ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v20.3 is now out! Bringing Sofia's third fight and many lewds with her! Also system stuff.
Edit: v20.3a bug fix update is now out!

Also thank you L30 for answering so many peoples questions xD
Though I find it weird that I'm not always notified when people post here.

Last edited:

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone have luck with Sophia's 3rd fight? She spams tons of insanely high stat check attacks on you, and on an average roll you need around 90 technique to do more than a grazing attack with Demon Layer (doing around 50 dmg vs her 1200 life, a direct hit is impossible at my current level). I am only level 32 or something though which seems ludicrously underleveled for the fight if the stat checks are so extreme. My build is bad too due to not wanting to restart. If people manage it I would love to hear some general advice on level/stats/possibly lover perks (I only use nymph generally) to put up a good fight against her.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Binding her with magical binding/bondage rope and then hitting her with Demon Layer used to work in 20.3 but in 20.3a she seems to dodge any binding you throw at her.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
-The 20 allure option in one of Ancilla's cleaning events, now actually requires 20 allure.
Is it possible to have that event in a repeatable way because I already pass this event with Ancilla but at that time i didn't have enough "Allure" and now that I have what it required there is nothing I can do.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v20.3b is now out with bug fixes, balancing to the Sofia fight, and Kaia's art.

ThresholdMGD you just had to add a second phase, did you?
Yes.

I selfishly state I would like to have Trisha remain as she is, bust wise.
I'm tired of Freedom Class breasts!!! I don't hate them, but I really don't like them.
I intend to allow the option to maintain her current body.
And I also don't plan for her to get alraune class tits.

Is it possible to have that event in a repeatable way because I already pass this event with Ancilla but at that time i didn't have enough "Allure" and now that I have what it required there is nothing I can do.
I plan to make them repeatable in one of the upcoming updates, eventually?, but they wont add or remove relationship towards Ancilla when repeated.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
v20.3b is now out with bug fixes, balancing to the Sofia fight, and Kaia's art.

Yes.

I intend to allow the option to maintain her current body.
And I also don't plan for her to get alraune class tits.

I plan to make them repeatable in one of the upcoming updates, eventually?, but they wont add or remove relationship towards Ancilla when repeated.
Thanks for your hard work!

ChillFox88

Jul 29, 2017
Been having a strange problem since V20.3 where whenever I try to load any of my saves (sans the earliest ones from back in April 2018) I get an error (no mods, sans an image one way back when). And when I hit ignore I get a different error and they just cycle back and forth to one another. I included the tracebacks of both error logs. I do enjoy the game and can grind and play through the quests again, but do enjoy already having a character ready to experience new content when it comes out.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wait there's a tit class system now? How about Yamato Class Giggabuster tits?
more like: assassin/flat tits, warrior/big tits, mage/enchanted/soft tits
all with additional attributes for each type of monster girl: slime/furry/scaled/flowered and others

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Jun 5, 2019
more like: assassin/flat tits, warrior/big tits, mage/enchanted/soft tits
all with additional attributes for each type of monster girl: slime/furry/scaled/flowered and others
That's a pretty comprehensive system.

I still think that there should be tits that technically classify as a battleship due to the sure power they hold though.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Been having a strange problem since V20.3 where whenever I try to load any of my saves (sans the earliest ones from back in April 2018) I get an error (no mods, sans an image one way back when). And when I hit ignore I get a different error and they just cycle back and forth to one another. I included the tracebacks of both error logs. I do enjoy the game and can grind and play through the quests again, but do enjoy already having a character ready to experience new content when it comes out.
Unfortunately those error logs don't help me much, are you sure one of those is the first one to display?
And this occurs as soon as you load the save?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes