Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
you're looking too deep. IIRC it's an old-scene-turned-dream from when Lillian was portrayed overwhelmingly sheltered, to the point of having no clue how things worked on that continent. plus, if that were the reason, I imagine her guardian angel probably would have figured that out as the cause.
Earlier in the thread I was alluding to her possibly being someone a lot more significant, which would be pretty damn funny.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone think there might be a possibility that Lillian is a succubus, or at least related to one? Or am I just lookimg too deep into her dream sequence and inability to use holy techniques?
actually I don't know...some times is hard to believe that there is someone so much innocent as she is, so I think that maybe she are just acting about that and maybe she is the demon queen herself and are pretend to be a innocent num to deceive adventurers and make them use cursed weapons(like demon Layer) and all that story about godness' chosen heroes is just a facade to make them believe that they are the true heroes :eek: ...or I am just to paranoid about the demon queen's true identity, who knows:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gojii and decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone think there might be a possibility that Lillian is a succubus, or at least related to one? Or am I just lookimg too deep into her dream sequence and inability to use holy techniques?
actually I don't know...some times is hard to believe that there is someone so much innocent as she is, so I think that maybe she are just acting about that and maybe she is the demon queen herself and are pretend to be a innocent num to deceive adventurers and make them use cursed weapons(like demon Layer) and all that story about godness' chosen heroes is just a facade to make them believe that they are the true heroes :eek: ...or I am just to paranoid about the demon queen's true identity, who knows:ROFLMAO:
nah you guys just overthink lillians role:rolleyes:
she is just a little brainwashed religious fanatic who is in love with the goddess and angels:cautious:
and she cannot teach holy skills because she knows none except headpat:p
(she might even be a virgin:sneaky:)

Vivian on the other hand is more likely a demon queen:unsure:
she not only owns the place where all heroes sleep and eat:eek:
she also knows alot about the island and the girls:sneaky:
she also sends the mc to make "deliveries":love:
she even uses Nara to stop the mc:eek:
who knows what else Vivian is up to:sneaky:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
actually I don't know...some times is hard to believe that there is someone so much innocent as she is, so I think that maybe she are just acting about that and maybe she is the demon queen herself and are pretend to be a innocent num to deceive adventurers and make them use cursed weapons(like demon Layer) and all that story about godness' chosen heroes is just a facade to make them believe that they are the true heroes :eek: ...or I am just to paranoid about the demon queen's true identity, who knows:ROFLMAO:.
Always said she's true final boss.

We already have a hint about that :

She looks innocent and act like a perfect little nun, but it doesn't prevent her from throwing to the MC ice cold buckets of water.

Which other character than the Demon's Queen could be sadistic to the point of having a water bucket throwing fetish ?

She probably has a handholding one too.

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Always said she's true final boss.

We already have a hint about that :

She looks innocent and act like a perfect little nun, but it doesn't prevent her from throwing to the MC ice cold buckets of water.

Which other character than the Demon's Queen could be sadistic to the point of having a water bucket throwing fetish ?

She probably has a handholding one too.
Whip, abusive hurling of frigid water on targeted human, neglect play with headpats and nothing else. Demon Queen with strong switch tendencies for late game S/M confirmed. Explains why our first commander mentions absolute confusion at the though process of hers.

• Haha

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Sofia is the Demon Queen? I think she's just trolling us with the same old weak excuse that she's "too lazy to assume the role of Demon Queen", but What are really the obligations of the Queen? As far as I know, all the administrative work in Lucidia is done by Elena, so that shouldn't be an annoyance for the Queen (Or maybe she created the job to get rid of her obligations? I'd have to see Elena's dialogue to check when did she start to work at the guild). And long ago (Months already? Gotta check that too), I posted here a theory for ThresholdMGD to confirm about the strong resemblance of Sofia with the final boss/es of another game, so it would be mind-blowing if Sofia is the final boss of this game, too.

• Angry

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Sofia is the Demon Queen? I think she's just trolling us with the same old weak excuse that she's "too lazy to assume the role of Demon Queen", but What are really the obligations of the Queen? As far as I know, all the administrative work in Lucidia is done by Elena, so that shouldn't be an annoyance for the Queen (Or maybe she created the job to get rid of her obligations? I'd have to see Elena's dialogue to check when did she start to work at the guild). And long ago (Months already? Gotta check that too), I posted here a theory for ThresholdMGD to confirm about the strong resemblance of Sofia with the final boss/es of another game, so it would be mind-blowing if Sofia is the final boss of this game, too.
TBH I would not like that. She is too bland in my eyes for being the final boss.

Do we know which kind of Monster Girl is the queen or is it still unknown? I don't remember.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
TBH I would not like that. She is too bland in my eyes for being the final boss.

Do we know which kind of Monster Girl is the queen or is it still unknown? I don't remember.
Completely unknown. And her "blandness", like I said, might be just product of her (probably) constant huge trolling.

• Angry

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
well, I already thought about that too...but well I don't think this as a great surprise because she is so much stronger than anyone else in the island so she have a high chance to be the final boss, maybe when you defeat the demon queen she will try to take the throne: "since she is too lazy,she was waiting a adventure defeat the demon queen for her so it wont be so much work":eek:, and Elena don't have that administrative work in lucidia I think her responsabilities is with the guild and adventurers.

well in the end we have a lot of questions about the demon queen and in the moment no answer so lets just sit and wait hopefully to discover something in the next update.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Sofia is the Demon Queen? I think she's just trolling us with the same old weak excuse that she's "too lazy to assume the role of Demon Queen", but What are really the obligations of the Queen?
Completely unknown. And her "blandness", like I said, might be just product of her (probably) constant huge trolling.
well, I already thought about that too...but well I don't think this as a great surprise because she is so much stronger than anyone else in the island so she have a high chance to be the final boss, maybe when you defeat the demon queen she will try to take the throne: "since she is too lazy,she was waiting a adventure defeat the demon queen for her so it wont be so much work":eek:, and Elena don't have that administrative work in lucidia I think her responsabilities is with the guild and adventurers.
i think you need to play the game again and ask sofia about her past:rolleyes:
she actually says she was the queen, but then resigned because she hated being queen

and she is so lethargic because she is still on revocation from her soul eating addiction
(if you've ever been addicted to drugs you know how hard that is)
give sofia some rest, she is an old woman who's been through alot:cry:

you guys also don't know what it's like to be a real king/queen:rolleyes:
its a lot of decision making and listening to what peoples want, it's a job with a lot of responsibility:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also
the labyrinth is still under development you will have to wait a little
a little... "a little" he says:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
she actually says she was the the queen, but then resigned because she hated being queen

and she is so lethargic because she is still on revocation from her soul eating addiction

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also

a little... "a little" he says:ROFLMAO:
I DID read the info she tells about her past, and she never "told me" about she actually was the Queen once. She said she tried to be, but gave up because she didn't like the responsibilities that came with the position.
Besides, either she was once or never was the Queen, I'm talking about a trolling scenario, she could accomodate her story as she wants in order to keep her true identity as a secret. And what she speaks about being very powerful, could hint that she is quite smug and can't keep her mouth shut, thus giving the players material to speculate.

• Angry

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
she actually says she was the queen, but then resigned because she hated being queen

you guys also don't know what it's like to be a real king/queen:rolleyes:
its a lot of decision making and listening to what peoples want, it's a job with a lot of responsibility:cautious:
if I read correct she don't resigned by herself she was forced too because she was a lazy queen(kind funny she was the first queen forced to resigned herself :ROFLMAO: ), well even after all problem she's been through you can just ignore her strength and she already told to us how good actress she is so I don't have so sure about her reasons to "help" us.

about the vivian: don't forget about the contract that vivan makes us sign without a careful read who know's what type of trap is hidden in it.:unsure:

but it the end we only have one thing for sure:"don't trust in anyone" :eek: or maybe not, just go and fuck every monster girl that you find in your way to the castle this is a h-game after all, so let's just have fun.:ROFLMAO:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Thank you!
How can I know when the game will be updated?
And, when the update will be out, what should I do to update it?
well, we don't have a ETA so is complicated to say when it will be updated, but when you come here and see "alpha v40.0" write in the title does mean that it was update that's all I can say and about how update I am sorry but you will have to donwload the game all again and just extract but be careful about saves renpy storage your saves inside your "appdata" so even if you delete the folder with the old version your saves will still be in the new version without problem but to make sure that you don't run out ina bug, before delete the folder with the old version go to the town(where you can choose between church,inn,guild,store and adventure) in that version and save there, this way you will avoid bug when you play the new version with your old save.

Reactions: blobbleu

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I DID read the info she tells about her past, and she never "told me" about she actually was the Queen once. She said she tried to be, but gave up because she didn't like the responsibilities that came with the position.
Besides, either she was once or never was the Queen, I'm talking about a trolling scenario, she could accomodate her story as she wants in order to keep her true identity as a secret. And what she speaks about being very powerful, could hint that she is quite smug and can't keep her mouth shut, thus giving the players material to speculate.
go to her room and choose: talk with her/ask about sofia/ask about her history/history of the wars
she will tell you she was a: "terrible, terrible, demon queen"
and she is not "trolling".. she has no reason to:rolleyes:
she is just about done with everything and just wants to be left alone:cautious:

she may be the most powerful girl on the island but that doesn't mean she rules it:rolleyes:
she just doesn't care anymore and feels bad about what she did in the war:cry:
(like literally nuking entire nations and eating thousands of souls:eek:)

just leave her alone in her room.
or become her puppy and let her take you for a walk:ROFLMAO:

also
if I read correct she don't resigned by herself she was forced too because she was a lazy queen(kind funny she was the first queen forced to resigned herself :ROFLMAO: ), well even after all problem she's been through you can just ignore her strength and she already told to us how good actress she is so I don't have so sure about her reasons to "help" us.

about the vivian: don't forget about the contract that vivan makes us sign without a careful read who know's what type of trap is hidden in it. :unsure:

but it the end we only have one thing for sure:"don't trust in anyone" :eek: or maybe not, just go and fuck every monster girl that you find in your way to the castle this is a h-game after all, so let's just have fun.:ROFLMAO:
i doubt sofia was forced. she is way to powerful to be told what to do:sneaky:
she resigned becouse she hated:
"dealing whit evryones problems, the managment and the stuffiness of the castel"

and sofia is only "acting" because she can no longer feel anything and has no more emotions:cry:
she only react to the holy whip because holy damage is the only thing that can harm her:sneaky:
(pain reminds her of the war:cautious:)
she is a cold blooded mass murderer:eek:

you guys apparently don't know that the game story begins shortly after 100,000 years of war:eek:
almost every girl in this game is utterly war traumatized:cry:

(feng even died in the war and was reanimated by her friend kotone:cry:)

if it weren't for the magic barrier around the island that prevents all lethal harm:cautious:
this would have been a standard jrpg...
these girls need love or some human sex toys that will make them forget about the war:p
(or at least a lot of therapy)

also i totally forgot about vivians contract. another proof that she could be the demon queen:eek:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes