t7xt7x

Apr 6, 2019
I'm going to have to assume this is an error on your end. I haven't experienced this myself when testing, and Omnibus Encounter has been out for quite a number of months and no one else has reported this issue but instead a few other issues that got fixed.
Of course, if anyone else reports this same issue I would have to do more digging.
It might be me, but I deleted and redownloaded the entire game, and I'm still getting the same error.

Nevermind I solved it, the problem was that for some reason 'Purple Planet Music - Dreamy - A Touch Of Zen (4_25)62bpm.mp3' was saved on my computer as 'Purple Planet Music - Dreamy - A Touch Of Zen (4_25)62bpm.mp3' as a name on an mp3 file so it was .mp3.mp3, and that was the problem, just in case anyone has that problem.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I mean, I'm aware people in general tend to grind a lot for the game. XD

Though for the fight itself during testing I cleared it at around lvl 35, so I am confident that people can clear it. Though at that level I also knew how the fight worked.
I'm curious, for both Perpetua and Rika, Which is the threshold level (no pun intended XD) from which they both say the player is overprepared?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I'm curious, for both Perpetua and Rika, Which is the threshold level (no pun intended XD) from which they both say the player is overprepared?
Looking at the json file for the Capital event, there's no check for Perpetua (She'll pout even if you show up at level 0 somehow). Rika however has 4 different checks for levels 75 (Overprepared), 40 (Just about right), 25 (might need some training), and 0 (how the fuck did you get here?).

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Looking at the json file for the Capital event, there's no check for Perpetua (She'll pout even if you show up at level 0 somehow). Rika however has 4 different checks for levels 75 (Overprepared), 40 (Just about right), 25 (might need some training), and 0 (how the fuck did you get here?).
75 overprepared? I think ranging between 80 an 100 should be "just about right". This way almost anyone is overprepared!

I'm level 79 hbu?
248, I showed it off in screen caps one or two pages ago. But since the threshold is 75, it's not that funny anymore. Seriously, I passed the Labyrinth at level 121, but I can confirm I would have had a terrible bad time at level 80! That being, if I decided to run right into the hellhounds, of course. I fought them on a second run.

• Haha
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
75 overprepared? I think ranging between 80 an 100 should be "just about right". This way almost anyone is overprepared!

248, I showed it off in screen caps one or two pages ago. But since the threshold is 75, it's not that funny anymore. Seriously, I passed the Labyrinth at level 121, but I can confirm I would have had a terrible bad time at level 80! That being, if I decided to run right into the hellhounds, of course. I fought them on a second run.
I think you would have been fine at 80. I got through the Labyrinth in my 70's. I'm level eighty five currently. Not sure about others but I grinded in the beginning to about level 30 mainly to dumpster Sophia over and over again.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

I'm guessing this is based of the dev's abilities:

I mean, I'm aware people in general tend to grind a lot for the game. XD

Though for the fight itself during testing I cleared it at around lvl 35, so I am confident that people can clear it. Though at that level I also knew how the fight worked.
Saw that and went all "So it is possible...". Did a test run blind with a magic build (high Int, low Tech, mid everything else) and while the damage taken felt about right, the damage I was dealing was sub-optimal. My usual strat of stacking buffs was negated by Perpetua's dispel, so I'll need a defferent means of consistant damage. Maybe a high tech and willpower build where I stack aphrodisiacs? Good thing I had a save right before entering to respec and experiment.

Last edited:

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Saw that and went all "So it is possible...". Did a test run blind with a magic build (high Int, low Tech, mid everything else) and while the damage taken felt about right, the damage I was dealing was sub-optimal. My usual strat of stacking buffs was negated by Perpetua's dispel, so I'll need a defferent means of consistant damage. Maybe a high tech and willpower build where I stack aphrodisiacs? Good thing I had a save right before entering to respec and experiment.
I'll be the one to say that magic always felt incredibly underwhelming. I ain't the only one, right? It won't stop me from being the ultimate wizard virgin in the game however, I just feel like that magic feels a lot more underwhelming compared to Seduction in offense and Tech/Strength in defense.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
While replaying the new boss I just noticed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my strat for the game : stack stupid high arousal limit (I don't care about spirit, arousal limit is the important one)
then stack seduction/recoil
Then get passives that heal you a % every turn and try to make sure you get damaged less than that. There are also perks that allow you to heal % when using foreplay skills so these will be our main offensive tech

tadah you are now a dreadnaught and the girls come crashing against your impenetrable defense with their very penetrable bodies.

Last edited:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I think you would have been fine at 80. I got through the Labyrinth in my 70's. I'm level eighty five currently. Not sure about others but I grinded in the beginning to about level 30 mainly to dumpster Sophia over and over again.
My char was level 82. High int/tech char. The way they get through fights is usually to just throw magic/debuffs/restrains at a problem and spamming cleanse lust and meditate.
My char got through the fight by just spamming the lewd bottle spell and using cleanse lust. Was a bit dicey at the end since ya can't mediate once bound but it worked. Lost three spirit. Took a bit of time but that was about it.

I just don't really grind in any games. I do the secondary content and all but I see no reason to play a fight again until I really wanna see it which happens super rarely.

Jan 1, 2018
There will be in a future update. (y)
Sooner over later.
I hope this doesn't mean that Dark Perpetua is going to become the 'normal' Perpetua in the future, or have that one be forced into scenes. Normal Perpetua is way better, and we have plenty of the big titty milf types already to begin with. Hopefully you keep that content entirely optional for her. But, I'm probably in the minority when it comes to finding the big titty mommy gf types kinda bland and uninteresting. Will see how it pans out.

Reactions: MisterRed

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.a is now out for bug fixing. :giggle:

Perpetua's response is basically always the same.
(It should in theory be impossible to get there at a low level without cheating/modding, but if people find a way to let me know.

Rika has responses for 0-24/25-39/40-69/70+
If you're interested you can check the files for them. : D

(tho i see someone already responded, tho ima keep this in the post anyways)

I hope this doesn't mean that Dark Perpetua is going to become the 'normal' Perpetua in the future, or have that one be forced into scenes. Normal Perpetua is way better, and we have plenty of the big titty milf types already to begin with. Hopefully you keep that content entirely optional for her. But, I'm probably in the minority when it comes to finding the big titty mommy gf types kinda bland and uninteresting. Will see how it pans out.
It's hard to explain without spoiling things, but I think it would be weird if that became her 'normal'.
The rematch will also not be related to her visit content. It'll be out in the next not-bug-fix update, so it won't be a long wait for it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
If you're interested you can check the files for them. : D
I'm on Android, and sadly I'm too lazy to decompress the .apk to check internal files. I used to do it when I had to find reference on modding mods (not create them; mod them again), but it fills quite the space in my phone, so I delete the decompressed files when I'm done.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It's hard to explain without spoiling things, but I think it would be weird if that became her 'normal'.
The rematch will also not be related to her visit content. It'll be out in the next not-bug-fix update, so it won't be a long wait for it.
I still hope that we can rematch that version, maybe ask venefica for umbral magic to infuse in petua (or maybe get a rare drop later that allows her to temporarily get that form).

At first I thought that petua had absorbed the purple slime because of the body color compositions (and the fact that she was reaching for the orb as well)

anyway it's funny that even in her dark form she has nothing bellow the knee and also can do her pouting face when you escape her restrain/resist her.

Also are the demon somehow more technologically advanced than the humans ?? or is it just that we can see their capital while the village on the island is a small one and human capitals have also that level of tech ??

I keep putting stuff about the new content in spoilers, but I see other people who don't so I stopped doing it as well >.>

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Wooo! Level 38 clear! Grabbed three Luxury Lotions which dealt an average of 170 arousal per round when applied one after the other, which would deplete her HP in 20-ish rounds. Since your willpower drains to nothing by round ten, I forwent it in favor of Power and Allure. Also picked all the ass perks and took RemiliaScarlett 's suggestion of Heroic touch. 15 turns and a few Harmony potions later she went down.

I'm just a little disappointed that Perpetua's sex scenes have no special CG. I mean even the basic blues have their cowgirl CG (MC color edited in Krita):

SlimeSex_Screeny.png

This does give me an idea for a mod. Just gotta brush up my art drawing skills first (excuss the pun).

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes