HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
She evades almost every whip or spank attempt, she breaks out of restraints fast, she charms and overheats you, forces you into pinned sex and makes you burn thru all your energy quickly to escape if you fail the pass and has her ultimate series of attacks move. And she constantly calls me names and bad words. :(
Though it's true she breaks out of restraints at second attempt (seems to be scripted), I never had trouble missing hits. Just how underleveled are you, or what are your stats, for that matter?
And she insulting the player is one of the things for which I like her the most from all hellhounds, she's among my favourite MG's in the game for her similarities with that Tony Montana we all know and love XD

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Though it's true she breaks out of restraints at second attempt (seems to be scripted), I never had trouble missing hits. Just how underleveled are you, or what are your stats, for that matter?
And she insulting the player is one of the things for which I like her the most from all hellhounds, she's among my favourite MG's in the game for her similarities with that Tony Montana we all know and love XD
Well recently I have done some grinding so now I'm level 72 and have 12sp.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
She evades almost every whip or spank attempt, she breaks out of restraints fast, she charms and overheats you, forces you into pinned sex and makes you burn thru all your energy quickly to escape if you fail the pass and has her ultimate series of attacks move. And she constantly calls me names and bad words. :(
I had more trouble with the ogre sisters. I had not big problems to beat her personally.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Well recently I have done some grinding so now I'm level 72 and have 12sp.
Also, one thing to keep in mind in the labyrinth levels is that the enemies actually "level up" each subsequent time you encounter them, thus you actually need to prioritize getting the keys and getting away, whilst only engaging in actual combat whenever they directly block the way.
Considering that they start at extremely-easy levels at first (~ lvl 20), and you are level 72, I figure you ended up encountering Beris too many times within the same Labyrinth, leading inevitably to her being too strong to take care off. As HumanRug said, you should be just fine at lvl 72 for the most part.

Really, the only 2 Fights within the current game that I see as "SuperBoss"-level (and requiring some dedicated grind to overcome properly) are the Sofia fight at her current strongest, and the Venefica fight (the version in which you fight her alone, in both her phases).

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You just underleveld for labyrinth or have bad build. Grind some levels and dont listen to their 'its okay to run away' lies or try changing gear.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Does the game have enough content or do you have to wait for the next update to take advantage of it?
If you haven't played the game before there's plenty of content. If you haven't played the game in 2 years or so there really isn't that much new stuff so maybe keep waiting unless you really like the game.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes