TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I still hope that we can rematch that version, maybe ask venefica for umbral magic to infuse in petua (or maybe get a rare drop later that allows her to temporarily get that form).

At first I thought that petua had absorbed the purple slime because of the body color compositions (and the fact that she was reaching for the orb as well)

anyway it's funny that even in her dark form she has nothing bellow the knee and also can do her pouting face when you escape her restrain/resist her.

Also are the demon somehow more technologically advanced than the humans ?? or is it just that we can see their capital while the village on the island is a small one and human capitals have also that level of tech ??

I keep putting stuff about the new content in spoilers, but I see other people who don't so I stopped doing it as well >.>
Or... or it can just be a dreamfight. Like... you go to sleep next to Perpetua and the remnants of the tainted core seep into your dream and try to catch you in a battle.

I don't think it has to be too complicated a setup to work.
I'm just a little disappointed that Perpetua's sex scenes have no special CG. I mean even the basic blues have their cowgirl CG (MC color edited in Krita):
Saying "even the basic blues" doesn't really reverberate imo...
Basic Blue slime has a special CG but Shizu doesn't after all.

Most of the game has no scene CGs, and it's not expected that they would. I think it's a welcome surprise whenever we do see one. Original Perpetua didn't either.
Hell Kotone, who's the highest effort girl in the game has no scene CG either...

Probably for good reason though... the CGs honestly make no sense logically.

Take the basic blue slime CG for instance. Look at that confident expression. Look at that position.
That's a CG saying the girl's leading. In game though? You as the MC can choose to insert, and fuck her into a messy pool. The CG isn't reflective of that at all.

That's the case with most girls in the game.

Think about Shizu. She's half sub right? Imagine, MC inserting and then getting a cowgirl CG for it... That'd make no sense based on her personality and how the fight goes if the MC initiates... but it'd be the pose that makes the most sense for her, because most players first encounter her with her riding your dick as you wake up from sleep.

What about Bubble Slime's CG? She has skills that imply she's being assertive, but her lazyness, and the general likelihood she'll ever reach that stance is like... 0. It's more likely that the MC will choose to fuck her after he's done fighting her so what would her CG be?

The only battleable girls so far where the CGs would be canonical to any action you take in game are full subs like Alraune and Matango, or the explicitly overwhelming girls like Mizuko. The alraune, matango, nara etc type girls are easy to explain. The MC is always the one to initiate regardless, so giving them their doggystyle CG would always work.
Overwhelming girls like Mizuko, and Venefica have writing where even if you rush to insert they force you into their preferred position anyway (Reverse Cowgirl for Mizuko, and Cowgirl/Amazon for Ven.)

All other girls are a mixed bag, and commissioning scene CG for them would mess with their battle feel.

Hell, blue slime feels weird already having that CG and that's undeniable imo.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I mean, I'm aware people in general tend to grind a lot for the game. XD
that's make me question,the final boss will escalate with the player's level?
Though for the fight itself during testing I cleared it at around lvl 35, so I am confident that people can clear it. Though at that level I also knew how the fight worked.
is a little OP have dev power, give a little chance for the monster girls.:LOL:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Or... or it can just be a dreamfight. Like... you go to sleep next to Perpetua and the remnants of the tainted core seep into your dream and try to catch you in a battle.

Most of the game has no scene CGs, and it's not expected that they would. I think it's a welcome surprise whenever we do see one. Original Perpetua didn't either.
Hell Kotone, who's the highest effort girl in the game has no scene CG either...

Take the basic blue slime CG for instance. Look at that confident expression. Look at that position.
That's a CG saying the girl's leading. In game though? You as the MC can choose to insert, and fuck her into a messy pool. The CG isn't reflective of that at all.

Think about Shizu. She's half sub right? Imagine, MC inserting and then getting a cowgirl CG for it... That'd make no sense based on her personality and how the fight goes if the MC initiates... but it'd be the pose that makes the most sense for her, because most players first encounter her with her riding your dick as you wake up from sleep.

What about Bubble Slime's CG? She has skills that imply she's being assertive, but her lazyness, and the general likelihood she'll ever reach that stance is like... 0. It's more likely that the MC will choose to fuck her after he's done fighting her so what would her CG be?

The only battleable girls so far where the CGs would be canonical to any action you take in game are full subs like Alraune and Matango, or the explicitly overwhelming girls like Mizuko. The alraune, matango, nara etc type girls are easy to explain. The MC is always the one to initiate regardless, so giving them their doggystyle CG would always work.
Overwhelming girls like Mizuko, and Venefica have writing where even if you rush to insert they force you into their preferred position anyway (Reverse Cowgirl for Mizuko, and Cowgirl/Amazon for Ven.)

All other girls are a mixed bag, and commissioning scene CG for them would mess with their battle feel.

Oh right, forgot to mention that I don't battle CG's due to the nightmare of implementing them. Just thought Perpetua being someone who follows you though the game might of gotten some during role play sessions, compared to a throwaway enemy in a situation I missed until digging though the game files and noticing calls to a sex image layer. A greedy request? Maybe. Something I could live without until a modder puts it in? Yeah.

Sep 22, 2018
Wooo! Level 38 clear! Grabbed three Luxury Lotions which dealt an average of 170 arousal per round when applied one after the other, which would deplete her HP in 20-ish rounds. Since your willpower drains to nothing by round ten, I forwent it in favor of Power and Allure. Also picked all the ass perks and took RemiliaScarlett 's suggestion of Heroic touch. 15 turns and a few Harmony potions later she went down.

I'm just a little disappointed that Perpetua's sex scenes have no special CG. I mean even the basic blues have their cowgirl CG (MC color edited in Krita):

View attachment 2526448

This does give me an idea for a mod. Just gotta brush up my art drawing skills first (excuss the pun).
How to trigger this kind of CG ? I didn't know there were special CG like this in the game.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
How to trigger this kind of CG ? I didn't know there were special CG like this in the game.
Depends on the monster. For slimes simply enter the sex stance. For Tabitha get to know her a bit and you'll eventually see it while fucking her. For Villi and Aiko either get hit with paizuri or ask them for it outside of battle. There are others but they're mostly closeups.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.b is now out for a hotfix.

Also are the demon somehow more technologically advanced than the humans ?? or is it just that we can see their capital while the village on the island is a small one and human capitals have also that level of tech ??
It's mentioned in game by a few characters already, but it will get extrapolated on more over time.
It's a "Well yes, but actually no." sort of situation.

Zerra4752

Feb 11, 2019
I want to delete global game data (saves etc.) from entire computer, to "reinstall" them, because i have some issues with newest game versions, where i can find it and/or what name global data folder have?(out of actual game folder, i guess it somwhere on disk C in "users" folder )

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I want to delete global game data (saves etc.) from entire computer, to "reinstall" them, because i have some issues with newest game versions, where i can find it and/or what name global data folder have?(out of actual game folder, i guess it somwhere on disk C in "users" folder )
C:\Users\your user name here\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Zerra4752

Zerra4752

Feb 11, 2019
For some reason after v.23 (on v.24+) game are crushing when i try to load old ver. saves, go to the Inn or have encouter in first adventure. When on v.24\25 i go to the church, market or guild everything work fine.

v.23 don`t couse crushes at all.

look for any help
p.s. I play on Win 7 x64

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Please, PLEASE don't put CG in this game for Mizuko, esp. in her "Peach Drop" attack... my penis can only get so erect!

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
v25.b is now out for a hotfix.

It's mentioned in game by a few characters already, but it will get extrapolated on more over time.
It's a "Well yes, but actually no." sort of situation.
Several chars in the game mention that the Capitol was built out of the ruins of some ancient and far more advanced city, and some of that tech was scavenged / reworked. I kinda figured that was the answer and fully expected the modern metropolitan skyline we saw in the Capitol. Am I way off base here?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Oh right, forgot to mention that I don't battle CG's due to the nightmare of implementing them. Just thought Perpetua being someone who follows you though the game might of gotten some during role play sessions, compared to a throwaway enemy in a situation I missed until digging though the game files and noticing calls to a sex image layer. A greedy request? Maybe. Something I could live without until a modder puts it in? Yeah.
I only made that comment due to the sentiment of "even the blue slime"

What do you mean by, "you don't battle CG's?" btw?
Anyways, I think it's a nice request. Perpetua being one of the few recurring monster girls should definitely get a CG. I agree with you there. Maybe I overreacted due to the wording.

Please, PLEASE don't put CG in this game for Mizuko, esp. in her "Peach Drop" attack... my penis can only get so erect!
Mika already has a fantastic facesit CG. You should go check it out if you missed it.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

Anyways, I think it's a nice request. Perpetua being one of the few recurring monster girls should definitely get a CG. I agree with you there. Maybe I overreacted due to the wording.

Mika already has a fantastic facesit CG. You should go check it out if you missed it.
I mean to say "I don't want battle CG's." Ugh, why is English so haaard?!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-V25bAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Oh, believe you me, I definitely saw that... and I visit Mika quite regularly for more.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
ThresholdMGD
BTW Today being easter I just noticed that MGD has a bunny girl that distributes chocolate

so where eggs ?? (suggestion have a mini game where there are easter egg sprites hidden over different panels and you have to collect them, getting them all unlock a special scene with venefica)

or not, it's up to you, I thought it would be on flavor though (I mean I don't think they would have easter in MGD, unless they had a Jesus as well ? But the colored egg stuff is actually present in other cultures as well, we have it in Persian culture for the new year (new year is 1st day of spring))

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes