ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Some girls talk about breeding or impregnation, are you going to have a scene or element based on that?

Sorry if this already have been asked
I would think so. After all, one of the stats in the game is virility, in which your characters virility percentage is based on your level, your spirit multiplied by 10, and any perks you may have. You can check on what your total virility score is in the character tab, right below crit chance and crit damage.
Eventually, most likely not for every character in the game. But definitely the elves.

Will we ever get to romance the sheep woman?
You will get to romance the kuudere maid sheep eventually as well.

Reactions: Regula

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
New content about best tail Manticore? AWESOME! (i swear if i didn't checked this daily i would never know when there's a new update, it just never appears on my feed like all other games).

Feb 10, 2018
Double post for the v19.7a bugfix update bringing some QoL changes with it.
hi tresh, i already asked here but when im talking to the oni sisters there is no sex options even if the wiki and some people say they exist, i tried restarting and still i cant see them, is this a bug?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
hi tresh, i already asked here but when im talking to the oni sisters there is no sex options even if the wiki and some people say they exist, i tried restarting and still i cant see them, is this a bug?
I can confirm that the oni sisters sex menu is missing for me as well. The option to have sex with them outside of a battle fuck is supposed to be select-able in their talk menu in the temple, right? Supposedly after you beat them in hard mode (both of them at the same time), then you can meet them again and access their sex menu by talking to them rather than fighting them. I even tried completing the quest The Oni Twins of Terror which is if you explore the mountain temple rather than just enter it, but even after doing that the option still won't show up.

I wonder if you have to meet both Himika (red oni) and Mizuko (blue oni) in Vivian's bar in order to be able to unlock their sex menu. If not, it could just be a bug or mod incompatibility.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Gave the game another play through. I made it to lvl 47. I stocked up a ludicrous amount of potions, along with most of my stats at 15+ or higher. It was a fun ride, and the dialogue and descriptions are excellent, with the artwork being the cherry on top. I can't wait to see what will be added next update. If you love, monster girls, text based games [With pictures]. Then I suggest you give it a try, and if you get stuck just look up the wiki.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ok quick question, who's Kaia and how do i get her to appear in the mountains?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I have now properly updated the android version of the game. It updates the version number separately from the rest of the ren'py project apparently.

So if you were having issues with updating it they should now be fixed.
I don't actually know what issues were occurring though. But they should stop.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
She's the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and you just click the event that shows up when you do the explore map thing
Thanks, haven't really gotten her to tell me her name yet, anything i'm missing? been working on the Inn a lot, also feed her in the mountain, even fought and beat her, not sure what else should i do (asking because i'm tyring to get the "less submissive option" mentioned in the chanelog with V19.7a).

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks, haven't really gotten her to tell me her name yet, anything i'm missing? been working on the Inn a lot, also feed her in the mountain, even fought and beat her, not sure what else should i do (asking because i'm tyring to get the "less submissive option" mentioned in the chanelog with V19.7a).
It's an alternate option in the normal event chain if you've beaten her once. It's not a big change.

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes