Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Can I somehow seduce the girls from the city?
For example, the head of the guild and the barmaid?
Head of the guild has one night stands with you if you work at the inn and flirt. Barmaid is also working at the inn and coming to check up on her.

The other ones can be "seduced" but more like doing their business first. Or progressing with the main dungeons.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Literally, your previous post was answered by a guy (me) whose signature contains a link to a post with (quite easy, in my opinion) instructions on how to install mods for this game on the Android version.
When it comes to mod, i think it may be a good idea to like to create a public file in the community where we can put images of girls or monster girls. Those who can't or simply don't want to bother with the creation of a mod may put the girls in the file with a brief description of the girls or what they expect from the girls; now if a modder is interested he/she can take the girls and create a mod with it (or if the mod becomes to difficult to write, then the modder can simply give the character back to the community for somebody else projet or mod). Personally, I think it will help feed the world of MGD who miss/lack a lot of girls; in addition, it could help us deals with long period of wait between each update such as this one.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
When it comes to mod, i think it may be a good idea to like to create a public file in the community where we can put images of girls or monster girls. Those who can't or simply don't want to bother with the creation of a mod may put the girls in the file with a brief description of the girls or what they expect from the girls; now if a modder is interested he/she can take the girls and create a mod with it (or if the mod becomes to difficult to write, then the modder can simply give the character back to the community for somebody else projet or mod). Personally, I think it will help feed the world of MGD who miss/lack a lot of girls; in addition, it could help us deals with long period of wait between each update such as this one.
yeah,I hope we can have a telegram or discord ,etc,we can chat and send pictures.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone know how the imps art is changing? Tried the search, but this site doesn't have the best. I quite like the imps and Vili as is, so I'm a tad worried here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can someone pls tell me how I can go through Lumiren, no option are offered to me :(
Don't know what you mean, but a screenshot would help a lot.

Does anyone know how the imps art is changing? Tried the search, but this site doesn't have the best. I quite like the imps and Vili as is, so I'm a tad worried here.
In my opinion, the imps are changing for good and Vili... Well, for bad. Though Vili is one of my least favourite characters, I preferred a lot more the original version over the version seen at least in v23.9e.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
In my opinion, the imps are changing for good and Vili... Well, for bad. Though Vili is one of my least favourite characters, I preferred a lot more the original version over the version seen at least in v23.9e.
I second this. I don't like Vili's rework since it made her breast become way too unrealistic.

Imp art rework is an overall improvement.

but the best incoming art rework is still the one for the world map.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I second this. I don't like Vili's rework since it made her breast become way too unrealistic.
but she got a nude portrait and these paizuri cgs will be implemented too:love::

at least some day...:cry:

those make the chances worth it, even if she looks a bit stupid now:cautious:

In my opinion, the imps are changing for good and Vili... Well, for bad. Though Vili is one of my least favourite characters,
because you're a foot lover:sneaky:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Because you're a foot lover:sneaky:
No, it's because I find her very childish for my tastes, somehow. And my fetish hasn't got anything to do with my selection of some of my favourite characters, Belle and the Oni Twins are among them but they don't have any foot related content (Or maybe I'm missing some dialogue?).

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
No, it's because I find her very childish for my tastes, somehow.
she is not "childish" just an adorably cute waifu:love:
she just wants a fuck buddy to play oppai games with:love:
(also turn him into her oppai slave)

she is also the smartest girl in the game:p
teaching the mc the wisdom of oppai. straight from her tits into the mcs brain:love:
oppai is truth! paizuri is love!
spread the word:love:

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
she is not "childish" just an adorably cute waifu:love:
she just wants a fuck buddy to play play oppai games with:love:
(also turn him into her oppai slave)

she is also the smartest girl in the game:p
teaching the mc the wisdom of oppai. straight from her tits into the mcs brain:love:
spread the word:love:
Uhm... A'ight, Have a good day, I guess? <Shrugs>

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I don't like Vili's rework since it made her breast become way too unrealistic.
well, I understand your view point but we are in a game and more precisely in a hentai game where you have to sex fight to win so we already are in pretty unrealistic situation, what I mean is I don't judge this game by its realism anymore because it already broke the limit of realism in my opnion
because you're a foot lover:sneaky:
well, everyone have his own preferences nothing that I can do about anyway:LOL:. I like vili because she looks funny and cute but principally because she try a lot to fight agains't someone that she never could defeat(sofia) so I like her determination and maybe in the final battle against sofia(without hold back) she would be a great ally.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes