HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
go to her room and choose: talk with her/ask about sofia/ask about her history/history of the wars
she will tell you she was a: "terrible, terrible, demon queen"
and she is not "trolling".. she has no reason to:rolleyes:
she is just about done with everything and just wants to be left alone:cautious:

she may be the most powerful girl on the island but that doesn't mean she rules it:rolleyes:
she just doesn't care anymore and feels bad about what she did in the war:cry:
(like literally nuking entire nations and eating thousands of souls:eek:)

just leave her alone in her room.
or become her puppy and let her take you for a walk:ROFLMAO:

also

i doubt sofia was forced. she is way to powerful to be told what to do:sneaky:
she resigned becouse she hated:
"dealing whit evryones problems, the managment and the stuffiness of the castel"

and sofia is only "acting" because she can no longer feel anything anymore and has no more emotions left:cry:
she only react to the holy whip because holy damage is the only thing that can harm her:sneaky:
(pain reminds her of the war:cautious:)
she is a cold blooded mass murderer:eek:

you guys apparently don't know that the game story begins shortly after 100,000 years of war:eek:
almost every girl in this game is utterly war traumatized:cry:

(feng even died in the war and was reanimated by her friend kotone:cry:)

if it weren't for the magic barrier around the island that prevents all lethal harm:cautious:
this would have been a standard jrpg...
these girls need love or some human sex toys that will make them forget about the war:p
(or at least a lot of therapy)

also i totally forgot about vivians contract. another proof that she could be the demon queen:eek:
Hmm... Well, I've missed all the data from "about her soul-eating". Either details given in its sub-options were implemented a few versions ago (I think I started playing and read all content in v22.4), or by that time I wasn't interested at all in soul-eating (I'm not interested now, but back then I tried to read everything that I was sure to not dislike). So it's a fact, then.
Though, I have a strange feeling about that one, I'll see upon next updates if more info can be provided to prove she is the Queen, I'm not giving up that easily ;)

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Regarding the possibility of Sophia being the DQ:

That's ruled out during the trial of Will. Same with Lillian. The *only* confirmed thing is that nobody knows who the DQ is, but it's apparently not anyone you've met during your adventure thus far. Being a monarch, She'd probably be busy in her palace/office within the capital, which Thresh has yet to write about. We know that she has some really powerful knights that serve at her command, and that she's into pizza. That's really all we have right now.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Regarding the possibility of Sophia being the DQ:

That's ruled out during the trial of Will. Same with Lillian. The *only* confirmed thing is that nobody knows who the DQ is, but it's apparently not anyone you've met during your adventure thus far. Being a monarch, She'd probably be busy in her palace/office within the capital, which Thresh has yet to write about. We know that she has some really powerful knights that serve at her command, and that she's into pizza. That's really all we have right now.
And all is clear from now.

Pizza comes from Italy and what's also located in Italy -> Vatican.
Who has powerful knights that serve at his command ? -> The pope

The Monster's girls queen is a religious leader -> Lilian is the MGQ confirmed.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Even "certain fox lady" laughed at you when you said that Sofia is Demon Queen , so that's quite unlikely that she's Demon Queen
That's because some people are unaware they're being trolled. But we're going over the same point over and over again. I already said it was right that Sofia told she once was the Queen, but my opinion is left unchanged. I've met irl people capable of telling very convincing lies, and Sofia can be that kind of people.
But most important of it all, it's just a game, no need to lose it over small details like this discussion.

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
That's because some people are unaware they're being trolled. But we're going over the same point over and over again. I already said it was right that Sofia told she once was the Queen, but my opinion is left unchanged. I've met irl people capable of telling very convincing lies, and Sofia can be that kind of people.
But most important of it all, it's just a game, no need to lose it over small details like this discussion.
>Very powerful True Succubus that sucked souls
>Tells you that she WAS Demon Queen and sucked Souls
>Have to tell lies to a random adventurer , that doesn't seems right

She has 0 reasons to lie , most of all , things that she were telling were approved by others

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The *only* confirmed thing is that nobody knows who the DQ is, but it's apparently not anyone you've met during your adventure thus far. Being a monarch, She'd probably be busy in her palace/office within the capital,
its not a palace but a castle and its not in the capital:rolleyes:
it's far away from it, past the desert:

(but at this rate ww3 starts before we reach it:cry:)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
>Very powerful True Succubus that sucked souls
>Tells you that she WAS Demon Queen and sucked Souls
>Have to tell lies to a random adventurer , that doesn't seems right

She has 0 reasons to lie , most of all , things that she were telling were approved by others
Oh, nevermind. The discussion was over already, I said you guys were right.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, nevermind. The discussion was over already, I said you guys were right.
no you said:
Hmm... Well, I've missed all the data from "about her soul-eating". Either details given in its sub-options were implemented a few versions ago (I think I started playing and read all content in v22.4), or by that time I wasn't interested at all in soul-eating (I'm not interested now, but back then I tried to read everything that I was sure to not dislike). So it's a fact, then.
Though, I have a strange feeling about that one, I'll see upon next updates if more info can be provided to prove she is the Queen, I'm not giving up that easily ;)
and i say it again sofia is just a:
burnout/ex-queen/soul eating junkie/mass murder sociopath in rehab:eek:
if she could feel sadness or remorse she would probably try to kill herself:cry:
but since she can't feel anything anymore she just stays in her room and sleeps all day:cry:

even her maid/caretaker ancilla tells the mc to just leave her alone
the only other girl who even dares to approach sofia is vili:sneaky:

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
no you said:

burnout/ex-queen/soul eating junkie/mass murdering sociopath on rehab:eek:
if she could feel sadness or remorse she would probably try to kill herself:cry:
but since she can't feel anything anymore she just stays in her room and sleeps all day:cry:

even her maid/caretaker Ancilla tells the mc to just leave her alone
Dude, I implied you all were right when I said it's a fact that Sofia was the Queen once. That should have finished the discussion, and in your favor, What else do you want? Now quit it, this topic wore off posts ago.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
well, everyone have theories and most of time they are wrong but is not a big deal the fun part is create the theory and discuss about it.
no you said:

burnout/ex-queen/soul eating junkie/mass murdering sociopath on rehab:eek:

even her maid/caretaker ancilla tells the mc to just leave her alone
well after all proves that we have we can say: much probably sofia isn't the queen but don't forget that we are in a country ruled by queen she could make everyone lie to you just for fun or maybe we are in a dream created by sofia since the start :eek:, what I really mean is don't be such a party pooper whom keep saying "I don't like your theory so give up on her now and forever" this is not good for a healthy discussion:confused: ,nothing wrong in try to show your view point actually this's pretty good but don't try make someone give up on a idea by showing to him how much wrong he is non-stop.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
well, we don't have a ETA so is complicated to say when it will be updated, but when you come here and see "alpha v40.0" write in the title does mean that it was update that's all I can say and about how update I am sorry but you will have to donwload the game all again and just extract but be careful about saves renpy storage your saves inside your "appdata" so even if you delete the folder with the old version your saves will still be in the new version without problem but to make sure that you don't run out ina bug, before delete the folder with the old version go to the town(where you can choose between church,inn,guild,store and adventure) in that version and save there, this way you will avoid bug when you play the new version with your old save.
Sorry for reacting this late, but if I want to move a game w/ saves from a computer to another, I also got tomove the saves? That might explains why I sometimes lose saves while moving game. Sorry again for the delayed reaction, thank you for your first answer and have a good day

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry for reacting this late, but if I want to move a game w/ saves from a computer to another, I also got tomove the saves? That might explains why I sometimes lose saves while moving game. Sorry again for the delayed reaction, thank you for your first answer and have a good day
What I said was especific to ren'py games so in other cases this doesn't happens I never try to move my save to another computer so I dont't know how this works, but if go to the appdata you will find a folder about MGD if enter in it you will find your local saves, if you move this saves to another computer it works too but to be more simples just go to your folder game and move the save folder that is inside I think this should be enough.

Reactions: blobbleu

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What I said was especific to ren'py games so in other cases this doesn't happens I never try to move my save to another computer so I dont't know how this works, but if go to the appdata you will find a folder about MGD if enter in it you will find your local saves, if you move this saves to another computer it works too but to be more simples just go to your folder game and move the save folder that is inside I think this should be enough.
The problem with only moving the local save folder is it only contains saves that were created with the currently installed version of the game. If there are any saves that were made with an older version and haven't been touched since, they will be in the system save folder, but they won't be in the local one. That's a great way to lose saves if you're not careful.

Jan 1, 2018
you're looking too deep. IIRC it's an old-scene-turned-dream from when Lillian was portrayed overwhelmingly sheltered, to the point of having no clue how things worked on that continent. plus, if that were the reason, I imagine her guardian angel probably would have figured that out as the cause.
I still miss the original Lilian. Don't get why people got so upset at it.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I still miss the original Lilian. Don't get why people got so upset at it.
From what I remember, it wasn't so much people not liking her, but that Thresh realized she came off as people saw her then instead of how she is now. Which what they intended all along. I myself liked the old version. She had a couple more layers and added to the worldbuilding of the town more than just bubbly anime girl #8565746376.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Lilian was changed? In which version?
I'm asking because I didn't see it in a changelog since v22.4 or so, but I could have missed it
I am curious too anyone have a image about old version lilian?
Guys, she was rewritten as a character, character art was still pretty much exactly the same (she might have been tweaked in a negligible way but nothing notable).

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes