. Redownload that and try to see if that fixes it.
I only get that error as soon as I get the option blocks, like look at her and the others. if I click rollback on the error it takes me back a frame, and if I click ignore, it just tells me "nothing to see here", it has happened for all interactions with her, if I managed to click through the main options fast enough, I could barely progress, but once I progressed to the point when you see her she gets you to give her a bj, I am now completely unable to click any of the options.
I am also only on the omnibus encounter, I have not reached visiting Mao

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Another long time for another small and bug ridden update. Gotta love how his Patreon said a goal of 6 art pieces a month when he reached much less than what he's currently getting paid, and he never even honored it then. People are right to criticize someone who advertises falsely.
This game went from getting a big update every month or two to now waiting almost 5 months for a 15 minute update, with way more patreons as well. And people still defend Treshold for some reason.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Any news on monster girl island ??

Noo?

well see it can always be worse :O

Anyway on a more serious note : ThresholdMGD Venefica has no reaction if we eat her love bar just under her nose whether it's in combat or at the shop (I can stand in front of her, eat a bar and ask for another one, and another one and another one)

I think she should at least make a comment about these :O

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I feel like a majority of this game's dev time is used waiting on art to be finished instead of writing scenes, but look on the bright side, at least he's not Innoxia.
also i feel like the recall stone should be retconned out of the plot considering the dev has shown he's capable of doing scenes where you're imprisoned and milked.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
There's a bunch of quotation marks missing in this update. Makes reading it a bit hard.
Apart from that the update was short but...cherrylicious.
God that word is bad. I gotta use it some more.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Alright, you got me. I incorrectly made an assumption. But wait. If you're going back anyway then how are you still only level 40 in the labyrinth?
Aiko only requires you clear the Will path of Will-Power temple to visit her and Bed-chan. I went several encounters without knowing you can fight Jora, and even when I did know I chose not to. Trisha doesn't give much exp anyway with and after our first fight I let her feed on me willingly, etc.

Actually friends with him IRL. He'd get so mad at you saying it has rhythm game elements XD. When he gets back from work this evening it's gonna be a fucking laugh.
Aand my atempt to descibe it in layman's terms failed. No surprise there.

Still though the way you're talking it seems you'd prefer something with less RPG elements.
Correct. Leveling always felt more like padding than the metaphorical increase of character strength it was meant to be. Sides, I grind enough at my day job.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I feel like a majority of this game's dev time is used waiting on art to be finished instead of writing scenes, but look on the bright side, at least he's not Innoxia.
also i feel like the recall stone should be retconned out of the plot considering the dev has shown he's capable of doing scenes where you're imprisoned and milked.
Per his patreon posts he pipelines it. He has multiple artists drawing while he writes. It's slow because there is a lot of text in MGD and he no longer works himself into mental health crises.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes